PDA

View Full Version : low key Mike

03-02-2009, 02:08 AM
MIKKKE has been low key lately...not much yay me press...whats up Mike? Been noticing
how fat you look in the media?

Did ya speak with Obama when he was here? Bbbbbbbbb...sorry Mr. President....

03-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Him and the rest of his skinhead crew need to resign, oh what that's right the rest already have, now it's time for Mike to go too...

What has he said time and again? That he wont tolerate lying at the SO? What did he say about Dom, that there was no investigation? Why the polygraph tests then you lier? What did he say about Chaalie, that he's "retiring" after 20 years of "impeccable service"? Now he's being investigated by IA for stuff that came to light before Mikes statements. Resign you lying sack of ....

03-10-2009, 11:59 PM
Him and the rest of his skinhead crew need to resign, oh what that's right the rest already have, now it's time for Mike to go too...

What has he said time and again? That he wont tolerate lying at the SO? What did he say about Dom, that there was no investigation? Why the polygraph tests then you lier? What did he say about Chaalie, that he's "retiring" after 20 years of "impeccable service"? Now he's being investigated by IA for stuff that came to light before Mikes statements. Resign you lying sack of ....

Sheriff Mike Scott is the best thing that has happened to Lee County, thats if you werent aware of it. As far as disagreements go, you will always get that no matter who you are.

I believe that now is the Sheriff's turn to sit and think of which Departments have trouble and who needs to go elsewhere (within the agency), there are many Certified and Civilians (oh yeah civilians) that are rude on a day to day basis that we have to deal with, therefore these people need to be dealt with. We all know who they are.

Sheriff Mike Scott you are the BEST, I know that you will make nothing but great decisions for this agency. Thank You

03-11-2009, 01:28 AM
I agree there are some rude people within LCSO. I've called in before as a citizen to report stuff and the person on the other end of the line was rude. I know someone who could come in and give mike a good overview from the outside looking in and would be fair about it. It's going to take time for all the legal stuff to work its way through the system, but as i posted on the dom thread, i hope mike hasn't hoodwinked us. i do hope that like the sheriff's before him and in different agencies that some stuff was kept from them. is col. waite going to get in trouble for what he knew and didn't kick it up to mike? i'd hate to see that because he seems like a straight shooter. ciresi is too, but i'm beginning to wonder if charlie didn't intimidate ciresi to give kamp a letter of counseling. i can't wait for all this to come out. good luck mike, but please come clean. take a lie detector as soon as is possible -- probably after the legal stuff is settled -- and prove to us we can still trust you. it's getting kind of hard to do so, but for now, you still have my family's support.

03-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Sheriff Mike Scott is the best thing that has happened to Lee County, thats if you werent aware of it. As far as disagreements go, you will always get that no matter who you are.

In case you weren't aware of it, Everything is relative to that which came before it. Mike Scott may be the best thing to ever happen to LCSO... but thats not an indication he's a great Sheriff. Being better then Shoap or media hound McDougall does not make you a great Sheriff, just less of a screw up then those who were elected before you.

I don't see what Scott making an official announcement about Dom and Charlies situations, then doing a 180 a day or two later have to do with having a "disagreement"? Are we to believe him or not? Not seems to be the answer.

He knew Dom had been accused of making retaliatory threats, had denied it to the Sheriff when questioned, and had failed a polygraph test. Scott knew all of that, he supposedly has no tolerance for lier's at the SO. Others have been fired for doing what Dom did. Yet he accepts Dom's resignation and tried to keep the reason for it hush hush in his initial statements to the press. It was only the following day when he realized he wasn't going to be able to sweep it under the rug that he did a 180 and went public with the real reason he accepted Doms resignation. Pretty shady.

Now lets look at Chaalie. Scott knew full well about his liabilities yet publicly announced he would be "retiring" after 20 years of "impeccable" service. The next day Chaalies on administrative leave pending the outcome of an internal affairs investigation. Am i to believe Scott knew none of that the day before when he announced the #2 man at the SO was retiring after 20 years of impeccable service? give me a break... he was trying to sweep the Chaalie Meister's problems under the rug until the heat on him got to hot for Scott to handle.

03-11-2009, 03:20 AM
Too bad we have a media who couldn't find a fart in a phone booth.

03-11-2009, 03:30 AM
i gotta wonder what dirt the ferrantes have on scott that he wanted to make their departures seem routine. why did he handle these departures with subterfuge? what are you worried they'd talk about mikey boy?

03-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Well, well. Last week Mike Scott said that Chief Ferrante was retiring after 20 years of impeccable service. A few days later, he has repeatedly counseled the Chief about how he talks to people. Which is it, Mr. Sheriff???

Either Mike Scott is a liar or his bald head is so far up his ass that he doesn't know what the F is going on in own department. Memo to Mike Scott: We elected you to conduct law enforcement in Lee County, NOT to turn the department over to your Chief to run so you can run around bad mouthing presidential candidates and sucking up to Sarah "The Nitwit" Palin. If we wanted Charlie Ferrante to run the LCSO then guess what??? We would have elected HIM Sheriff and not YOU!!!

Now if it isn't too much trouble do you think you could use the remainder of your term in office to pay attention to what's going on in the organization we elected you to run? If you could, that'd be just super!

03-11-2009, 10:06 PM

In case you weren't aware of it, Everything is relative to that which came before it. Mike Scott may be the best thing to ever happen to LCSO... but thats not an indication he's a great Sheriff. Being better then Shoap or media hound McDougall does not make you a great Sheriff, just less of a screw up then those who were elected before you.

I don't see what Scott making an official announcement about Dom and Charlies situations, then doing a 180 a day or two later have to do with having a "disagreement"? Are we to believe him or not? Not seems to be the answer.

He knew Dom had been accused of making retaliatory threats, had denied it to the Sheriff when questioned, and had failed a polygraph test. Scott knew all of that, he supposedly has no tolerance for lier's at the SO. Others have been fired for doing what Dom did. Yet he accepts Dom's resignation and tried to keep the reason for it hush hush in his initial statements to the press. It was only the following day when he realized he wasn't going to be able to sweep it under the rug that he did a 180 and went public with the real reason he accepted Doms resignation. Pretty shady.

Now lets look at Chaalie. Scott knew full well about his liabilities yet publicly announced he would be "retiring" after 20 years of "impeccable" service. The next day Chaalies on administrative leave pending the outcome of an internal affairs investigation. Am i to believe Scott knew none of that the day before when he announced the #2 man at the SO was retiring after 20 years of impeccable service? give me a break... he was trying to sweep the Chaalie Meister's problems under the rug until the heat on him got to hot for Scott to handle.

First of all learn how to spell "LIAR", then get your sorry ass out of this agency if you dont like Sheriff Scott. Good for Sheriff Scott he can do anything he wants thats why he is the SHeriff, he knows what to do. It seems to me that you all dislike SHeriff Scott because he has done something bad to you or the person you voted for didnt win. Yes i see your point and yes its too bad that two people lost their jobs, however, there are proper channels in the system that we all have to go through. I am confident that SHeriff Mike Scott will clean house and he needs to get on it FAST. Especially with all the unprofessional people in this agency.

03-12-2009, 01:36 AM

The media is the reason Scott went public with the Dominick firing/resignation. He attempted to cut off all flow of information to the media regarding both the Ferrante's situations. Sources tipped the media off, who then started requesting documents. So, for damage control, because the media knew and were going to expose everything their way, he came forward to put it out there under his terms and in his way.

There's still info the media has and is still getting pertaining to other instances of poor Ferrante behavior. Ciresi's mentioned too. Though, I doubt it's because he a bad guy as much as it is he's an idiot.

Whether or not there's anything negative about the Sheriff himself, only time will tell. I certainly don't like the fact that it seems he's kept multiple "bullying/intimidation" issues quiet. If anyone else had done that, or any deputy had copped an attitude with Charlie/Dom/Scott C. it CERTAINLY would've led to an IA. Scott was too lienient with those guys and it's all coming back to roost.

03-12-2009, 01:37 AM

The media is the reason Scott went public with the Dominick firing/resignation. He attempted to cut off all flow of information to the media regarding both the Ferrante's situations. Sources tipped the media off, who then started requesting documents. So, for damage control, because the media knew and were going to expose everything their way, he came forward to put it out there under his terms and in his way.

There's still info the media has and is still getting pertaining to other instances of poor Ferrante behavior. Ciresi's mentioned too. Though, I doubt it's because he a bad guy as much as it is he's an idiot.

Whether or not there's anything negative about the Sheriff himself, only time will tell. I certainly don't like the fact that it seems he's kept multiple "bullying/intimidation" issues quiet. If anyone else had done that, or any deputy had copped an attitude with Charlie/Dom/Scott C. it CERTAINLY would've led to an IA. Scott was too lienient with those guys and it's all coming back to roost.

03-12-2009, 02:35 AM
First of all learn how to spell "LIAR", then get your sorry ass out of this agency if you dont like Sheriff Scott. Good for Sheriff Scott he can do anything he wants thats why he is the SHeriff, he knows what to do. It seems to me that you all dislike SHeriff Scott because he has done something bad to you or the person you voted for didnt win. Yes i see your point and yes its too bad that two people lost their jobs, however, there are proper channels in the system that we all have to go through. I am confident that SHeriff Mike Scott will clean house and he needs to get on it FAST. Especially with all the unprofessional people in this agency.

First of all, if the best you can do is rip on me for misspelling the word liar after what i've said, then you need to STFU because you've failed miserably at putting me in my place.

Second, i don't work for the agency so stop ASSuming things you don't know jack about...

Third...

however, there are proper channels in the system that we all have to go through.

We all have to go through? Well i suppose, that is unless your Dom in which case the Sheriff attempts to bury the reason for your resigning, then reverses course when the heat from the media gets to hot for him to cover the situation up any further.

Same thing with Chaalie, first he's "retiring" after 20 years of "impeccable service". Then two days later when Scott realizes he's not going to be able to keep the real reason for his "retirement" off the record...suddenly Chaalies on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of an IA investigation.

Why hasn't Scott been so lenient and accommodating of other deputies that the Ferrantes brothers have gotten fired over petty crap because of their good ol boy political motives?

Oh and proper capitalization would be Sheriff, not SHeriff as you spelled it twice. :snicker:

03-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Good for Sheriff Scott he can do anything he wants thats why he is the SHeriff, he knows what to do.

And one more thing buddy...he's Sheriff because he was elected to office and the days of him being able to do anything he wants without repercussions is fast drawing to a close! :twisted:

03-12-2009, 12:36 PM

You've got some huge set of balls on you to correct someone else's spelling and then spew this rant of incorrect and uneducated nonsense. Why don't you shut your suck up mouth and go Google the words "punctuation" and "grammar" and see if it helps. Here's a freebie for you: the word is Sheriff, not SHeriff. Idiot.

03-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Mikey should have left well enough alone and let the Chief retire. He still could have gone to the media and said that he didn't learn about the Chief's bad behavior until after he announced his retirement last week and how he didn't want to waste tax payer resources by starting up an IA on a gu1y who was leaving anyway. No, not Mikey. He had to embarass the Ferrantes even more than the Dom firing did. I think he picked the wrong fight and the Ferrantes are going to take some of their own casualties on the way out.

03-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Mikey should have left well enough alone and let the Chief retire. He still could have gone to the media and said that he didn't learn about the Chief's bad behavior until after he announced his retirement last week and how he didn't want to waste tax payer resources by starting up an IA on a gu1y who was leaving anyway. No, not Mikey. He had to embarass the Ferrantes even more than the Dom firing did. I think he picked the wrong fight and the Ferrantes are going to take some of their own casualties on the way out.

The only problem with that logic is it's not a waste of tax payer dollars to conduct an IA investigation on a malevolent power tripping Chief Deputy who's already on the way out. The Chief and tax payers at the next department he goes applying at deserve to have his record available and know what a worthless douche he's been before hiring him.

Besides that Mikey going to the media and saying he didn't know about any of this until after Chaalies retirement would have gotten him crucified by the press for being asleep at the switch, and rightfully so.

I agree Chaalie will try to take others down that he's pissed with and also target Mikeys other cherry picked boys for retaliatory accusations to f..k over Mikey.

03-12-2009, 03:57 PM
The vultures are now circling the soon to be dead meat. Talk about a big cluster. What kind of backstabbing program is Mikey running? I guess that they were all well trained by him, so there is little surprise that all these things are happening now.

03-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Charlie,

Hopefully you are reading this. Please do not let the Sheriff get away with how you and your brother were treated. If you have to leave like this at least help the rest of us who supported you. Remember, Mike could not have done it without you. You were loyal to him and look what he is doing to you. Talk to the media BEFORE a verdict comes down on your IA. People will call it retaliation if you move afterward. Remember you still work here. What ever you know about Mike and his doings, report him now. Do it the right way. Be proffessonal and submit your complaints tactfully. Make Mike be the one who is acting childish. Turn the tide Brother. Afterward it wont matter. Mike will say good ridance and move on. Remember it is your reputation that will follow you to being the police chief that you want to be. You should have your own press conference. Please dont wait!

Without sounding too corny (I am sure you guys will make fun of me) " I miss you man"

Did mention that "I hate you all"

03-13-2009, 12:06 PM
YOUR RIGHT MAN! IF THE CHEIF MAKES HIS MOVE NOW WOULD BE BETTER. IF HE GET FIRED IT IS ALL OVER. IF HE MADE AMOVE NOW HED BE A WHISLE BLOWER THAT WAS FIRED. NOT A MAD GUY WHO WANTS TO GET EVEN. DO IT NOWC HEIF!!!!

03-14-2009, 01:02 AM
You havent heard from Charlie because he is scared to say anything...now he is acting like the wus he really is.......the dom left town already...

03-14-2009, 01:35 AM
I think Charlie should be afraid of whats to come each and everyday that goes by ref to all the people that will come out w/information about all the things he has done and all the bull he has put everyone else though. He has ruined lives and made people believe they have no choice but to be afraid and do as HE says. Well if I was the Sheriff I would be more insulted/embarassed by the fact that my #2 in command is not only doing all these things but that I would be/act somewhat clueless about all the things being brought to attention now. Sad that it takes the chief being gone for people to be able to speak up. Too bad its not really an open door policy-NOONE can walk up to the Sheriff and say "do u really know what is going on in this agency?" Wouldnt that be something-The Sheriff would be a busy guy!! Mike if you are reading these please do the right thing for all that have been done wrong. Why not make Charlie feel as low and helpless as he has made several people in the agency feel-make it impossible for him to move on w/his life like he has for others. As for Charlie we all know you have stuff on Mike that u are dying to spill and its only a matter of time....Two words- GAME ON :devil:

03-16-2009, 04:50 PM
While I don't agree with retalliation against the Ferrantes (they already got what they deserved) I DO agree that Mike needs to make things right with those who have been wronged in the past by the Ferrantes actions.

So, if you're reading this, Sheriff, STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE! Right those who have been wronged. Because things aren't looking so hot for you right now. Your seeming indifference to their behavior makes you looking just as guilty as them.

As the saying goes... We should fear evil men. But, fear more the good man who sees evil and does nothing.

Thus far, the latter has been you, Sheriff.

03-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Ummm, whether or not I like or don't like Charlie, if he speaks now while he's under investigation, it's a misdemeanor offense. It's not a good idea for him to come forward. He's not allowed by LAW to talk about the investigation. The only thing that by law can be confirmed is that he is under investigation. that he is on paid leave. that's it. NO ONE is supposed to talk about the particulars. Like I said and I reiterate. IT IS AGAINST STATE STATUTE.

03-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Ummm, whether or not I like or don't like Charlie, if he speaks now while he's under investigation, it's a misdemeanor offense. It's not a good idea for him to come forward. He's not allowed by LAW to talk about the investigation. The only thing that by law can be confirmed is that he is under investigation. that he is on paid leave. that's it. NO ONE is supposed to talk about the particulars. Like I said and I reiterate. IT IS AGAINST STATE STATUTE.

OK, first chill out with the caps. You made your point. Another thing, counselor, Chuckie only has to be quiet about the active investigation. He can say whatever he wants to about all the other crap that's gone on here.

This whole thing is BS. The Chief was one who did all the dirty work for Mikey so Mikey could look clean and fresh for the voters and the media. Now this elected idiot wants to smear the man? So they no longer see eye to eye. Why destroy the man and try to ruin his chances at going somewhere else? Chuckie did Mike's dirty work for him for all these years and now he acts like an angry woman in a divorce. Chuckie needs to come back at him full steam and bare knuckles. And don't let me hear any crap about how Chuckie ruined people. Most of those people had it coming to them anyway and Mikey was ultimately the one who said yes or no on how and when they were fired so let him get a taste of his own medicine. Go Chuckie!

03-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Ok...so what people are we talking about..Partington? Ford? Hollan? Schipansky?

03-17-2009, 12:57 AM
What happened to the investigation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlaCkLmEs4k

03-17-2009, 01:59 AM
Most of those got what they deserved??? Before you have walked even a foot in the path of those of us who have been wronged.....and continue to be slandered! DO NOT claim to know you know who got what who deserved. When you come back and state that you have read every word of every lying IA that the puppet masters delegated and can comment intelligently then we will listen. I do not wish for anyone to EVER have to go through what we have gone through. Most would not have the strength or courage to handle it!! There are those of you who know who you are....hold your head high and dont let the few misguided individuals who listen to slanted gossip get under your skin. Our maker will be the ultimate judge in the end! Let GOD sort through it all. And let those who need his guidence ask for it and accept it.

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 11:43 AM
He’s back everyone