PDA

View Full Version : CARLO DALEO FOR SHERIFF!!!!!!!!!!!

03-01-2009, 03:21 AM
Well I will be the first one to say it. I want to see Carlo Daleo as our next Sheriff!!! I'm tierd of hearing this Steve Klapka carrying the torch sh*t.
Lets all give the vote to a guy that got f*ck*d over by our agengy. Carlo's a great guy that was allows there for everyone else. Carlo I have faith in you.You taught in our schools, the teachers loved you, I truly think the school board ( teachers ) would back you. I will be donating $1000.00 u.s. currency to his campain. Its a thought!!!!!! lets turn this agency around..

03-01-2009, 04:09 AM
Put me, my wife, and in-laws in for the next grand. Carlo is a standup guy. He doesn't hide behind screen names either.

03-01-2009, 04:46 AM
Your next sheriff needs to be an outsider. no disrespect to Carlo, but an outsider will come in and flush this admin down the tubes and start over with new fresh ideas! When you have someone from within or past employee-they tend to keep OLD DEAD WOOD! Let a Northern retire cop come in here and restructure this place! I think a female would make a good sheriff--why not? times are changing! Even a black cop--look at Orlando and Orange County!

03-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Not Jimmy Walker!! His mouth is so stretched out from being on his knees, that if he were to give a speech the sides of his mouth would flap in the wind!!

03-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Your next sheriff needs to be an outsider. no disrespect to Carlo, but an outsider will come in and flush this admin down the tubes and start over with new fresh ideas! When you have someone from within or past employee-they tend to keep OLD DEAD WOOD! Let a Northern retire cop come in here and restructure this place! I think a female would make a good sheriff--why not? times are changing! Even a black cop--look at Orlando and Orange County!

Badda bing! An outsider is what we need here to flush the shit and waste out of our department.

03-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence but I'm not interested. I do have some great ideas and agree that some changes do need to be made but at this time I'm not the one for the job.

03-01-2009, 11:54 PM
juz az long az it ain't Steve Klapka. Can't have same crap going on in the office az iz goin on in the FOP.

03-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Carlo I think you should do it. We've got the worst of the worst now. Why not? After all you got a better smile. We need someone who can tell it like it is. So far that is all that you have done. Even your dumbass mistake on here. You got my vote.

03-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Geeeee 2timer, you sound like bed partners with Carlo

03-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Hey Trapper,

If you really are from this office then you already know CARLO and Steve Klapka are the best of friends!! If Carlo gets in there you idiot, dont you think Steve would be NO2 or close in rank n file?? You really are an idiot!! Go back under your rock from beneath the bridge, you TROLL...

03-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Wheres Eddie Mcconnell when we need him?????????

03-02-2009, 03:11 AM
Eddie ?? You definitely smoke crack! Put your pipe down boy!!

03-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Eddie Mcconnell we need you!!!!Nugent and the cronies have destroyed Mylanders great empire!!!Mylander openly admits this that he has major regrets.Eddie lets get it moving!!!It will take sometime to fix Nugents craziness and his path of destruction.Our place has extremely low morale and 90% of the people are not happy.When Mylander was here there was only a few,now there are hundreds.Thanks NUGENT THE NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Go figure another Nugent Basher! Dont you guys have any sense? Its the Chief deputy that runs the office! The Sheriff just sits around and thinks he looks important

03-02-2009, 03:58 PM
I wonder if Nugent peels off that fake mustache when he is in his office by himself or if he keeps it on. He probably has a desk drawer full of them and his comb over wigs...Hmmm, which style will I go with today? :lol:

03-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Carlos Douglas, if you're out there--you should run for Sheriff. Time has come for the black man or (woman) to rise to the occasion! Look at Orange County and Orlando PD