PDA

View Full Version : NMB Motorman

02-28-2009, 10:12 PM
I would like to take the opportunity to thank the NMB motorman with gray hair for writing my mother in law with a cite for being lost and taking a stop sign at 15 mph. I just wanted to say your professionalism supersedes itself; and what goes around comes around. I have never written a fellow LEO nor a family member a ticket but you're an exception to the rule. I hope your brother LEOS outcast you for the ASSH0LE you are.

03-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Broward Cop, the NMB Motorman was berated throughout the entire traffic stop, called a jerk, and many other names. It wasn't until he asked for her signature did he learn of you. She didn't roll through the stop sign, she completely ignored it. You obviousley haven't been a cop for long, even with your mother-in-laws negative attitude towards the motorman, a simple phone call could have taken care of this situation. Go back to broward county you coward and stay off our forum.

03-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Broward Cop, the NMB Motorman was berated throughout the entire traffic stop, called a jerk, and many other names. It wasn't until he asked for her signature did he learn of you. She didn't roll through the stop sign, she completely ignored it. You obviousley haven't been a cop for long, even with your mother-in-laws negative attitude towards the motorman, a simple phone call could have taken care of this situation. Go back to broward county you coward and stay off our forum.

Hmmm. I am sorry but begging is not berating... She only pleaded for forgiveness and understanding. Maybe, you folks can't understand the difference. I really don't care she received the UTC, it bothers me the way he did it. She never called him a jerk or any other names and he knew from get go both family memebers are LEOs. And yes, she did roll through the stop sign because she was lost and looking for an address. If your justification is that she had a bad attitude for writing the UTC, let me just tell you he could have called us and let us know. I have done it before in my 22 years as a LEO and made that call many times before. Again, I don't care she GOT the UTC, my problem is his lack of professionalism. Yelling at the woman and tossing her the citation as he walked away was piss poor conduct at the least. But again, you addressing me as a coward only proves my point. Enough said.

03-04-2009, 09:47 PM
If your justification is that she had a bad attitude for writing the UTC, let me just tell you he could have called us and let us know.

Speaking of making phone calls, why didn't you simply pick up the phone and speak to him directly rather than lash out angrily online? As a 22 year veteran you should have known better than to do this, because if that bridge wasn't already burned by your relative then it sure is now.

A simple polite phone call probably would have solved this whole incident. Too bad, but I do hope you feel better.

03-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Broward Cop (too much of a coward to post what dept you work for), you talk about the incident as if you were there, talking about the cop's attitude and how rude he was to your mother-in-law. Being a 22 year veteran, you should know your mother-in-laws account of the stop has probably been twisted and turned into her being a helpless women begging for forgiveness and the cop was a rude and obnoxious prick. I've had family members get stopped and issued tickets, and guess what, I've called the officers and the first thing I've asked was what was their attitude like, that depended on whether or not I would ask him to trash the ticket. But again, you should know that, your a 22 year veteran. What a joke, you got no balls Broward Cop and your fellow officers would be ashamed of you for posting in this unprofessional and cowardly fashion. And No, I'm not the motorman who ticketed your mother-in-law, just someone from the outside looking in at how you handled this situation like a big PU$$Y.

03-06-2009, 01:41 PM
The only cowards I see in here are the ones posting with anonymous user names. Not one of you courageous individuals have posted your name on this web site. Yeah, you show your courage all right. Especially when you comment about your own chief and dept. If you want to see a pu$$y go look in the mirror.

03-07-2009, 02:07 PM
You tell 'em, Guest.

03-07-2009, 10:24 PM
The only cowards I see in here are the ones posting with anonymous user names. Not one of you courageous individuals have posted your name on this web site. Yeah, you show your courage all right. Especially when you comment about your own chief and dept. If you want to see a pu$$y go look in the mirror.

You lost your point when you didn't include your name. And what department do you work for? I'm sure your website is full of disgruntled "guests" too.

BTW if your not doing anything next week there is a Charity Bike ride that starts every year for the past 11 years in North Miami Beach and ends on Friday in Daytona Beach Shores. It raises monies for the families of officers killed in the line of duty. Officers from all over the state participate. Even the motormen :lol:

So why don't come on over. You might even be able to tell some people in person how you feel. Can't make it? That's fine just send your donations to:

Tour De Force c/o North Miami Beach Police
16901 NE 19 Avenue
NMB, FL 33162

Peace out :cop: