PDA

View Full Version : anybody know WHO steve rubino is????

02-27-2009, 02:58 AM
???

02-27-2009, 06:35 AM
Does anyone care who Steve Rubino is? Why is Steve Rubino starting threads about Steve Rubino? Is Steve Rubino expecting negative comments or is Steve Rubino fishing for compliments? If it's the latter, Steve Rubino will be leaving with an empty pail.

02-28-2009, 04:36 AM
My friend SR was lucky that day he was working in that U/C OP that nearly cost him his life so give him some slack. He was just a rook so he didn't realize just how much he bit off and wasn't able to chew. Thanks God the backups came to his rescue that day or else he and Ralphie might not be here to slam down those shots now.

03-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Why would anyone care about someone who has been gone from this agency for 15 years?? If you are trying to stir up sh@# why don't you talk to the guy personally you bunch of ball less wonders.

03-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Why would anyone care about someone who has been gone from this agency for 15 years?? If you are trying to stir up sh@# why don't you talk to the guy personally you bunch of ball less wonders.

Hey, just wait a minute buster. There are some of us who have been friends and co-workers of SR and just because he no longer works at this agency doesn't diminish his contributions to this agency, even if it's been 15 years ago that he worked here. I don't know who is trying to stir up what pot of shat for whatever reason either. SR, one of the good guys, now and forever, just don't you all forget it.

03-03-2009, 10:39 PM
I knew him and thought he was truly a Neanderthal. A real knuckle dragger.

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 06:41 PM
A giant **** boy

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 09:51 PM
20 lbs of shit in a 10 lb bag!

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 11:20 PM
You want to know who Steve Rubino is ?? He was a great Deputy and is the definition of what a real cop is. Not like you wimpy fat do nothings fukks. Rubino is the guy you would want as a backup. He would raise his right hand and back his buddies without hesitation. He took a bullet for BSO. One thing about Rubino he would whoop any of your sorry asses. You no good fat lazy corrupt Israelites should get a life. If you were only 10% of what Rubino is I would call you a man.
Steve it was good seeing you in September.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 11:33 PM
He wrestled as the "Brooklyn Brawler" in the WWE, in the 80s and 90s.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 11:46 PM
You want to know who Steve Rubino is ?? He was a great Deputy and is the definition of what a real cop is. Not like you wimpy fat do nothings fukks. Rubino is the guy you would want as a backup. He would raise his right hand and back his buddies without hesitation. He took a bullet for BSO. One thing about Rubino he would whoop any of your sorry asses. You no good fat lazy corrupt Israelites should get a life. If you were only 10% of what Rubino is I would call you a man.
Steve it was good seeing you in September.

Oh please!! Let's all sing the ballad of the Green Berets!!

Fighting soldiers from the sky......

Lol!!

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 09:06 PM
This clown was shitcanned from more than one agency during his pitiful career as a cop. F'n clown.