PDA

View Full Version : 0221

02-25-2009, 10:50 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to Mike Renaults wife(Jen), his 3 beautiful children and his Mom, Dad, Brother and Sister. And to Mike, you will be sorely missed. See you on the other side.

02-26-2009, 02:06 AM
This is definitely a tough loss for the PD.

02-26-2009, 02:27 AM
RIP Mike. Jen, I'm so sorry.........

WZ/265

02-26-2009, 03:34 PM
********* LARGO POLICE DEPARTMENT **********

The Largo Police Department is sad to announce the passing of one of our brothers.

On Tuesday, February 24, 2009, Lieutenant Michael Renault of the Largo Police Department lost his battle with Cancer. Mike leaves behind a wife (who is also an officer with Largo Police Department) and three young children.

Many of you are aware that Mike and his family have been putting up a valiant fight against this devastating disease since being diagnosed this past July.

The Memorial Service for Mike will be held at:

St. Paul's United Methodist Church
1199 N. Highland Ave
Largo, Florida

Date: Saturday, 2/28/2009
Time: 2:00 PM

The church nursery will be open and available if needed.

Contributions to "The Lt. Mike Renault Fund" would be appreciated in lieu of flowers. Contributions can be made at any Bay area Wachovia branch (acct# ending 7318) or they can be dropped of at the Largo Police Department Captain's office.

02-26-2009, 04:10 PM
God Bless Mike and may the patron Saint Michael look over his family forever.

02-27-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Mike was a good man and a good cop. My thoughts are with Jen and the kids.

02-28-2009, 11:53 PM
Today's service for Mike was fantastic. Kudo's to the honor guard. They did a great job. Thanks to FD for the use of the fire trucks and draping the flag over Highland Ave. I will say that Mike was watching from above and was there from the very beginning. When Jen and the family pulled into the parking lot of the church with all the Officers standing at attention, a large gust of wind blew through, blowing the leaves out of the way and clearing the way for the limo's. I will tell you that Mike was watching over his beloved family from the moment they drove under the large flag to entering the church. It's time to heal and enjoy the memories Mike left us. Love and Miss you Mike. Thoughts and prayers to Jen an the entire family.