PDA

View Full Version : IS B.S.O IN A FREEZE

02-24-2009, 08:27 PM
HEY IM JUST WOUNDERING IF B.S.O IS IN A FREEZE, BECUASE I HAVE YET TO HEAR ANY NEWS AND MY BACKGROUND HAS BEEN ALREADY DONE.

02-25-2009, 12:32 AM
We don't want you. Go away.

03-01-2009, 01:56 PM
If you are SO STUPID to apply to BSO than you don't deserve to get hired anywhere. Have you read this forum, do you think working with these guys is any different? Oh that's right you believe what the sheriff says about change, ok you really are dumb :snicker:

03-01-2009, 03:14 PM
If you are SO STUPID to apply to BSO than you don't deserve to get hired anywhere. Have you read this forum, do you think working with these guys is any different? Oh that's right you believe what the sheriff says about change, ok you really are dumb :snicker:

It looks like somebody else failed the backround or got fired..... :evil:

03-02-2009, 12:41 AM

Nope just been with the agency long enough to know this agency sux. I know tell me to leave but since stupidity runs rampart in this agency, especially CI, I will tell you that leaving is not an option. Been here too long to just pack up and leave.

All I am telling this person is look at the evidence on these boards. Enough said. Other agencies aren't childish like this agency is. We shot our own foot and now the world can see our mentality.

03-02-2009, 12:48 AM

Nope just been with the agency long enough to know this agency sux. I know tell me to leave but since stupidity runs rampart in this agency, especially CI, I will tell you that leaving is not an option. Been here too long to just pack up and leave.

All I am telling this person is look at the evidence on these boards. Enough said. Other agencies aren't childish like this agency is. We shot our own foot and now the world can see our mentality.

You are a moron. This is a good place to work. Just look around Broward and see the turmoil. BTW ..what is rampart? Is that stupidity? You are right about this board, ever since the Isreal backer (losers) hijacked this forum, we look like idiots. But since most are gone (or will be soon) this board has been a ghoast town. Why? Because people are too busy doing thier job (unlike you).