PDA

View Full Version : Rick Kramer, where you hiding now?

02-24-2009, 11:50 AM
I'm retired from Pinellas SO. Just wondering if Rick Kramer is still working with your office? He was run off from Pinellas back 20 + years ago, and we heard through the years he ran north to Hernando. Rick Kramer was involved in that infamous "Brady Scandel" and had to leave town in a hurry! Someone told me that he got promoted to Sgt. and I nearly fell over! But then I was also informed he was stripped of his rank, because he couldnt keep his big mouth shut! Go figure Rick! Somethings never change over the years. Im sure hes getting close to retiring, if he makes it.

PS. HCSO--Sorry for your loss, reference Captain Bierwiler. RIP

02-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Correction on my part, I didnt mean to say he was directly involved, only that he left right after all that Brady stuff surfaced. Sorry Rick, just wanted to say that right.

02-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Is that you Mr. David Boucher stirring it up lol....Hmmmmm...Got ya :snicker:

02-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Sorry Rick you got the wrong guy! Seems someones got your number. Personally I hate when people abuse this site with nonsense.

see you tomorrow. Were landing at the hangar 1100 Hrs

02-24-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm retired from Pinellas SO. Just wondering if Rick Kramer is still working with your office? He was run off from Pinellas back 20 + years ago, and we heard through the years he ran north to Hernando. Rick Kramer was involved in that infamous "Brady Scandel" and had to leave town in a hurry! Someone told me that he got promoted to Sgt. and I nearly fell over! But then I was also informed he was stripped of his rank, because he couldnt keep his big mouth shut! Go figure Rick! Somethings never change over the years. Im sure hes getting close to retiring, if he makes it.

PS. HCSO--Sorry for your loss, reference Captain Bierwiler. RIP

Didn't his old lady run off with someone from your agency while he was Sgt. here, back In the 90's?