PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi police get motivational speech...

02-22-2009, 02:03 AM
We have some leaders like this but could use some more...

Youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1GrdTakvl8)

02-22-2009, 05:37 PM
This is great. I would love to be able to call out slugs and loosers like this. But the young gen nexters will be running to someone about being yelled at. These are the same lameo's who played sports where they did not keep score. If you are a looser deputy this is how we should motivate you. But it cannot happen cause some 10K plus ccn will complain that this is too harsh. Should we have mommy come and write you a note for walking into roll call late, not handling a paper call cause you already did one today. How about not answering your radio cause you got your blue tooth in or are too busy writing your boyfriend/girlfriend a text. You are in the real world now so shut up and do your job!

02-22-2009, 10:44 PM
This is great. I would love to be able to call out slugs and loosers like this. But the young gen nexters will be running to someone about being yelled at. These are the same lameo's who played sports where they did not keep score. If you are a looser deputy this is how we should motivate you. But it cannot happen cause some 10K plus ccn will complain that this is too harsh. Should we have mommy come and write you a note for walking into roll call late, not handling a paper call cause you already did one today. How about not answering your radio cause you got your blue tooth in or are too busy writing your boyfriend/girlfriend a text. You are in the real world now so shut up and do your job!

No offense sarge but my CCN is 10k plus and I love that kind of leadership.

02-23-2009, 01:07 AM

Good for you, You must be a leatherneck, devil dog but you got class my friend wish I had more like you working with me!

02-23-2009, 03:44 PM
I love it. That CO needs to stop by some roll calls. Fu kin A . Semper Fi. :evil:

02-23-2009, 04:24 PM

I am sure when they wrote policy it included line supervisor and above. I don't have any problems what so ever with a Sgt or above yelling at me or cursing. However, I am yelling back and cursing right along with you buddy. Two way street. And if you want to take it outside out of public view I am ok with that to. "old timer" :wink:

02-23-2009, 05:55 PM

I am sure when they wrote policy it included line supervisor and above. I don't have any problems what so ever with a Sgt or above yelling at me or cursing. However, I am yelling back and cursing right along with you buddy. Two way street. And if you want to take it outside out of public view I am ok with that to. "old timer" :wink:

You'll do nothing and like it.