PDA

View Full Version : opening

02-21-2009, 12:01 AM
Heard you had an officer resign today who was it?

02-22-2009, 07:39 PM
The one that 358 was fooling around with.

02-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Is somebody jealous?

03-03-2009, 05:59 PM
The one that 358 was fooling around with.

That is a married man you are talking about. Better be careful before you make crazy accusations.

03-03-2009, 07:04 PM
NEVER STOPPED HIM BEFORE.

03-05-2009, 06:54 PM
I thought the Captain was implementing a "new shift bid" process? I thought we were going to actually be able to bid for the first time. I guess as usual he is just sticking us where ever he wants. I am tired of this happening to us. Listen guys and gals, instead of using this forum to ***** about whos screwing who, etc. why don't we use it for what it was designed to do? Since we can't seen to come together as officers, why don't we use this site as a means to come together as one voice and work out these problems. Nobody is fooling anyone here, we all look at this site including the admin. We will never get anything done by going behind each others back and cutting each other down. If you don't have enough balls to stand up in person and fight for what's right then I guess remaining nameless on this site is the only other thing that might bring us together as a unit. We have to do something besides standing by and getting walked over. If your gonna come on here with stupid crap then go to another page and bother someone else. Times are tough and we need to get tough. Remember you don't have to belong to a union to be a union. We can get things done the right way if we just come together and show the city that we are organized and only want what is resonable and right as employees.

03-06-2009, 02:40 PM
I thought the Captain was implementing a "new shift bid" process? I thought we were going to actually be able to bid for the first time. I guess as usual he is just sticking us where ever he wants. I am tired of this happening to us. Listen guys and gals, instead of using this forum to ***** about whos screwing who, etc. why don't we use it for what it was designed to do? Since we can't seen to come together as officers, why don't we use this site as a means to come together as one voice and work out these problems. Nobody is fooling anyone here, we all look at this site including the admin. We will never get anything done by going behind each others back and cutting each other down. If you don't have enough balls to stand up in person and fight for what's right then I guess remaining nameless on this site is the only other thing that might bring us together as a unit. We have to do something besides standing by and getting walked over. If your gonna come on here with stupid crap then go to another page and bother someone else. Times are tough and we need to get tough. Remember you don't have to belong to a union to be a union. We can get things done the right way if we just come together and show the city that we are organized and only want what is resonable and right as employees.

Are you kidding me! This is all we have to ***** about? I'm worried about having a job or losing 10% of my current pay with the possible budget shortfall! Someone acually wants to cry about where he/she will be on the schedule? Hey Captain, I'll work on any shift as long as I have a job! Don't even attempt to think all of us are *****ing about the schedule. It's just about one cry baby not getting his way. Why don't you stand up and approach the Captain on your personal issue instead off posting such bullshit on this site! Please spare the rest of us your drama! Go somewhere else and get a job and leave us out of it.

03-06-2009, 03:50 PM
I definitely agree, this is no place to air dirty laundry about who is sleeping with who.

03-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Wasn't my post previously, but it isn't just about the schedule. It is about a Captain that tells you he is going to do something and then doesn't do it. They tell you what they think you want to hear but then when it comes time to do it...you find out it was just a bunch of bull shit. If he had never said it then it wouldn't be an issue now. How is there supposed to be an confidence in someone that tells you one thing and then when it comes time to do it....backs out on his word? Sounds like a trustworthy fellow there.

03-06-2009, 05:37 PM
the whiner must be one of the new guys because the senior officers get to bid just about anywhere they want anyways. just another malcontent tryin to stir the pot. i say crap or get off the pot :cry:

03-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Its Beson.

03-06-2009, 09:26 PM

Are you kidding me! This is all we have to ***** about? I'm worried about having a job or losing 10% of my current pay with the possible budget shortfall! Someone acually wants to cry about where he/she will be on the schedule? Hey Captain, I'll work on any shift as long as I have a job! Don't even attempt to think all of us are *****ing about the schedule. It's just about one cry baby not getting his way. Why don't you stand up and approach the Captain on your personal issue instead off posting such bullshit on this site! Please spare the rest of us your drama! Go somewhere else and get a job and leave us out of it.

Nice try Captain. This has you written all over it.

03-06-2009, 09:56 PM
the whiner must be one of the new guys because the senior officers get to bid just about anywhere they want anyways. just another malcontent tryin to stir the pot. i say crap or get off the pot :cry:

Speaking of crap, who in the hell keeps blasting the mens restroom toilet? Everytime I go in there it looks like a brown bomb went off on the back of the bowl. It's always right after night shift. Clean up after yourself nasty.