PDA

View Full Version : Changes

02-12-2009, 01:58 AM
How dos the high Sheriff justify hiring a Major who only made it to Sergeant at OPD, then demoted for committing an aggravated battery the hired as Chief of the metropolis of Eatonville???? Is this the same guy who was going to have his certificate pulled by FDLE until he was able to get his guilty plea dropped. Tell me there are not a whole bunch of current Orange County supervisors who have earned this spot and do not have a blemished record. Sounds like the Kevin Beary good ole boy system just changed names to the Jerry Demings good ole boy system... WOW

RedDog
02-12-2009, 05:50 AM
No matter who would have been the Sheriff, things would still be the good ole' boy system. You are going to surround yourself with the people you trust. Some of these moves have writing on the wall while others....Oh Well. I guess his statement of having honorable people on his staff is kind of tainted. Let's just roll with the punches and see what happens. I have a feeling there will be more in the next few months. I can't wait to see how the contract negotiations are gonna go. I also can't wait to see how the current PSD investigations are gonna go. That will be a test for him also! Let's see what happens.

DCELL
03-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Say what you will, but the guy just went to the whole 3 days of block and participated fully . When was the last time you've seen someone of the equivelant rank do that

03-31-2009, 05:06 AM
How dos the high Sheriff justify hiring a Major who only made it to Sergeant at OPD, then demoted for committing an aggravated battery the hired as Chief of the metropolis of Eatonville???? Is this the same guy who was going to have his certificate pulled by FDLE until he was able to get his guilty plea dropped. Tell me there are not a whole bunch of current Orange County supervisors who have earned this spot and do not have a blemished record. Sounds like the Kevin Beary good ole boy system just changed names to the Jerry Demings good ole boy system... WOW

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Orange County for hiring that guy! I'm sure the city would have hired him back as a civillian to run IA! :snicker: