PDA

View Full Version : Chief's Unethical Conduct

02-11-2009, 06:19 PM
I understand that Chief Hernandez has done it again. Personally ignoring Personnel and Trainings and Sgt. Sanchez's recommendations and hiring an officer with an extremely questionable background from Opa Locka and South Miami. I was told this officer has been trying to get hired by NMB for more than twelve years. He was rejected several times by Berger and Loizzo during thier administrations, yet somehow Ralphie now finds it alright to hire someone like this.Why you ask? Oh maybe because Ralph worked with his father back in the days and probably owes him something for keeping quiet during some corrupt law enformcement business they used to do back in the 80's. This officer and his father lied and falsified paperwork in order to get hired at a department. He has also been fired by Opa Locka and has been jumping from department to department, just like Chief Hernandez has for 30 years. Yeah, this is someone we need here at NMB. Can anyone other than me see that this is pure unethical favortism? Chief, I have a great idea, when Hialeah Police Officer Rolando Bolanos Jr. bonds out of TGK for robbing a bank, we can offer him a condition of employment here at good ol North Miami Beach, it seems to be a new trend of hiring S#!t Bags since you have been here! City Manager, Mayor and Council, please look into this embarssing so-called chief we have here. Read the surveys, no one has confidence in this chief or his lack of leadership and obviously poor decision making.

02-12-2009, 01:00 AM
I SAW THIS EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION THE OTHER DAY?????????????????????????????????bROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR FRIENDS AT MD CORRECTIONS

http://services.miamidade.gov/corrections/0010134678F.JPG

02-18-2009, 03:01 PM
I understand that Chief Hernandez has done it again. Personally ignoring Personnel and Trainings and Sgt. Sanchez's recommendations and hiring an officer with an extremely questionable background from Opa Locka and South Miami. I was told this officer has been trying to get hired by NMB for more than twelve years. He was rejected several times by Berger and Loizzo during thier administrations, yet somehow Ralphie now finds it alright to hire someone like this.Why you ask? Oh maybe because Ralph worked with his father back in the days and probably owes him something for keeping quiet during some corrupt law enformcement business they used to do back in the 80's. This officer and his father lied and falsified paperwork in order to get hired at a department. He has also been fired by Opa Locka and has been jumping from department to department, just like Chief Hernandez has for 30 years. Yeah, this is someone we need here at NMB. Can anyone other than me see that this is pure unethical favortism? Chief, I have a great idea, when Hialeah Police Officer Rolando Bolanos Jr. bonds out of TGK for robbing a bank, we can offer him a condition of employment here at good ol North Miami Beach, it seems to be a new trend of hiring S#!t Bags since you have been here! City Manager, Mayor and Council, please look into this embarssing so-called chief we have here. Read the surveys, no one has confidence in this chief or his lack of leadership and obviously poor decision making.

I'm sure you are just one hell of an Officer a real ball of fire....Rather I think your the kind of Officer that cries and moans all the time and has no time to actually be proactive and say and do anything positive. How do you bash another officer before he even starts, without even knowing him personally. Have you ever worked in Opa-locka, I think not, maybe a little to much work for you, or your a little scared, do you understand how bad Opa-locka's admin is over the years and how many officers got fired from there for no reason at all. Those officers went on to other departments and became fantastic officers. Just by what you posted I can tell your an officer that has no leadership, no character, and no sense of judgement, most of all I'm willing to bet your more than likely not a very good officer all the way around. Just to bash someone before they even start....what a looser. This new guy is probably 10 times the officer you will ever be.

If you havent figured it out already I use to work for Opa-locka and also worked with Pete, I moved on years ago to another agency and never looked back. Im very happy for Pete that he has been hired with a great department. Until you walked through his shoes dont be so quick to judge. He has always been a good person with a very good sense of judgement, always been very proactive, has been an FTO for years, Taught at the academy. It just sickens me to see one officer talk so much smack who has never worked along side of Pete and doesnt even know him, but still has the gaul to submit a post like this to make his welcome to a new department feel well not so welcomed. All I can say is what Ive been saying for years, "police work, crabs in a bucket."

02-20-2009, 04:41 PM
First of all NMPD Guest, if you are going to call me a "loser" at least spell it correctly. It's not "looser" that's when you adjust your belt you moron. I can see why you had to resort to taking a job at Opa Locka, your lack of education speaks for its self. You probably applied to NMB and failed the application process like the rest. Second of all, I'm not sure if you know anything about NMB, but this city is a sh@#hole, and I have done my fair sahre of police work. Anyway, that is not the point. I'm sure Pete is a nice guy, but there has to be a valid reason that he has been denied a job here for almost 15 years. And now, all of sudden he is qualified because the chief knows his dad for several years. That's B.S. This is a favor all the way and it's a slap in the face to all of us here at NMB that earned our way in and most of all deserve our way in. This new chief we have is a joke and an embarassment in law enforcement. I heard he is all upset and insulted by the majority of the surveys that came in that state he is a failure and is not wanted here. So go cry somewhere else!

02-20-2009, 10:33 PM
GUESTNMB you wrote that officer Rojas has good judgement and that all of his issues were because Opa-Locka is a bad place to work. How do you explain that he lied on a official document and lied about who he was when taking a physical agility test for another department. Is that your idea of a person with good judgment. If one of us did that now we would be fired in a heart beat. And you can believe if this guy was a friend of any one of ours and the Chief did not know him, he would have been washed with no questions ask. All you have to do is look back in history and see what can happen when you deviate from your department's hiring practices. All you have to do is look at the City of Miami and the River Cops and you can see where hiring questionable applicants becomes a problem. This is not to say that Rojas is a bad cop or will turn out to be one. But sadly he used poor judgement in a field that can not and should not tolerate this type of incident.
This is only the start, who will the chief want to bring on next?

03-11-2009, 03:48 PM
BSO - is this is the same family where the dad sent his son to take his tests at the criminal justice institute so he could pass the physical agility? Kinda got caught! Both are really nice people but judgment....oh well.

03-12-2009, 11:11 PM
http://setsnservice.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/kerry_training_wheels.jpg

03-13-2009, 08:16 PM
I concur with your notes sentiments

03-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Chief, since you had your unfortunate incident in Boca, this place has never been run so smoothly. Acting Chief Gomer is doing a wonderful job. In fact, he deserved the job over you anyday. Stay out another few months, the morale around here will be sure to go through the roof. Next time, remember you may have to train to ride that many miles in the hot sun. You are not 30 years old anymore. Stay in the office next time and run this department correctly instead of into the ground. One more thing, I understand that you are upset about the surveys. We warned you and you didnt believe us. If you ever get hired at the 30'th department, remember you may not want to go in like gangbusters and replace everything. If you would have looked around when you got here, you would have seen things were not as bad as you thought. This department was run very well with the supervisors we have, other than a few morons in staff. Other than that, sergeants and captains ran this place great. You worried about hair and goatees and how the bathroom needed fixin up. Do you really think that was the most important things you could have done as a new chief?

03-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Well at least he put a stop to all the redundant emails. That was getting old.

10-12-2009, 02:15 AM
The low esteem, insecure loser is at it again. I heard Ralph was at some law and order or some type of meeting with several citizens in there begging for his job. He said something about asking the citizens like 5 times to tell the city manager how great of a job the police department is doing. Hey Stupid....we work hard for ourselves and because we love our job....we certainly do not do what we do to make you look good. We cant stand you remember or did you forget about the surverys. Nothing has changed............we want you gone more than ever! We hope this comes sooner than later. And what the hell is with the glass at the chief's office? Do we really need to waste money on etching the chief's name on the doors.......sounds like he has Sheriff Jenne's syndrome................insecure and putting his name on everything.

10-21-2009, 01:33 PM

JUST PRAY PETE IS THERE TO BACK YOU UP WHEN THE SH*! GOES DOWN. YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE PETE ROJAS AS A FELLOW OFFICER.
WOW....NMB.....YOU WOULDN'T SURVIVE A MINUTE IN THE TRIANGLE.....JUST DO YOUR 59 AT P.F. CHANGS AND BE HAPPY.

10-21-2009, 09:15 PM
You are right...we at NMB walk upright rather than on all fours so we are ill equipped to survive your precious "triangle".

:devil:

10-27-2009, 04:19 AM
You are right...we at NMB walk upright rather than on all fours so we are ill equipped to survive your precious "triangle".

my man you wouldn't survive one hour in our "TRIANGLE". If you haven't noticed Opa-Locka is a real sh!thole filled with real criminals. I'm talkin' 29 armed subjects, Plenty of 26 subjects, Weapons violaters, and 31 subjects. The "TRIANGLE" alone houses many of these animals. NMBPD residents don't come anywhere close to the animals at Opa-Locka. So stop running your lip cause you would get f#cked up over here. Now be a good litLtle boy and go back to writing Parkers u fagget! :devil:

10-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Opa Locka's finest? Wow...talk about an oxymoron!!!!

12-21-2009, 07:59 AM

my man you wouldn't survive one hour in our "TRIANGLE". If you haven't noticed Opa-Locka is a real sh!thole filled with real criminals. I'm talkin' 29 armed subjects, Plenty of 26 subjects, Weapons violaters, and 31 subjects. The "TRIANGLE" alone houses many of these animals. NMBPD residents don't come anywhere close to the animals at Opa-Locka. So stop running your lip cause you would get f#cked up over here. Now be a good litLtle boy and go back to writing Parkers u fagget! :devil:

Triangle is a walk in the park compared to the many shit holes the city of Miami and the county have supercop. Little Haiti alone is larger and more populated than the "triangle." But you keep on running your mouth about the bad triangle. what is it 3-4 blocks long? LMAO!!!!

12-21-2009, 08:09 AM
GUESTNMB you wrote that officer Rojas has good judgement and that all of his issues were because Opa-Locka is a bad place to work. How do you explain that he lied on a official document and lied about who he was when taking a physical agility test for another department. Is that your idea of a person with good judgment. If one of us did that now we would be fired in a heart beat. And you can believe if this guy was a friend of any one of ours and the Chief did not know him, he would have been washed with no questions ask. All you have to do is look back in history and see what can happen when you deviate from your department's hiring practices. All you have to do is look at the City of Miami and the River Cops and you can see where hiring questionable applicants becomes a problem. This is not to say that Rojas is a bad cop or will turn out to be one. But sadly he used poor judgement in a field that can not and should not tolerate this type of incident.
This is only the start, who will the chief want to bring on next?

Falsehood, are grounds for decertification in Florida. Like how is he going to testify in court when he has been busted for lying on official documents? The defense lawyers will bring it up and then ask him how do they know he is telling the truth now, if he lied before. And after that, SAO will not prosecute any case where he is the lone witness. Yeah, that's what you want on a police dept. Doubt this info? Ask Lt. Locke at the city of Miami.