PDA

View Full Version : CREEK GOING BLACK AND WHITE

MOD 559
02-07-2009, 08:24 AM
There is a rumor going around...is Coconut Creek coming into the 20th Century. LED Lights and now Black and White with new designs...wow. Lets see if its rumor or FACT! Bets?

02-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Yes, we have finally joined the 21st century and all of our new patrol cars have LED light bars, but no, we are not going black and white. Apparently, the north Broward municipalities (Margate, Coral Springs and us) will be staying with the all white cars. I have seen Margate with a new design though, but I dont believe we have any new design in the works. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?

02-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Green and white.... :snicker:

02-08-2009, 05:27 AM
LOL..........green and white, thats a good one. :devil:

02-09-2009, 12:08 AM
LOL..........green and white, thats a good one. :devil:

just wait and see..... :cop:

02-09-2009, 07:20 AM
NO GREEN FO CREEK I BET ON THAT

02-10-2009, 02:41 AM
You guys need to go green and white, then maybe you guys won't be the joke of Broward County anymore and be a real police department. :devil:

02-11-2009, 02:21 AM
Then we wouldn't be a police department anymore silly...

02-13-2009, 03:39 PM
That was good....BUT I still don't believe that Coconut Creek has a poice department.

02-13-2009, 08:54 PM
That was good....BUT I still don't believe that Coconut Creek has a poice department.

There is a police department in Coconut Creek and would you believe I was on your mother last night? 'cause I was; just ask her. :devil:

02-13-2009, 11:46 PM

There is a police department in Coconut Creek and would you believe I was on your mother last night? 'cause I was; just ask her. :devil:

Oh that was good junior.....how did it feel to bang a dead broad? Probably the only kind you can get.....just like your security job... now grow up.

02-14-2009, 01:50 AM

Oh that was good junior.....how did it feel to bang a dead broad? Probably the only kind you can get.....just like your security job... now grow up.

For someone who thinks our department is crap, why do you continue to post on our thread? Did you get a ticket or something or are you just a juvenile who has nothing else to do. This whole 'information sharing' site has truly gone to s**t.

02-14-2009, 04:07 AM
[quote=Guest]Then we wouldn't be a police department anymore silly...

For someone who thinks our department is crap, why do you continue to post on our thread? Did you get a ticket or something or are you just a juvenile who has nothing else to do. This whole 'information sharing' site has truly gone to s**t.[/quote:wnvkzm2b]

Wow...this is coming from a "professional" who wants to screw my mother? Hypocrite. No, I didn't get a ticket, only attitude and lousy service from your security company.

02-14-2009, 12:54 PM
[quote=Guest]Then we wouldn't be a police department anymore silly...

For someone who thinks our department is crap, why do you continue to post on our thread? Did you get a ticket or something or are you just a juvenile who has nothing else to do. This whole 'information sharing' site has truly gone to s**t.

Wow...this is coming from a "professional" who wants to screw my mother? Hypocrite. No, I didn't get a ticket, only attitude and lousy service from your security company.[/quote:30huqfg4]

I don't want to screw your mother; I didn't write that you idiot. That just goes to show how much of a miserable and immature person you really are. I'm sorry you received "attitude and lousy service" from our department but that's still only your opinion. I bet if asked, the officer would say you were a pain in the rear...so there's that. Anyway, If it makes you feel better to call our police department a "security department", then have fun...but it truly makes you look stupid. Bye!

02-15-2009, 01:33 AM
Yep, a security department with better pay and a better contract then your sh**ty department, if you even are a LEO.