PDA

View Full Version : back up

02-06-2009, 02:28 AM
We need to always back each other up. Even if the guy who is asking for it is a punk ass. It cannot be a good feeling wondering if other officers are going to help you when you need it. We don't have to like each other but unfortunately we need to rely on each other. While at work be professional. Anywhere else is personal time and personal feelings!!!!!!

02-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Welcome to BPD, I always wonder who is gonna back me up :!:

02-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Just don't do anything and you wont need backup, duh!!

02-06-2009, 11:34 PM
We need to always back each other up. Even if the guy who is asking for it is a punk ass. It cannot be a good feeling wondering if other officers are going to help you when you need it. We don't have to like each other but unfortunately we need to rely on each other. While at work be professional. Anywhere else is personal time and personal feelings!!!!!!

Work is for hanging out with your best friends, not backing each other up :devil:

02-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Wow, lets all bring up old shit. You all suck and I cant wait to have the chance not to give you 94. Suck it all you BPD cry baby A-Holes.

02-10-2009, 06:46 PM
How dare you refer to a law enforcement official as a "punk ass"?! You are DISGUSTING!!!

Anyone with a law enforcement certificate and a degree should be respected and treated as an equal.
Don't like? THEN QUIT!!!

02-11-2009, 02:09 AM
"educated officer" Now if that isnt an oxymoron, I dont know what is! :snicker: