PDA

View Full Version : Same Experience ?

01-31-2009, 07:44 AM
Hey, I am going to keep this really short.... because I am extremely aggravated. I have a 'rafter' house that is 2 doors down from mine. The 'rafters' play musica at volume 9000, all the time ! They have parties, 2 to 3 times a week. They don't stop the parties until the weeeee hours of the morning. Usually 4 or 5 am.

I called The Miami Dade Police Department and expressed my concerns, and my neighbors concerns. I have a mother that is unable to walk, I have 4 neighbors that have come to me to 'step up' for them, because my MARKED POLICE CAR is in my driveway, and I feel obligated to make a legit complaint about the neighbors concerns. The neighbors are scared to say anything, because they think the bad houses are doper dumps, so I did my job. I thought..............

The Miami Dade Police Department has treated me like the BIGGEST Biotch that has ever walked The Earth !

2 hours to respond to the complaint. Then, I got stuck in the midle of a testosterone battle with a rookie that was pissed off at me because HE did nothing but I'm at fault. His A/slash was standing there, with a fuzzed up attitude towards me, because I requested a supervisor for the lack of enforcement ! Basically, BROWN CLOWN SHOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am extremely upset. NOTHING has been done. AND, I am a the bad guy ??????????????????????????????????????

WHY ???????????????????????????? HOLY S$$$$IT. I asked for a case number and got told, There is no case.
REALLY ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
-Carp.

01-31-2009, 07:51 AM
Before I LOSE MY MIND.....

Don't we all work together and do the same job ?

When one of us needs help with an issue, Don't we take care of it and happy days ???!!!

01-31-2009, 07:53 AM
-Carp.

01-31-2009, 08:48 AM
Same thing happens when the clowns come to my parents' house in Kendall. They're useless, I've had to help them on a 56 at my Mom's neighbor's house. There were two of them just standing around with a violent baker, pinning her against a car for about 40 minutes because they couldn't figure out what to do. I finally had to go over and ask the girl's parents to go inside so she could calm down. And it worked. They come out to loud music calls and don't know what to do. A couple have been alright, the senior guys, but I've seen them stand around like they're completely confused more times than they've looked like they have a grip on themselves and their jobs. Oh well that's why we wear blue...

01-31-2009, 12:52 PM
Hey, I am going to keep this really short.... because I am extremely aggravated. I have a 'rafter' house that is 2 doors down from mine. The 'rafters' play musica at volume 9000, all the time ! They have parties, 2 to 3 times a week. They don't stop the parties until the weeeee hours of the morning. Usually 4 or 5 am.

I called The Miami Dade Police Department and expressed my concerns, and my neighbors concerns. I have a mother that is unable to walk, I have 4 neighbors that have come to me to 'step up' for them, because my MARKED POLICE CAR is in my driveway, and I feel obligated to make a legit complaint about the neighbors concerns. The neighbors are scared to say anything, because they think the bad houses are doper dumps, so I did my job. I thought..............

The Miami Dade Police Department has treated me like the BIGGEST Biotch that has ever walked The Earth !

2 hours to respond to the complaint. Then, I got stuck in the midle of a testosterone battle with a rookie that was pissed off at me because HE did nothing but I'm at fault. His A/slash was standing there, with a fuzzed up attitude towards me, because I requested a supervisor for the lack of enforcement ! Basically, BROWN CLOWN SHOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am extremely upset. NOTHING has been done. AND, I am a the bad guy ??????????????????????????????????????

WHY ???????????????????????????? HOLY S$$$$IT. I asked for a case number and got told, There is no case.
REALLY ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
-Carp.Hey stupid, why didn't you call and demand the shift commander to come out to you house? I guarantee that would have solved that problem that night. Stay off here with this petty bulls--t! It you fault you live in a rats nest :devil:

01-31-2009, 03:38 PM

-Carp.
YOU "GOT TOLD", OR YOU WERE TOLD?
OHHH, BOY, I SEE WHAT THE COUNTY MIGHT HAVE HAD TO HAVE DEALT WITH!

01-31-2009, 03:57 PM

-Carp.
The same thing happened to me ONCE,the second time i had the neighbors call metro,while i parked down the street in my marked unit in uniform,i took a 34 on the radio,asked for two units and a supervisor to meet me ref "loud music",when they arrived i had my overheads on,a couple of the neighbors walked over and and complaint about the music and nothing being done about it,"WE" then drove over to the offending qth,and business was taken care of,i made sure that the offenders knew who i was,and that i was not going away,and if we had to come back arrest were going to be made,i then changed the 34 to a 15 and 06.No more loud music since,by the way i am a supervisor. :!:

01-31-2009, 06:13 PM

-Carp.
The same thing happened to me ONCE,the second time i had the neighbors call metro,while i parked down the street in my marked unit in uniform,i took a 34 on the radio,asked for two units and a supervisor to meet me ref "loud music",when they arrived i had my overheads on,a couple of the neighbors walked over and and complaint about the music and nothing being done about it,"WE" then drove over to the offending qth,and business was taken care of,i made sure that the offenders knew who i was,and that i was not going away,and if we had to come back arrest were going to be made,i then changed the 34 to a 15 and 06.No more loud music since,by the way i am a supervisor. :!:What does you being a supervisor have to do with Miami Dade being f--ked up? Miami Dade doesn't know how to take care of fellow cops? Shiiiiite :devil: :|

02-01-2009, 06:21 AM
Just do what I do.
Call anonymously continuously until they resolve the problem.
If not then The brown clowns will hate you. and your neighbors will probably burglarize, or vandalize your home when your not there.
Call several times a day if you have too.
The brown clowns will get tired of coming out and eventually take action.
And don't completely blame the brown clowns , we have numerous lazy idiots here tooooooooooooooo.

02-01-2009, 11:30 AM

-Carp.

You respond to a 34 loud music in the Grove do you give a case card or a case number? Didn't think so.

02-02-2009, 01:57 AM
Why do you think 5 county areas have incorporated into municipalities? NO SERVICE is why. Not all county cops are anal opening, but the they seem to be letting one who are, breed too often. All county services suck. Don't just love taking the trash to collection point's when every city picks it up at your curb? Don't you love the county rescue waiting for ambulances to transport, when cities scoop and shoot to the ER instead of waiting around out of service, wasting time, for the ambulance? And what class fire dept are they? NOT a class 1 that's for sure. But the tunnel from dodge island to I 95, will fix everything. LMAO

02-02-2009, 07:13 PM
I feel for ya Carp. Thank goodness I moved out of Miami-Dade County. Broward's not that great either but at least the law enforcement is better. When I lived in Cutley Bay, my house alarm went off and a mighty Brown Gown unit finally showed up three days later to see if everything was allright. A friend got 26ed and ID showed up a week later to take prints.

Up here in the Pines my car was broken into and I called the police. Not only were they here in less than five minutes, but their ID showed up while the officer was still here. One night when I was working the wife heard someone in our back yard. The cops were here practically before she hung up the telephone with dispatch.

Municipal law enforcement is much better than the county. Brown Gownies run around thinking that their poo-poo has no odor!