PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening to the raccoon population in the Pines?

01-28-2009, 12:28 AM
Has anyone noticed that the raccoon population in the Pines is getting pretty thin? What's happening to all of them?

It appears it's no longer safe for the poor critters to live in the Pines......

01-30-2009, 06:10 AM
It also appears that it's no longer possible for us to be real "cops" under this guy.

Has there ever been a Sergeant demoted (after the probation period)? If there hasn't, he certainly should be the first. I know that there's a lot of you guys who dislike Rako, but this guy is equal to or even worse than teflon Dan himself. This problem needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets worse.

This guy reminds me of the donkey that chases the carrot on a stick in front of him. Hold some stripes (or a higher rank) on a stick in front of him and he'll do whatever you want.

01-30-2009, 03:14 PM
What did he supposedly do now and since when is following your bosses (lawful, ethical, and moral) orders a bad thing. If that is a donkey and carrot story I am confused. Has he done something that his new Capt told him to do or are you still crying about his old one. Your post is confusing and vaque.

02-01-2009, 07:59 AM
What did he supposedly do now and since when is following your bosses (lawful, ethical, and moral) orders a bad thing. If that is a donkey and carrot story I am confused. Has he done something that his new Capt told him to do or are you still crying about his old one. Your post is confusing and vaque.

I've read your post several times over for the past several days and the only conclusion that I've come to is that you are the skumbag we are complaining about. You may go up in rank, but you will never amount to anything. Nobody will ever say that "T.C." was the best Sergeant ever... was a good cop..... or that he never criticized someone for taking time off. Lord knows that T.C. was the only new guy that used his time more than MHones himself. More than Ray Wright in fact. At least I could respect Mike and Ray like the rest of us. This turd gets absolutely no respect from anyone, including new guys/gals.
This drone bee needs to find a different career before the IBS stinger killz him..
Get out while you're still somewhat young. You're not liked by patrol officers or the higher ups. Sting one of us and go away already you loser.

03-29-2009, 01:51 AM
ONE DEAD RACOON ON HIS HOOD DOESNT MAKE HIM A BAD SGT!