PDA

View Full Version : This is our society

01-27-2009, 11:07 PM
Do you want to know what is wrong with society? read this article. I am physically upset and angry after reading this and shame on Baynews9 for their lack of responsibilty and ethics in printing this. DISGUSTING

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/1/27/430784.html?title=Family+says+St.+Pete+police+coul d've+done+better#

01-27-2009, 11:27 PM
I agree with the title. The police should have done more. They should have loaded the suspects with lead. That would have ended their career's in crime right then and there. :lol:

01-28-2009, 02:11 AM
There should be an outcry from the community about these people who are more upset that a poor youth lost his future than the fact that he nearly cost a police officer his life.

Were are the decent people?

01-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Been to st pete lately? There are more animals and savages down there then decent people. That city is out of control because of lack of leadership from the top on down to the joke of a staff they have at the police dept. That Det. is Extremely lucky to be alive after hearing how it went down and the total amount of times he was shot.

01-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Look how long it took their joke of a chief to come out in support of the detective! His initial news interview stated that his department would be investigating to see if the officer violated any procedures! What a POS. He's as bad as the criminals on the street. Check that; he's worse because he's trying to portray himself as upstanding. He should have came out immediately in support of his officer, along with their dimwit mayor and the spineless city council.

I have quite a few of their officers, and are close friends with several, and I feel sorry for them. They really want to do police work but aren't allowed to because, as one put it, they "may piss off a criminal friend of someone in administration. The animals are in charge of the zoo!" How sad.

I guess things aren't necessarily greener on the other side of the fence.

02-24-2009, 12:11 AM
and my response to these folks would be: "Fine, then we start racial profiling and hire psychics to ride along in the patrol cars with the cops."

Heres a brazin idea. How about you as a parent take responsibility for your child and stop blaming the Police because your kid is a dirtbag criminal.
This is exactly the reason SPPD has a hard time finding people to serve that community. I don't know how those guys and gals do it everyday and on top of that deal with the corruption surrounding them. Amazing!