PDA

View Full Version : PALM BEACH PLANTATION

01-27-2009, 08:07 AM
I am a local LEO and I am purchasing a home in Palm Beach Plantation near Southern Blvd and Lyons Road. I believe PBSO covers this area was wondering if there are any concerns within this community. Thanks- be safe

01-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Its no different then the rest of PBC a white ghetto...just as much crime break in to vehicles, homes and same old -hit that is everywhere. Good Luck. :D

02-02-2009, 06:12 AM
I'll tell you the truth, it gets hit every night! Cars and residences. A lot of people bought the houses thinking they were going to sit on them a month, flip them, and make a hundred thousand all during the false housing boom. The bubble of course popped, and now you have low lifes renting out the houses these idiot owners couldn't sell. They also have section 8 housing in there, and in other "fancy places" like Terracina. Don't think your squad car sitting out front will protect you, the illegal alien gangs have broken into well over a hundred police cars over the past year. Two weeks ago they stole an unmarked FLDE agent's car out of his drive way, and just last week the little *******s burglarized a fire house, stole one of the fire fighter's cars as he was off on a call, then drove it to his house and burglarized it. The problem is our DA is extremely liberal, and every one gets verbal counsling to "stop being so bad". No one does any time in this county. (No more slaps on the wrist, the ACLU sued and said it was too demeaning to the scum bags emotional state.)