PDA

View Full Version : Detectives still there?

01-24-2009, 05:53 PM
I was surprised to hear about Lt. Morrison. I worked with him down south on a special op. What about Detectives J.Stegner and D.Smith? Just curious have not seen nor heard from them in a while.

Be safe all.

01-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Det. Smith was going to be fired..so he resigned.

01-25-2009, 06:01 PM
??????????????????

01-26-2009, 03:58 AM
Google his name in the hernando today newspaper and get the story!!

01-26-2009, 01:03 PM
So lemme get this straight. He's dating a girl, they go to a bar, drink too much, he gets caught with girl "B", who happens to be a fellow co-worker, girl "A" becomes upset, gets hit by detective, girl "B" later starts dating him (ironically after the bar incident) when girl "A" reports domestic violence. DV "story" is looked down on by all involved until detective shows up at ex-wifes house having confrontation with ex wife's boyfriend? WOW. Wasn't ex-wife a sheriff's office employee too, if I remember correctly, or am I wrong? So there could be some truth to this story? In the meantime he is having "relations" on duty with girl "B"? What a soap opera ya'all have going on up there! I hope you don't have to rely on girl "B" as your backup. Sad for Detective Smith, he was a fine detective but he paved his own road I guess.

01-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Yes we have some soap operas going on.Look at the posts under this and see whats going on with the chief deputy #2.Caught and busted.Lots of things have happened here.From what I hear from the old timers,things are not the same.This new sheriff has destroyed a great thing is the motto.In order to promote,you have to donate time like coaching or like painting a domestic violence shelter.Basically,we are saleman with business cards.LOL

01-26-2009, 02:37 PM
HA HA HA paint a dv center when your deputies are alleged dv suspects? Great!

01-27-2009, 11:39 PM
HA HA HA paint a dv center when your deputies are alleged dv suspects? Great!

That is funny! We've got a few dv suspects and they continue to get away with it.
Yes paint Dawn Center or do whatever else they want done. Some of us aren't suck-ups like others are. We'd rather earn our rank instead of pay for it with contributions to candidates running or whatever else they want us to do. Some of us aren't salesmen instead we do what we are paid to do. Too bad there aren't more that feel this way.
:cop:

01-27-2009, 11:43 PM
Well,see the problem is if you dont,we do not get anywhere.I was told the sheriff had this said a few years ago in all read offs.WHat a joke????????????????????????????????? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-27-2009, 11:49 PM
I'll never get anywhere then. I won't suck-up to anyone and surely not what is in admin. Is the rumor true that the head honcho won't be here his whole term? If only he and his second in command knew what the suck-ups really say about them behind their backs!! What I've heard makes me question a lot of them and why they even have a job!
:cop: