PDA

View Full Version : Binder's replacement

01-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Here's a guy who was demoted at FDLE and basically put out to pasture. What a political hack. Makes you wonder why there weren't any qualified people already here that knows what's going on and has experience to do the job. What a morale booster.

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Scotty D. Sanderson to the
position of Lieutenant Colonel, Deputy Director of our Office of Motor
Carrier Compliance. Scotty brings to FDOT over 33 years of state and local
law enforcement experience with the past 17 of his 22 years at the Florida
Department of Law Enforcement in leadership roles. His assignments at FDLE
have included the duties of Chief of Protective Operations for the Office of
the Governor, Director of the Capitol Police and he served as the FDLE
Assistant Commissioner. I know that Scotty's experience and leadership
abilities will help to further enhance the critical law enforcement role
that our MCCO personnel are tasked with to insure safety on our roadways and
the protection of our critical highway infrastructure.

Please join me in welcoming Scotty to his new role.

01-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Here's a guy who was demoted at FDLE and basically put out to pasture. What a political hack. Makes you wonder why there weren't any qualified people already here that knows what's going on and has experience to do the job. What a morale booster.

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Scotty D. Sanderson to the
position of Lieutenant Colonel, Deputy Director of our Office of Motor
Carrier Compliance. Scotty brings to FDOT over 33 years of state and local
law enforcement experience with the past 17 of his 22 years at the Florida
Department of Law Enforcement in leadership roles. His assignments at FDLE
have included the duties of Chief of Protective Operations for the Office of
the Governor, Director of the Capitol Police and he served as the FDLE
Assistant Commissioner. I know that Scotty's experience and leadership
abilities will help to further enhance the critical law enforcement role
that our MCCO personnel are tasked with to insure safety on our roadways and
the protection of our critical highway infrastructure.

Please join me in welcoming Scotty to his new role.

Obviously it dont take a lot to be #2 at DOT. FDLE dont even know what a truck looks like from the underbelly. Why not promote from within??????? That is crapola.

01-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Here is a political appointee with enough time (33 years) to go home with 100% of what must have been a very high annual salary. Instead, he just can't do it. No life outside of work. How very sad.

01-24-2009, 12:19 AM
A good choice. He knows law enforcment owrk and must have connections downtown.

01-25-2009, 02:26 PM
Please, nice guy and is able to through politics to get this job. Now, tell me how he is qualified to do this job outside of the aformentioned qualities. He is a retread in DROP and just trying to stay on the state welfare plan.

01-25-2009, 05:52 PM
Please, nice guy and is able to through politics to get this job. Now, tell me how he is qualified to do this job outside of the aformentioned qualities. He is a retread in DROP and just trying to stay on the state welfare plan.

Another unknown who probably , like a few other appointed upper brass , has only seen commercial vehicles while driving down the highway. ALL brass and I mean ALL from Lt. up to Col. should have some c.m.v. experience or background. When was the last time F.H.P. hired an outsider , can't really recall.

01-25-2009, 07:06 PM

Another unknown who probably , like a few other appointed upper brass , has only seen commercial vehicles while driving down the highway. ALL brass and I mean ALL from Lt. up to Col. should have some c.m.v. experience or background. When was the last time F.H.P. hired an outsider , can't really recall.

Grimming

01-25-2009, 10:53 PM

Grimming

what about him?

01-26-2009, 12:15 AM
Why do some of you losers think seeing the underside of a truck has anything to do with management skills? Look at the goober losers like Wayne Pennington and most of everybody in PC! They can't manage themselves!

01-26-2009, 12:16 AM
I think FHP has a Chief of Staff from the outside................. :devil:

01-26-2009, 04:14 PM
I think FHP has a Chief of Staff from the outside................. :devil:

That was one of our illustrious former assistance commissioner's political hacks she hired at $100K. If all the people she hired at $90K+ at HSMV since she's been there were laid off, it would save that agency about $1.5 million annually. Glad she's gone from here, nobody liked her - except her secretary, but she took her to highway safety too.

01-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Why do some of you losers think seeing the underside of a truck has anything to do with management skills? Look at the goober losers like Wayne Pennington and most of everybody in PC! They can't manage themselves!

Sorry . but your post makes absolutely no ****ing sense...I believe the original post has something to do with outsiders coming in that don't really know much about cmv's other than they have loud horns and a lot of wheels :lol: . What the hell does W.P. and PC have anything to do this post????????? You must be the goob loser here because W.P. gets along with just about everybody , so go away whiner :D

01-26-2009, 09:58 PM
I think what he was implying that knowing trucks does not mean that you are a good manager. Just because W.P. gets along with other rednecks doesn't mean he can lead. Why resort to profanity, can't you articulate a point any other way?

01-27-2009, 12:23 AM
How are you suppose to manage a comapany along with it's employees if you don't have the expeirence or know anything about it. It's just another stupid move from Tallahassee. However, this might be a political move to help with the transition with MCC merging with FDLE. Just a thought........

01-27-2009, 01:06 AM
How are you suppose to manage a comapany along with it's employees if you don't have the expeirence or know anything about it. It's just another stupid move from Tallahassee. However, this might be a political move to help with the transition with MCC merging with FDLE. Just a thought........

Could very well be. Kinda like electing a president , " COMMANDER IN CHIEF " with no military background :shock:

01-28-2009, 12:58 AM
Your "knowledge" of commercial carriers is grossly overated and surely not needed to manage that outfit. Get over yourselves, you are DOT. :mrgreen:

01-28-2009, 07:52 PM
Your "knowledge" of commercial carriers is grossly overated and surely not needed to manage that outfit. Get over yourselves, you are DOT. :mrgreen:

Huh??

01-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Yeah huh, just the kind of answer you expect from DOT security.

01-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Yeah huh, just the kind of answer you expect from DOT security.

I'll have to agree with the prior poster and I quote , "HUH"??? Oh and what is a dot security ? Take all the time you need for a good comeback :mrgreen: One more thing ,don't forget your lunch money for school tomorrow teenager.

01-30-2009, 02:19 AM

So why do you guys ***** about Electra? Why do you call us when you need an answer to a stupid questions that are in a statute book. I did and can do your job, but you can't do mine!!!!!!