PDA

View Full Version : Cadet

01-17-2009, 05:50 AM
Could somebody please tell the young black cadet driving car 843 to the Rave on Bayou at about 3pm on Friday that he needs to stop speeding and cutting through parking lots to avoid red lights? He's not the po-po yet, so I know he wasnt going to a call.

01-20-2009, 12:29 AM
And why can't you do that yourself?

01-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Could somebody please tell the young black cadet driving car 843 to the Rave on Bayou at about 3pm on Friday that he needs to stop speeding and cutting through parking lots to avoid red lights? He's not the po-po yet, so I know he wasnt going to a call.

And you know this how???? Because he didn't have any emergency lights on? Here is a little bit of information for you, just because a police car doesn't have their emergency lights and siren on, doesn't mean they aren't going some where they they are needed in a hurry. Most of the times when we turn on our lights and siren, bozo drivers slam on their brakes in the middle of the road in panic instead of pulling over, or drive to the left when we are trying to pass to the left.

01-22-2009, 01:57 AM
Why not call PPD and tell them what you saw? I will tell you that the situation would be handled with that cadet.

01-23-2009, 10:13 PM
I know this how? Because I followed him to the Rave. He wasnt doing anything. AND HE IS A CADET!!! Cadets dont respond to any calls that would require an urgent response.

Why didnt I call it in? Because I was hoping a little peer pressure would solve the problem instead of a formal complaint.

01-24-2009, 06:19 AM
not here Mr. Tax payer. Pick up the phone and make your complaint, there isn't any peer pressure here. I wasn't there so I'll side with the cadet until you make your complaint.

Deputy Dooley
01-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Wow.. you guys are really a joke. A citizen tries to handle a complaint without putting paperwork on a young, potential officer, and you guys basically tell the citizen to stuf fit and come complain. Lack of professionalism. That's all I can say. I know if a citizen had a complaint about me, I'd LOVE IT if they just asked my coworkers to say soemthing to me instead of filing a complaint.

How about do that right thing and just take care of it so the citizen doesnt mess up the cadet?

01-25-2009, 02:36 AM
Wow.. you guys are really a joke. A citizen tries to handle a complaint without putting paperwork on a young, potential officer, and you guys basically tell the citizen to stuf fit and come complain. Lack of professionalism. That's all I can say. I know if a citizen had a complaint about me, I'd LOVE IT if they just asked my coworkers to say soemthing to me instead of filing a complaint.

How about do that right thing and just take care of it so the citizen doesnt mess up the cadet?
Comical, to say the least. Here you are ranting about the "right thing" on an anonymous internet forum. No substantiated evidence of wrondoing, and yet you insist on spouting your opinion as direction to others. Fascinating.

01-25-2009, 10:22 PM

Now you know ppd doesn't operate like that. Most officers and admin will stick you in the back without even thinging about it. The sad part is that the judge and jury (administration) have done things that make today's complaints look like a joke. And they judge us.

former231
04-11-2010, 05:26 PM
[quote="Fair is fair.":ntuw25qm]Could somebody please tell the young black cadet driving car 843 to the Rave on Bayou at about 3pm on Friday that he needs to stop speeding and cutting through parking lots to avoid red lights? He's not the po-po yet, so I know he wasnt going to a call.

And you know this how???? Because he didn't have any emergency lights on? Here is a little bit of information for you, just because a police car doesn't have their emergency lights and siren on, doesn't mean they aren't going some where they they are needed in a hurry. Most of the times when we turn on our lights and siren, bozo drivers slam on their brakes in the middle of the road in panic instead of pulling over, or drive to the left when we are trying to pass to the left.[/quote:ntuw25qm]

Unless department policy has changed ... all officers not running "code" are required to obey ALL traffic laws and even if they are running lights & siren aren't guaranteed right of way.

The cadet really doesn't want a formal complaint ... they add up after a while.

12-02-2010, 12:44 AM
a citizen trying to give a young cadet a break and you idiots attack him,if every citizen made a formal complaint on all the pedal pushers at the city the phone lines would stay busy all day

01-08-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm in love w/ my sgts wife and she is with me...any suggestions?

01-09-2011, 03:56 PM
go for it! :devil:

01-28-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm in love w/ my sgts wife and she is with me...any suggestions?

Bust a move!