PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Kevin Morrison resigns!!!

01-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Whats going on here?Lt.Kevin Morrison resigns and dont even have his time in to retire...Was it the captain above him that put him in this situation????

01-15-2009, 08:35 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head!!

01-15-2009, 10:41 PM
Whats going on here?Lt.Kevin Morrison resigns and dont even have his time in to retire...Was it the captain above him that put him in this situation????

Interesting indeed.

01-16-2009, 01:53 AM
wow!

01-16-2009, 02:21 AM
WOW!!! :shock: :cop:

01-16-2009, 01:13 PM
wow wow

01-16-2009, 01:30 PM
Beam him out, Scotty. :wink:

01-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Ever heard the saying "out with the dead wood'?Now only if a few more like would leave like m.o.,j.w,...and the other dead woods.Time to make this agency ahead of the times ....its not in 1980s or 1970s anymore.

01-16-2009, 10:42 PM
So very true. Too many problem children and too much dead wood.

01-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Nugent and the cronies(sounds like a rock band)again have slowly made things for the worse here.They were never real cops and have no idea what goes on out here and what we deal with .The wood needs to drift.

01-18-2009, 10:50 PM
ANyone know what happened?Was he under an I.A. or did he just have enough of Captain hitler Jr.?

01-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Sheriff's Deputy Makes Domestic Violence Call
ADVERTISEMENT

Hernando Today

Published: January 20, 2009

BROOKSVILLE - A sheriff's deputy was named as a victim of domestic violence after an alleged fight with his live-in girlfriend on Monday.

The argument broke out around 5 a.m., hours after Clifford Faulkingham returned home from a night out. His girlfriend, Maygan Smith, 23, returned home after him, angry because she had seen him talking with another girl, a report states.

She reportedly punched him in the face, so Faulkingham picked her up and placed her on the other side of the house to "defuse the situation," a report states. Faulkingham went to another room and slid a piece of furniture across the door, but Smith was so intent on getting to him that she kicked the door hard enough to move the furniture, a report states.

That's the point at which Faulkingham decided to call the sheriff's office and Smith was subsequently arrested on suspicion of domestic violence.

***************************Get an injunction and protect your butt .The S.O. will try to get a chunk also so watch it from all angles.

01-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Whats the scoop?

01-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Well Lt.Kevin Morrison.See what happens when you dedicate yourself and end up with egg on the face.To All EMPLOYEES:You can be golden boy one day and Out the door the next.This unstabilization comes from the brass,as there positions are Not even stable whatsoever every 4 years, as there are elections involved.If you dont like it,Then go to police department and work for a police chief.If you stay,then try your best.If your number is called,they will get it!!!Thats it!The public is not educated on these political jobs.We are at the first of the line for politics(county).A state job is more protected.And Federal you are even more lost.SO thats it.We work for a boss who gets directly elected.If we worked for fhp it dont work that way.The governor is elected and thats it.Geees,I should be a political teacher lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

01-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Mr. Golden Boy wasn't so golden, was he? All those "golden" people need to watch out....they could be next! Look what has happened in the last few months alone, since the election. Speaking of election, has anyone heard who is thinking of running the next go round?
:cop:

01-29-2009, 01:25 AM
Its going to be passed to Capt.Bierwiler!!!fact

01-29-2009, 02:11 AM
Oh great. NOT!!!!! :x

01-29-2009, 08:31 PM
I dont think it was fair what they did to him.I mean I personally did not care for him.But still,every man needs to eat. :x :x :x

01-30-2009, 04:04 AM
"It's not fair what they did to him..." Just what did "they" do to him? He resigned, no IA, no pending law suits, he resigned! You people amaze me...I'm surprised that you don't trip over that blue line as you weave back and forth across it.

01-30-2009, 01:17 PM
To the observer:you are wrong.They told him to resign.Trust me!!He wasnt even offered another position.They blamed him for the accredidation mess up!!!You are not in the loop my friend. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-30-2009, 03:20 PM
just an observer must be one of those suck-ups.

:mrgreen:

01-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Maybe its a hush hush.........so hushhhhhhhhhhhlol

01-31-2009, 01:48 PM
"They blamed him for the accredidation mess up"

Ouch that has to hurt considering Nugent is on the committee!! We don't deserve it. It wasn't squinchy eyes fault.....and we know it.

01-31-2009, 04:14 PM
Well,you never know here who they have the crosshairs on.It could be you next!!

01-31-2009, 04:48 PM
Well,you never know here who they have the crosshairs on.It could be you next!!
Absolutely true. So what we have is a bunch of paranoid deputies running around like loose cannons.

02-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Paranoid!!thats not the word.The stress is unbelievable from the admin..Y u think we are all having health problems so young. :cop:

02-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Paranoid!!thats not the word.The stress is unbelievable from the admin..Y u think we are all having health problems so young. :cop:
Not all are paranoid, but we do have some that are. The stress is unreal and it is a killer thats what all the stress will do to us. Admin has no idea what they are doing to us.

02-04-2009, 04:21 AM
Oh, he knows what he is doing. He just DOESN'T CARE. That is the problem. He could give a rat's butt what is going on. He is leaving it up to his second in command. Unfortunately, the second in command only cares about how one person in the agency is doing. Is she cool enough, have enough space, secure enough in her double locked office. You know important things like that. I'm sure his new focus is how to get her a take home vehicle (and it certainly won't have an AVL)

02-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Thats is so very true!! :snicker: :snicker:

02-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Oh, he knows what he is doing. He just DOESN'T CARE. That is the problem. He could give a rat's butt what is going on. He is leaving it up to his second in command. Unfortunately, the second in command only cares about how one person in the agency is doing. Is she cool enough, have enough space, secure enough in her double locked office. You know important things like that. I'm sure his new focus is how to get her a take home vehicle (and it certainly won't have an AVL)

True dat! :snicker: :snicker: That's why things are always fishy around here!!

02-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Kevin morrison,I am glad you got out on your own.We worked together before.You were scared to do anything like the rest are scared,but I am glad you got out on your own.Now if they can go after Sgt.Doug Campbell.He is a morale killer.They should have nailed him years ago!! :shock: