PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Info.

01-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Honest answers please...is there still a hiring freeze across the board or is BSO actually hiring now? What about word on other agencies hiring LEO's now? THANKS

01-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Get out of here, you idiot!

01-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Get out of here, you idiot!

You are the idiot! What's your issue? Did you miss some meds or something? It was a simple question. WHat a jerk! For real!

01-10-2009, 02:46 AM
Just keep in mind, this is a PUBLIC forum. Anyone can log on and post things like that. I don't know if BSO is doing any hiring right now or not, however, other agencies offer much better deals. Look ar Davie PD for example. Good luck.

01-10-2009, 03:27 AM
Just keep in mind, this is a PUBLIC forum. Anyone can log on and post things like that. I don't know if BSO is doing any hiring right now or not, however, other agencies offer much better deals. Look ar Davie PD for example. Good luck.

THANK YOU for your input. I appreciate it. I know BSO is always hiring but I have a friend that put himself through the academy and is having the hardest time finding anyone that is hiring and not just building eligibility lists so i told him I would help him look since I used to work there too.

So thanks. I will tell him what your suggestion was.