PDA

View Full Version : taking our city back

01-08-2009, 10:19 PM
As a resident of Plantation, I give kudos and support to those who watch over my family as we sleep at night and watch over our home as we work. In the recent events it has finally come to attention to many of us who live in the city that WE ARE TIRED OF THE RISING CRIME !!!! We are glad to see Plantation PD on the news not cowering away from these criminals....Maybe they (criminals) will get the hint and go away...I know that doesnt solve anything but pushes it somewhere else, but hey, I am tired of coming home hearing about my street having daytime burlaries, fellow residents getting robbed at the mall, and these criminals living it up with OUR money....Your city/agency needs to have the Mayor/Chief give a public statement saying something like, "let these recent events serve as a warning, Stay out of Plantation".......
Thank you for all you do...................................

01-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Thank you for your support, we need it to continue protecting our citizens of this great city. 8)

01-09-2009, 09:03 AM
i wish we had more citizens who believed that, but most want to monday morning quarterback situations,,,,when most of these criminals should get there sentence on the street, because the courts arent going to do it. so we should when feasible....its time to reclaim the streets and respect that has been lost,,,this society is beginning to spiral out of control...but ill do my part,,,i took that oath,,,thanx for the support

01-09-2009, 04:04 PM
I know that at one point Plantation did not allow car pusuits of criminals. Has that changed or are the politicians still tying your hands?

01-13-2009, 10:24 PM
I know that at one point Plantation did not allow car pusuits of criminals. Has that changed or are the politicians still tying your hands?
Never changed, we pursue in life threatening felonies. Stolen property is not life threatening, but armed robbery is.