the three horseman will get you
you aint the "MAN"

:devil:

01-08-2009, 04:03 AM
who was at his party?

tell all

:evil:

01-08-2009, 05:54 AM
Well yawl might have to contende with him for ever after new cheify tipped of tpd of his ways....they dont like officers o'violating rights especially juvies.

01-08-2009, 04:27 PM
aw cmon guys its not his fault. this was his first real police job and thats how he was taught......by the dept.....you guys. "that boy is a product of bad parenting" hes been allowed to get away with criminal behavior for so long now that he thinks its normal. its not his fault its the depts fault. the dept failed him. glad i left when i did. good luck O'

01-10-2009, 03:27 AM
Oh give me a break. This guy is so stupid you can cut it with a knife.

It's not like he is just out of the academy, didn't know right from wrong, or didn't see what happened to the other pieces of crap. He is a big boy and made his choices. He shouldn't even have a badge. Not only does he O'violate rights, he takes joy in teaching others to do the same. Then in his sick little games, if he sees any sense of independance or eithics in those who don't want to follow...he hunts them.

I have had to work details with ZPD and immediately saw what this guy is all about. I feel sorry for the guys that gotta work with him. We have a few of these at my agency but it always seems that they eventually get what's comm'in to em. In fact a couple of them just got their walk'in papers. The downside is how many people they hurt before they finally get theirs. Keep your heads up good guys it seems like his time is up! :snicker:

01-10-2009, 03:38 AM
Glad you left when you did to P. Just shouldn't have left while being investigated. Sorry your buddy is still here. You and Bugs Bunny need to stop making out at the dog pound and playing guitar hero. You and the kiddie kops are such losers.

01-10-2009, 11:59 AM
yes but what i'm trying to tell you is hes been getting away with his crap for YEARS!!! even when i was there he was doing it. zpd has been letting him sometimes encouraging him to commit these acts against the public and peers. he is a real problem that needs to be taken care of.
Oh give me a break. This guy is so stupid you can cut it with a knife.

It's not like he is just out of the academy, didn't know right from wrong, or didn't see what happened to the other pieces of crap. He is a big boy and made his choices. He shouldn't even have a badge. Not only does he O'violate rights, he takes joy in teaching others to do the same. Then in his sick little games, if he sees any sense of independance or eithics in those who don't want to follow...he hunts them.

I have had to work details with ZPD and immediately saw what this guy is all about. I feel sorry for the guys that gotta work with him. We have a few of these at my agency but it always seems that they eventually get what's comm'in to em. In fact a couple of them just got their walk'in papers. The downside is how many people they hurt before they finally get theirs. Keep your heads up good guys it seems like his time is up! :snicker:

02-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Well you cry babies did it. I hear this turd has got hexed by the agency he was trying for. They must of read this site and decided they didn't need such a great cop after all. :(

02-22-2009, 03:59 AM
So I guess O'violate is now O'--NO--Land a job!

02-23-2009, 05:31 PM
That's ok he won't last much longer here. He's screwed with and pissed off so many guys out here and they're ALL watching him and waiting for him to mess up again. I think the next time he pulls one of his stunts the new admin will have to do something. Careful what you say or do O'Violate, you never know who's listening and watching.