PDA

View Full Version : Take Home Rouse

01-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Why are we being charged $600-$800 a year to drive our cars home when several city department heads are gettin paid $6000 a year to drive theirs home? I think that we are being used to pay for their cars :roll: Sad....so sad

01-07-2009, 05:56 AM
Why are we being charged $600-$800 a year to drive our cars home when several city department heads are gettin paid $6000 a year to drive theirs home? I think that we are being used to pay for their cars :roll: Sad....so sad
:snicker:

01-07-2009, 09:00 PM
:snicker:

NICE :mrgreen: I'd like to have a come back for that one but.........you got us :oops:

01-07-2009, 11:11 PM
What bothers me most about this is the fact that our "union" which we pay into bi-weekly did nothing for us on this. Sure we had a vote, if you call voting on somethng that is already decided a vote. It seems the city just does what they want to us and we keep asking for more.

01-11-2009, 01:54 PM
What bothers me most about this is the fact that our "union" which we pay into bi-weekly did nothing for us on this. Sure we had a vote, if you call voting on somethng that is already decided a vote. It seems the city just does what they want to us and we keep asking for more.

Again, :snicker: ... sorry I couldn't resist.