PDA

View Full Version : Poison

01-06-2009, 11:35 AM
It isn't about being a cop. Everyone enjoys locking up the bad guys, at least in the beginning. It feels great to be one of the good guys, riding off into the sunset. But inside, poison flows. It will not ever change.

Nature of the landscape. The names change but the environment is always the same. Some take all the risks and others use them to promote their own agenda. Pencil pushers and cons, but it all comes down to the ones who continue to put away the bad guys. Those are still the good guys. The rest swirl in their own waste believing the stench is aromatic. Let them have their delusions. Smile and walk away! The best defense has always been to "Live Well". So, cops,***** if you have to, but it is NOT going to change. The good guys do not win inside the stench, only the infected can survive there. Decide to swallow the poison and rise to the top of the sh__ or walk around the edges and at least walk away with clean shoes. Live Well and wear a GRIN! Here's to the Good Guys, CHEERS! :mrgreen:

01-06-2009, 04:20 PM
WELL SAID THANKS I'M GLAD TO SEE SOME ONE HAS THE SAME THOUGHTS I HAVE. :D :D

03-05-2009, 06:31 PM
This is the best thing I've read on here in years, besides the Picasso creations in the St. Pete forum. This is pure genius!!! I've printed this and passed it along the applied.

Thanks,

------ Keep up the good work.