PDA

View Full Version : New Years resolution

12-30-2008, 04:52 PM
I have many New Years resolutions this year......

1. To not steal people's belongings after they get evicted.

2. To not screw over my feelow officers on the road, on or off duty.

3. To not take candy bribes.

4. Not to intimidate the people who my salary

5. To lay off on the Skoal.

6. To grow my hair out more than 1/4" long.

7. To not steal people's money on 10-50's

8. To not beat my dog.

Its gonna be a great year!

12-31-2008, 02:16 PM
you for got a few to learn how to spell , and not leave out words
go back to school might be a good one for you too, or are you still in school ?

01-02-2009, 03:18 AM
You forgot a few, like...

I shall not convince business managers to assist me in a sting operation, then totally freak out and accidently shoot him when the real perp knocks on the the back door.

The next time i need to conduct a sting operation i'll be a real man about it, even if that means i'll have to dress up as the Taco Bell manager myself.

Oh wait nevermind, that ones for the Cape cops...

01-02-2009, 08:11 PM
You forgot a few, like...

I shall not convince business managers to assist me in a sting operation, then totally freak out and accidently shoot him when the real perp knocks on the the back door.

The next time i need to conduct a sting operation i'll be a real man about it, even if that means i'll have to dress up as the Taco Bell manager myself.

Oh wait nevermind, that ones for the Cape cops...

Thats was funny about a year ago and way to support your area law enforcement if you are even a cop. Or are you one of those 10 + year cops still answering calls on the road.

01-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Huh? Why would i support my local cops? I've lost track of how many times the CCPD has pulled me over on bogus/non-existent probable cause and proceeded to politely harass me because their "just concerned about my safety this evening". Then they cut me loose when they find they can't even justify a ticket, or a warning for something, anything.

you wanna know why the public doesn't support you clowns just look in the mirror and around you at your fellow officers, now isn't it obvious why we despise you?

And don't even get me started about that unrepentant LCSO deputy driving a drunk FMPD cop home instead of arresting him for DUI on the spot. Meanwhile the average joe politely asks for a little discretion, just a little, like don't tow my car bro my wife will be by within 15 minutes to retrieve it. Yet you guys claim you don't have any discretion in the matter whatsoever, the law is the law.

Yea until it's an off vuty FMPD officer nearly passed out drunk while his car is blocking the road. Then you hustle him into your cruiser, park his car for him, drive him home and do your best to cover the mess up because your "brothers in blue" or some crap. More like cohorts in crime.

All to often the only difference between you guys and the thugs you claim to protect us from is your badge. Your just a different kind of criminal.

01-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Oh now I get it. Besides your spelling errors, you must have not been accepted to the police academy or hired by an agency. And now you take the time to read the forums like this one to catch up and think you are an officer or pretend to be one. You must be doing something to provoke the police to pull you over if you claim to be harassed so many times. You are a typical SH^# stirrer and to think that LCSO, FMPD and CCPD are going to have an interagency squabble over your "uh-oh" posts come on buddy go back to your monday thru friday 8-5 job and leave law enforcement alone. Continue to watch your COPS episodes and dream about how that could have been you on the tv.

01-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Oh now I get it. Besides your spelling errors, you must have not been accepted to the police academy or hired by an agency. And now you take the time to read the forums like this one to catch up and think you are an officer or pretend to be one. You must be doing something to provoke the police to pull you over if you claim to be harassed so many times. You are a typical SH^# stirrer and to think that LCSO, FMPD and CCPD are going to have an interagency squabble over your "uh-oh" posts come on buddy go back to your monday thru friday 8-5 job and leave law enforcement alone. Continue to watch your COPS episodes and dream about how that could have been you on the tv.

No you don't get it, not even close, but then that what i expectefrom a CCPD officer. You guys are downright comical with the questions you throw out there fishing for incriminating answers. lol

"You must be doing something to provoke the police to pull you over if you claim to be harassed so many times."

Yea right. That's why in the 20 yrs i've lived here i've never been arrested and have far, far fewer tickets on my record as compared to the countless times CCPD has pulled me over.

But your right i have done something to "ask for it" as you put it.

I drive 5 to 10 year old well maintained and fully legal (and completely stock) vehicles. you know stuff that looks like something like your grandma would drive. I dress like the mature middle aged man i am. I haven't gotten so much as a speeding ticket since 1999. etc etc etc. The one and only time i've been arrested was for DEFIANT TRESPASSING on my former high school property when i was 18. I'm such a big-time punk/perp! Bring it on! lol

Unfortunately that right there is grounds for the CCPD to follow you for a couple of miles. Then they pull you over because you allegedly swerved WITHIN your lane a few times. Then they walk up to your window with with the same old tired story. "I noticed you swerving back there and i'm just concerned for your safety this evening sir!", "May i see your license and registration?". what follows is... Everything checks out legal, no warrants no DUI, no NOTHING. The confounded officer then walks 360 degrees around your vehicle giving it the evil eye, shining a flashlight into every nook and cranny of the interior he can see, then he cuts you loose without so much as a warning for something! your free to go..

It's the same old catch and release BS you guys have been pulling ever since i moved down here 20 years ago. I guess thats the price i've paid for moving down here to be closer to my retired parents.

As for me being a flunky wannabe cop. Give me a break, The local academy is an f'n joke from everything i've heard from those in the know. I could ace through it no problem if i wanted to. I don't want to, never have, never will.

As for your desire for me to "leave law enforcement alone", yea i'll do that as soon as you leave myself, my mother, brother etc alone instead of harassing them with "catch and release" tactics.

01-05-2009, 01:01 AM
Anyone got a towel for this guy? The tears are just streaming.

The fact is this board is an LEO based board and the real cops aren't biting so waste your time and keep on posting.

01-07-2009, 06:29 AM
No, no tears here. Just a well earned disdain for CCPD due to the way they represent themselves and their dept. I'm actually sympathetic to FMPD. those guys actually have some integrity and don't have time for childish BS like CCPDs catch and release fishing expedition stops. They result in nothing but wasted time and tax dollars (and violating peoples rights because their "probable cause" is usually paper thin and contrived, i.e. follow you for a couple of miles then pull you over because you swerved a little within your lane or some such BS).

Why is it the CCPD do this? Is it all the inexperienced doe eye recruits having nothing to do and a hard-on to prove something? I've lived quite a few places and have never experienced such childish nonsense before.

It's nothing new, i and others i know have all experienced this and we have no arrest records, everything in order with out cars etc. We're just middle class people with a car you grandma might drive yet we're singled out for the silliest things and asked if we mind our vehicles being search etc then told we're free to go when everything checks out? It begs the question WTF!?

I've never experienced this with LCSO or FMPD or State Troopers. Never been pulled over by FMPD, 2 times by Troopers and a few time by LCSO speeding into work. Every time they had probable cause, it was a courteous stop and i received a ticket that was justified.

Meanwhile I've had to go to court over a power tripping CCPD officer writing a ticket that was angrily dismissed by the judge (failure to provide proof of registration). It should have been another catch and release but i guess he had nothing better to do. It's just sad and pathetic... I even explained to him i hadn't received the reg from the state yet as i had just purchased the car and transfered the tags over. Went right in one ear and out the other. Took him about 20 to 30 minutes to write the ticket up before he handed it to me too. That's because a second officer had to respond to the scene for no apparent reason and they decided to chit chat for what seemed forever.

There's no excuse for this BS. they're just a bunch of bad cops doing a mediocre job and CC is a worse off place to live for it.

01-07-2009, 06:39 AM
Dude, quit your bit*hing. You spell everyone like "every one". It is all one word. Do not knock, CCPD. They are good guys. And as for the FMPD/LCSO DUI thing, he wasn't driving. THAT is why nothing happened to him. Also, you mentioned that you have been 10-50'd a few times by FMPD/LCSO/FHP. Here is a tip, stop speeding!

Peace

01-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Dude, quit your bit*hing. You spell everyone like "every one". It is all one word. Do not knock, CCPD. They are good guys. And as for the FMPD/LCSO DUI thing, he wasn't driving. THAT is why nothing happened to him. Also, you mentioned that you have been 10-50'd a few times by FMPD/LCSO/FHP. Here is a tip, stop speeding!

Peace
First, thanks for the spelling tip but honestly isn't that just a diversion? At any rate my spelling isn't any worse then I've read in incident reports, so whatever. : )

Second, nice try in diffusing the LCSO/FMPD DUI thing, but your theory is weak. THAT is NOT why he wasn't arrested. In Florida the "D" in DUI has little meaning.

The state of Florida has incredible stiff DUI laws. So stiff in fact that you can be drunk and sleeping it off in your car, engine off, keys in pocket (or accessible within interior), parked in a legal spot and still be arrested for DUI and convicted. You are considered to be in constructive possession of the vehicle and that's all it takes to effect a DUI arrest in Florida. Unfortunately there are MANY documented cases of this going down in Florida where people thought they were doing the right thing by sleeping it off before driving anywhere. They've learned the hard way that this isn't good enough to prevent a DUI charge.

Third... While he wasn't "driving", if i recall correctly the LCSO stated that this guy was stopped on US41 with his brake lights flickering on and off and the engine running while in an extremely f--ked up state from having drank to much (and behind the wheel). That right there is DUI, no if ands or buts about it.

I know it's difficult when it's a fellow officer, even worse when you've gone to academy toghether, but first and foremost your responsibility is to enforce the law. It appears the real reason the LCSO didn't arrest him is he attempted to cover the incident up rather then follow procedure and effect a DUI investigation. The LCSO stated he had to park this officers (off duty) car for him before taking him home. If it was already parked somewhere and he was sleeping it off he then wouldn't of needed to do that, yet he stated he did. Yet more proof this was a genuine DUI case. Said LCSO also choose to remain anon while posting his defensive reply here about the incident. Why the need for anonymity if there's no wrongdoing (or appearance of it) on his part? ; )

Oh, and I already stated i haven't been "10-50'd" since '99 so no need to stop what i no longer do. : )

Peace as well... hopefully your one of the good guys and just misguided about what constitutes DUI in Florida.

P.S. As for CCPD, they may be "good guys" but they're not behaving like good cops. They have a knack for needless harassment and bumbling their response to incidents. (Bobby Noonan daycare, Taco Bell shooting, the speeding motorcyclist that TWO officers accidentally ran over with their cruisers after chasing him down CC Parkway (35mph pedestrian business district) at speeds approaching 100mph! et cetera)

Bottom line, they need to do better, MUCH better. That's when i'll show them the respect they'll deserve.

In fact that would make a wonderful New years resolution for them! "I shall not settle for such mediocrity. This year I'll do better, integrity and performance matter!"

01-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Sorry i misspoke about it being in US41. Here's the direct quote from the alleged LCSO who posted here in his defense.

"by LCSO DEPUTY on 11/06/07 04:28:39

OK, FIRST OF ALL THIS IS THE LCSO DEPUTY WHO AL OF YOU WANT TO RAG ABOUT, AND INSTEAD OF ALL OF YOU RUNNING WITH A RUMOR THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BECAUSE NONE OF YOU WERE THERE SHUT UP AND LISTEN.....

I WAS DRIVING UP A MAJOR ROAD AND SAW THE FMPD OFFICER AT A DEAD STOP " IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROAD " IN AN AREA OF ALOT OF CAR BURGLARIES AND NOTICED THAT THE CARS BRAKE LIGHTS KEPT LIGHTENING UP. I PULLED UP BEHIND THE CAR AND CHECKED MYSELF OUT WITH A SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE. WHEN I WALKED UPTO THE VEHICLE I SAW A GUY SITTING IN THE DRIVERS SEAT WITH THE CAR STILL RUNNING AND HE WAS SLUMPED OVER TOWARDS THE PASSENGERS SIDE. WHEN I SPOKE TO HIM IDENTIFING MYSELF, BEFORE I KNEW WHO HE WAS, I GOT STARTLED AS IF I WOKE HIM UP. HE THEN STATED THAT HE WAS A COP AND NEEDED HELP GETTING HOME BECAUSE HE WAS SO F@@KED UP AND COULDN'T DRIVE ANY FURTHER.

WHEN I SAW WHO HE WAS I PUT MY FLASHLIGHT ON MYSELF SO HE COULD SEE ME SO HE WOULD THINK THAT HE WAS OK. HE CALLED ME BY MY NAME AND THEN SAID THANK GOD IT'S YOU CAN YOU HEPL MY GET HOME I AM SO WASTED. WHEN I ASKED HIM HOW HE GOT WHERE HE WAS HE HAD NO RECOLECTION OF WHERE HE EVEN WAS. NOT TO MENTION THAT HE HAD HIS FIREARM WITH HIM. I TOLD HIM TO GET INTO MY CAR AND THAT I WOULD GET HIM HOME. AFTER 20 MINUTES OF STANDING IN THE ROAD ARGUEING WITH HIM THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO LET HIM DRIVE AWAY HE FINALLY GOT INTO MY CAR, I THEN PARKED HIS CAR IN A SAFE LOCATION, SECURED HIS FIREARM IN MY TRUNK ,AND THEN STARTED TO DRIVE 20 MINUTES OUT OF MY ZONE WHEN HE TOTALLY FORGOT WHER HE LIVED. I HAD TO RERUN THE VEHICLE TAG TO GET THE ADDRESS WHICH ONLY GAVE HIS BUILDING # NO APARTMENT #. "

I've omitted the rest of his tale. The guys car was running and was stopped in the middle of a major road. He was behind the wheel and was obviously impaired, and he admitted he couldn't drive any further. That's DUI and the LCSO is guilty of failure to act.

It's one thing to be there for another officer and back him up in the line of duty, nothing short of that will due! Very commendable. It's quite another to back him up when he's committing a crime.

01-07-2009, 07:39 PM
LEOS dont even waste your time with this jackoff, dont even respond, he has no balls and obviously needs this website to feel good about himself. I bet his wife left him because he could not get it up.

01-07-2009, 08:24 PM
LEOS dont even waste your time with this jackoff, dont even respond, he has no balls and obviously needs this website to feel good about himself. I bet his wife left him because he could not get it up.

LOL, think what you want about me it's of no concern to me. Your entitled to your opinion just as the public is entitled to their opinion about crooked cops. those who conspire to circumvent the laws they hold others accountable for are not only "jackoffs" they're criminals. When you guys back up another off duty officer who's committing a crime you become an accomplice. At that point your nothing more then a thug with a badge and a gun and deserve no more respect then a criminal does.

And BTW it seems it's LEO's who are the ones that need this forum to vent in order to feel good about things. A lot of that venting seems to be about your fellow brothers in blue who wouldn't overlook another's indiscretion. Damn them rats, damn them to hell! lol

Peace and uber respect to those who carry themselves with integrity, don't get discouraged and let the hooligans run you out. Damn the rest of you all to hell!

I'm done here. I was just surfing the net for CC info and stumbled in here. Maybe i'll pop back in a few months from now just to see what the current state of disgruntlement is with your fellow officers. :snicker:

01-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Tell you what ****tard, put your ass on the line and maybe you can get some discretion and consideration also. You won't, you are scared, so you come on here to bash cops.

01-09-2009, 02:18 AM
Well put! Thank you! We should not be getting upset with this mutt though.

Stck together and be safe!

01-09-2009, 02:39 AM

I'm done here. I was just surfing the net for CC info and stumbled in here. Maybe i'll pop back in a few months from now just to see what the current state of disgruntlement is with your fellow officers. :snicker:

So it must be true that you cant get it up. You come back in a few months and see if you can stir the pot. It must be that bad that your application was turned down to be an LEO. I bet you get Galls magazines delivered and your the jerkoff who buys the auctioned police cars and rides around waving to cops as you pass them to feel good. Yes thats you, your that guy. Your the same guy that people call up and complain thinking it is the real police speeding and running red lights. You loser. CCPD, FMPD and LCSO might complain about each other but the bottom line is that we will help each other out and their familes when it hits the fan and defend them from idiots like you who "DREAM" of what we do every day.