PDA

View Full Version : $$$$$$$

12-28-2008, 09:25 PM
In a time of wanting to cut back, can anyone explain why our Chief would allow our new Captain to be assigned a perfectly good PATROL CAR, when their are several unmarked vehicles that were purchased for Admin not being used?

12-29-2008, 01:42 AM
OMG ! you are ridiculas ! You want the car come ask for it. SOOO Silly.

LMAO....So entirely silly.

12-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Dont you all know that the new captain "is the chief", and the chief is the janitor.

12-29-2008, 08:47 PM
If the cars are the only thing you can find to wine about, then maybe you need to find a job elsewhere if you think the grass is greener on the other side. What would you do if the admin took your take home car away from you, then you would have something else to wine about. If you have a problem with what the admin is driving then take your concern to them instead of creating other problems. As a citizen looking in, it looks like the PD is finally turning around. Give the admin a chance.

12-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Hey "SRO complainer", come back to the streets and find out that you're the only one complaining about how bad it is. Don't have anything else to do with all your time off? We appreciate what the admin is doing, don't F_ _ _ it up for the rest of us. If you don't like it here, find somewhere else to be a kiddie cop!

12-30-2008, 02:35 AM
All of you who disagree with my post certainly aren't looking out for the best interest of the department.I was simply stating that it was a waste of money to take equipment out of a pefrectly good PATROL CAR[b] while their are cars that are [b]ADMIN CARS just sitting doing nothing. Strange to think why anyone looking out for the best interest in the PD and the City would disagree. :shock:

"Citizen looking in" im sure you misunderstood why I dont agree for that particular car to be assigned to a captain. Simply seems like a waste of funds.

"Change is good" you're wrong. No SRO here.

12-30-2008, 01:24 PM
why don't you go ask? go to his office and ask

why here? take it to the briefing room. the guy will talk to you and tell

12-30-2008, 03:15 PM
384 IS AFRAID TO DO THAT NOW THAT HIS DADDY IS GONE.

12-30-2008, 04:54 PM
384 IS AFRAID TO DO THAT NOW THAT HIS DADDY IS GONE.

Noooo... the one that hides behind his computer in his underware is 373 :oops: . We all know he's the one too scared to confront anyone. Keep up the great work on the computer "Shipwreck"! Keep downing the Admin. and see what happens to you.
:devil:

12-30-2008, 08:17 PM
haven't we had enough of this stuff? We keep eating ourselves up here and now with less reason than ever. Please stop.

12-31-2008, 03:28 AM
chomp, chomp, chomp, hmmmmm tasty?

12-31-2008, 11:55 AM
the new captain (chief) has always been a horses a**. He tells you he's your friend one moment and stabs you in the back the next. Ask the poor smuck they just got rid of. Don't trust him it won't be long and his knife will be aimed at you.

The admin chauffer will, probably already has and doesn't know it, feel the knife just like the others. I almost feel sorry for him.

the janitor (chief)is dumber than anyone thought if he thinks he can control mack the knife oh but he will learn. It would almost be funny if it was'nt another nail in the coffin of a good P.D. I've made other arraingements, hope you guys have. :P

12-31-2008, 12:15 PM
I agree with (Sad). But the "janitor" knows well how to throw his own knives too. He would'nt be chief if it was'nt for a certain person that he betrayed. But maybe a lawsuit will bankrupt the Police dept. and it will be taken over by the S.O. Lets face it, the guy might have been "different", but Mr. Chief sure didnt mind being in his corner when it meant a promotion for him. Whether you liked the guy or not, this is a good example of
what our new chief is capable of. He and his new Captain should put on a knife throwing act to raise money for the patrol car he's using!

12-31-2008, 08:43 PM
Oh boy here we go again. If the Chief or anyone one else gave the cry baby who is wining about the cars a brand new car, he/she would just find something else to cry about. You are a cry baby. Be glad you have a car to drive and take home. Even better be glad you have a job.

Citizen looking in.....

01-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Once again I am not an SRO. Clearly all that disagree need to take a step back and look at the big picture and say, "does this make sense?" If you think reasonably the answer will be "no."

:cop:

01-01-2009, 10:30 PM
OK SHIPLEY

01-02-2009, 01:57 AM
Once again, sitting in front of his monitor, in his panties, writing stupid comments on this site. Grow up "shipwreck", I believe unemployment benefits are there for you too!

S.hipleys
R.ediculious
O.pinions

01-02-2009, 03:15 AM
Hey everyone maybe its Perrault posting these comments. After all, I think he wears panties too?

Mod 174
01-02-2009, 10:55 PM
I deleted some threads that contained numerous violations of the Terms of Use. If you have a legitimate gripe, you should be able to post it without resorting to name calling. Let's all try to keep it professional.

If you have any questions about what you can post and what you can not, please read the Terms of Use or email me.

Thank you,

MOD174

01-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Perrault got mad....ahhhhhhhh poor baby....maybe will get to see him cry again.