PDA

View Full Version : Administration Changes

12-28-2008, 07:54 AM
So with the new city manager in office, what you think will happen to our wonderful administration? Who do you think will stay or who do you think will get the boot? Let's see if the city manager is smart enough to see what our admin is really about and gets rid of them. I vote for new blood, it is time for a change.

12-28-2008, 07:58 AM
I personally think that KM and RW should move up the ranks and be our next Captains. They would both do an excellent job. Oh and Wild Bill too.

12-30-2008, 01:21 AM
BSO

12-31-2008, 11:02 PM
BSO

That would be the best thing to happen to Creek.

01-01-2009, 10:37 AM
BSO

That would be the best thing to happen to Creek.

BSO will never take over another P.D. thanks to that alien looking KJ. Some of you that are old enough and still have their memories intact should remember the tv series "V" where aliens invaded this planet and would rip their faces off just before eating a juicy succulant human being. You are either someone who wants to be part of a bigger agency, or a Deputy who believes they're better than any city Police Officer (megalomania syndrome) simply because they have a wider jurisdiction, more toys, and more man power. The last I heard, we are all still being certified by the State of Florida and still have the obligation to "Protect and serve" even if it's out of our boundaries. That's of course provided your actions will protect someone from immediate future violence. Either way, just deal with what you have and where you are. Going to BSO wouldn't make you a better agency. It would just make you a bigger agency. We're all human and make the same mistakes, fall asleep on duty, bleed the same blood, and cry the same tears. Go to a bigger agency, and all you'll get is your current problems magnified by ten.

01-02-2009, 12:01 AM
BSO will take over.... That would be the best thing for Coconut Creek. Maybe then we can be called a Law Enforcement agency. Certainly not now. Bigger is better.

uncleremus
01-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Whoever keeps writing BSO needs to leave and go. I sick of hearing we will be a real department if we go to BSO. We are a real department and one of the highest paid. Obviously this person loves himself and the fact that he is a police officer. They wear the uniform because it makes them feel better about themselves and the uniform looks cool. Trust me BSO is no diferent than what we are. Same old shit..I KNOW MANY DEPUTIES AND THEY AGREE WITH ME WHILE THEY WORK EVERY WEEKEND...shut you hole and go away...i like my $$$

01-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Whoever keeps writing BSO needs to leave and go. I sick of hearing we will be a real department if we go to BSO. We are a real department and one of the highest paid. Obviously this person loves himself and the fact that he is a police officer. They wear the uniform because it makes them feel better about themselves and the uniform looks cool. Trust me BSO is no diferent than what we are. Same old shizzat..I KNOW MANY DEPUTIES AND THEY AGREE WITH ME WHILE THEY WORK EVERY WEEKEND...shut you hole and go away...i like my $$$

Yes true if you guys actually had a good administration, you would be a great department, but with the admin you have right now, you could not pay me enough to work there. Not enough money in the world to deal with the crap that goes on.

01-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Who cares about Admin changes, it's only going to get worse. Who are they going to promote? A drunk, a prozac felon, or maybe a felonious statistical maker? Better yet, let's see who is going to DB. Henry? Then Clint can be a sro so he doesn't have to use his gun anymore! Everyone else, don't waist your time. Unless you are invited to the db meeting so they can decide who they want before the interviews.Some thing never change, the only snowball. Maybe some day the sun will come out and melt them all away!! :evil:

01-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Who cares about Admin changes, it's only going to get worse. Who are they going to promote? A drunk, a prozac felon, or maybe a felonious statistical maker? Better yet, let's see who is going to DB. Henry? Then Clint can be a sro so he doesn't have to use his gun anymore! Everyone else, don't waist your time. Unless you are invited to the db meeting so they can decide who they want before the interviews.Some thing never change, the only snowball. Maybe some day the sun will come out and melt them all away!! :evil:

WOW aren't u negative. I hope Henry does get the DB, he deserves it. And I hope Tabel gets promoted, he is the best Coconut Creek has to offer. So go somewhere else if ur not happy.

uncleremus
01-11-2009, 09:59 PM

WOW aren't u negative. I hope Henry does get the DB, he deserves it. And I hope Tabel gets promoted, he is the best Coconut Creek has to offer. So go somewhere else if ur not happy.
Why does he deserve it. He has been milking that rediculous waste of time for the last 8 years. Why does he deserve it? Why not somebody who has not had the ability to take 2 hour 10-40s or go home sick on comp time and vacation time and save sick time,Drive their kids around in unmarks back and forth to school move to Palm Beach and use 70 gallons of fuel every two days... And Clint getting the SRO job is perfect for him hide the squids where they belong. As far as promotions that was funny you hit it on the head...But it wont surprise me I mean they gave a guy who loeft the department muth f--ked everybody and is back with one year on a cushy do nothing position run by a squid who cant wipe his own ass without permission. I mean have you ever heard of a position like this anywhere. Lets see you get a bike new uniforms and a car a puss schedule and once again no accountability..Whiskey unit 10-8 to do nothing. I dont even think the bike comes off the back of PLs car. this place has always been FUBAR..oh yea and the DB BS got pushed under the iron rug that covers the unit as usual...if it was a road guy bye bye...

01-11-2009, 10:47 PM

Why does he deserve it. He has been milking that rediculous waste of time for the last 8 years. Why does he deserve it? Why not somebody who has not had the ability to take 2 hour 10-40s or go home sick on comp time and vacation time and save sick time,Drive their kids around in unmarks back and forth to school move to Palm Beach and use 70 gallons of fuel every two days... And Clint getting the SRO job is perfect for him hide the squids where they belong. As far as promotions that was funny you hit it on the head...But it wont surprise me I mean they gave a guy who loeft the department muth f--ked everybody and is back with one year on a cushy do nothing position run by a squid who cant wipe his own ass without permission. I mean have you ever heard of a position like this anywhere. Lets see you get a bike new uniforms and a car a puss schedule and once again no accountability..Whiskey unit 10-8 to do nothing. I dont even think the bike comes off the back of PLs car. this place has always been FUBAR..oh yea and the DB BS got pushed under the iron rug that covers the unit as usual...if it was a road guy bye bye...

Wow seriously, I have not a clue what half the stuff you just said means. You are talking in circles. Basically you sound angry. If you hate the place so much leave then. I have always said that place is f....ed up. No matter what you do or what you say nothing will ever change. They do what they want and when they want. Why they even bother giving anybody interviews for positions is beyond me because everyone knows who is going where before the interview is even given. It is a waste of time. Sorry to see you so upset but that is the Creek way and always will be unless someone gets enough power to change things.

And who the hell is Clint?

01-12-2009, 10:35 PM
When BSO takes over put Henry and Clint in the hood, thats funny!!!!!

01-13-2009, 12:12 AM
Who is Clint?

01-13-2009, 03:10 AM
What is a "hood"?

01-13-2009, 05:29 AM
I'll say it again... It sounds like someone is too lazy to move to a bigger department themself so they plan to meld the whole agency into a bigger department.
You're wasting your time pal. Even with Lamberti it's gonna be a while before BSO takes over another agency.
Deal with it or move on to bigger and better (usually not the case) things.

01-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Your right, bigger agency does not mean better agency. For the person who needs a definition for the slang term " hood" you should leave the board because you are not a cop. Well maybe I am wrong, you could work for Creek and be only a cop by uniform. It's ok, your lack of street smarts should get you promoted soon.

01-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Who is Clint you ask? Only the biggest RAT-COWARD in the CREEK. Don't be a black man driving thru. He will stop you, "smell marijuana" and violate your rights by searching your car. Clint thinks the hood is something attached to the back of a sweat shirt. He wouldn't last 30 minutes, I give him the benefit of a doubt, before going home.
And Henry is the best qualified candidate for DB, right Angie? After all he's been training for it for years. Coming in late, leaving early, taking 2 hour lunches. Now he can take his family around in an unmarked car instead of a marked car.
Just goes to show that nobody gives a shit including the city manager or the chief. You know that they are not blind to all the obvious buushit that happens. Maybe they want the department to self destruct so that BSO can come in. Well we are on our way!!

01-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Is Henry going to be the third "Angel" working for "Charlie?" Will he need to get a belly ring or does he already have one? And what does JKL think? Henry isn't blonde!

02-01-2009, 09:41 PM
FOR THE RECORD "THE BEST CREEK HAS TO OFFER" IS SGT. R.W.. SECOND, GET A LIFE. STOP POSTING. YOUR AN IDIOT.

05-20-2009, 02:18 AM
Now that the chief is leaving do we have any idea who will be our next chief. Rumor is that most of the command staff is going to be gone next and the manager will bring in another fired Ex BSO (retired on duty) to be the next chief. We need someone that has no friends in Creek and is willing to work for a living......

05-27-2009, 01:54 AM
maybe I missed it, but what was the DB stuff that was all pushed under the iron rug that the rest of us road toads would be fired for?

05-29-2009, 03:35 AM
. Rumor is that most of the command staff is going to be gone next and the manager will bring in another fired Ex BSO (retired on duty) to be the next chief. .

Who?

05-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Who is coming and who is going?

05-30-2009, 02:16 AM
I just want to know if can I get a job as a police officer ( not chief) with your agency?

What is the hiring process? Are you hiring? Is someone going to leave or retire soon? I just want to return to patrol and stay in the FRS; thatz all.

I want to be a member of a small agency (not BSO) and I promise I won't cause any trouble :evil: . I can deal with a little BS here and there, but is it so overwhelming that I should probably look elsewhere?

05-30-2009, 03:56 PM
You need to wait and see who the new adm will be. If it is another BSO leftover you might as well apply there.

I just want to know if can I get a job as a police officer ( not chief) with your agency?

What is the hiring process? Are you hiring? Is someone going to leave or retire soon? I just want to return to patrol and stay in the FRS; thatz all.

I want to be a member of a small agency (not BSO) and I promise I won't cause any trouble :evil: . I can deal with a little BS here and there, but is it so overwhelming that I should probably look elsewhere?

05-31-2009, 12:41 PM
You need to wait and see who the new adm will be. If it is another BSO leftover you might as well apply there.

Why does it have to be a "leftover", can't it be a washout?

05-31-2009, 05:19 PM
True they really mean the same. Does anyone have any idea who we will see next? Is it possable it will be someone in house?

06-01-2009, 09:18 PM
True they really mean the same. Does anyone have any idea who we will see next? Is it possable it will be someone in house?

If you hear the name John Feltgen....run away as fast as you can. :twisted:

06-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Feltgen

Yes run, he lasted two months in Mia Gardens before they fired him. Run if you hear Devine also, he is next in line and is scary!

06-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Somebody should post the names of the applicants so we can rate them... :devil:

06-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Who ever becomes Chief should clean house period!!!!!! Promoting the two faced Sgt. from the SRO unit would be like continuing with the same old same old, but worse.

06-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Can anyone tell us who the applicants are or where we can find out???????

Somebody should post the names of the applicants so we can rate them... :devil:

Mod 592
06-05-2009, 01:31 AM
This is exactly the reason why I left.

06-05-2009, 12:23 PM
This is exactly the reason why I left.
Are you coming back as Chief? :snicker: :snicker:

06-08-2009, 12:33 AM
:idea: We need a chief that is not from around the Coconut Creek area that can come in with new ideas to lead us into the future and still know how to be street cop. The last thing we need is book worm, the feds can have those types.

Our Chief has done his part for many years and he deserves the break.

:lol:

06-08-2009, 01:17 AM
If you need a Chief not from here, then why is the job not posted anywhere and only passed around by word of mouth?

06-08-2009, 01:27 PM
If you need a Chief not from here, then why is the job not posted anywhere and only passed around by word of mouth?

Rumor (according to sgt ST) is a good applicant has been interviewed already from down south (hopefully not Miami though) and is not from BSO or Creek and is qualified. We should find out soon enough and then see for real.

06-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Rumor has it, Scott Isreal was applying?

06-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Rumor has it, Scott Isreal was applying?

HUGE MISTAKE...

06-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Can we please just pick someone that is not just another former BSO or chief from somewhere else here. We need new blood to run this place and not someone who has been there done that and will just be the same old do it my way guy. Thats how we will truly get a new start. We just need someone that will listen to all of us and then make a decision. Those of us that had the chance to meet with DR need to make sure that he hears that from us so he can make the best choice for the department.

06-12-2009, 01:01 AM
No updates on the candidates?

06-16-2009, 12:11 AM

Is it true the search over now?

06-16-2009, 11:27 PM

Is it true the search over now?
It was over before it started...who are you kidding?

06-17-2009, 11:50 AM
With the Chief leaving soon Capt Devine will be taking over. Can we all say No Confidence vote!!!!!!!!!

06-17-2009, 04:14 PM
With the Chief leaving soon Capt Devine will be taking over. Can we all say No Confidence vote!!!!!!!!!

Devine is just plain weird. ST is saying there is a former hwd city manager who was also a cop and is trying to get the chief spot so he can move up and replace the manager which is really what he wants. That should be interesting to watch!

06-17-2009, 11:43 PM
ST ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!! Believe anything that comes from ST and you are a fool.

06-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Creek is just like every other Police Department in South Florida, you can't trust your fellow cop. It is unfortunate, but most cops will sell you out to advance their careers. The politics in most agencies are more destructive then the violence we face on the street. If we could just unite and stand together Policing in South Florida would again be the way it was at one time.

06-18-2009, 01:40 AM
Creek is just like every other Police Department in South Florida, you can't trust your fellow cop. It is unfortunate, but most cops will sell you out to advance their careers. The politics in most agencies are more destructive then the violence we face on the street. If we could just unite and stand together Policing in South Florida would again be the way it was at one time.

We could be working in Hollywood who has had years of corruption and high ranking people who allowed it, or BSO where favoritism is the norm and anyone get promoted based on politics only!

06-18-2009, 02:06 AM

We could be working in Hollywood who has had years of corruption and high ranking people who allowed it, or BSO where favoritism is the norm and anyone get promoted based on politics only!
Or you could be employed by Coconut Creek and nobody takes you serious. If the Hollywood guy is in the running....Rick Lemack...you are getting a good guy. At least Hollywood and BSO are respected. How does that feel.........??????????

06-18-2009, 03:07 AM

Or you could be employed by Coconut Creek and nobody takes you serious. If the Hollywood guy is in the running....Rick Lemack...you are getting a good guy. At least Hollywood and BSO are respected. How does that feel.........??????????

Hollywood's good guy record of hiring cops that were arrested several times in their past who are now serving time in federal prison. I want to work for those type of good guys, NOT!!!!!!!!!

Better yet why don't you apply with Hollywood who still has no contract for the past two years where the good guy was the city manager before losing the election for BSO. If you think Hollywood and BSO are respected thats why you should not be taken serious and hopefully are not working with us in Creek for long if you are even here now.

06-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Dude, Creek has the WORST rep in Broward. There are alot of guys trying to do right, but, you have to overcome the past rep, especially your DB.

06-19-2009, 03:12 AM
Thanks Ray we are good!

06-19-2009, 03:16 AM
K.M. is trying to "work" her way back up the ropes.

06-19-2009, 09:23 AM

Back up or out of the ropes?

06-19-2009, 11:41 PM
LMAO

Back up or out of the ropes?

06-25-2009, 01:59 AM
Are we getting a new chief or is Captain SD it? :oops:

06-25-2009, 03:28 AM
DV has been waivering a bit lately and has lost the confidence of some rank and file due to certain decisions; like GF being allowed to stay on. For whatever reason, the list of perspective replacements for Chief Raggio is a big secret and the day the Chief leaves is coming quick. My prediction is that SD will become "acting chief" (as he does when Raggio is on vacation) until DV finds someone who fits with his philosophy; which could take months.

P.S.: It looks like the PW firings are done and the PD is next. Let's hope DV makes the necessary changes to make my first sentence above change to "the rank and file have the confidence in our city manager..."

06-26-2009, 12:39 AM
Just pray he brings in someone who knows what it is like to be a patrol officer and not someone who has been sitting at a desk for years and going to all those schools to pretend to know how the streets really are today!

DV has been waivering a bit lately and has lost the confidence of some rank and file due to certain decisions; like GF being allowed to stay on. For whatever reason, the list of perspective replacements for Chief Raggio is a big secret and the day the Chief leaves is coming quick. My prediction is that SD will become "acting chief" (as he does when Raggio is on vacation) until DV finds someone who fits with his philosophy; which could take months.

P.S.: It looks like the PW firings are done and the PD is next. Let's hope DV makes the necessary changes to make my first sentence above change to "the rank and file have the confidence in our city manager..."

07-01-2009, 04:44 PM
AMEN TO THAT

Devine is just plain weird. ST is saying there is a former hwd city manager who was also a cop and is trying to get the chief spot so he can move up and replace the manager which is really what he wants. That should be interesting to watch!

07-03-2009, 02:53 AM
Are you kiding me, Devine Acting Chief??? He will ruin this place before they find a real COP to be in charge.

07-09-2009, 07:59 PM
When are we going to hear or see anything about our new chief. We need a decent one now! Anyone?

07-09-2009, 08:10 PM
New Chief, ask rs,st or aa they know everything.

07-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Those guys are losers who want everyone to think they are in the know. The resumes that are being accepted are public record so all we have to do is ask for copies and HR will release them. DR will not listen to those nut jobs.

07-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Those guys are losers who want everyone to think they are in the know. The resumes that are being accepted are public record so all we have to do is ask for copies and HR will release them. DR will not listen to those nut jobs.

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

07-12-2009, 07:18 PM
ST, RS, AA.... 6 arrests between them in thier whole careers...Thats who should be interviewing our next chief candidates. You think DR is that stupid?

07-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Anyone know anything about someone from Miramar whose name has been mentioned around here???????

07-19-2009, 12:14 AM
RS and AA have all the answers. They say they have selected the new chief already and will be telling DR who to hire next week.

07-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Congratulations to the new Chief and to everyone else that participated in the BS "selection" process. Ethics laws have a way of creeping up on you.....

07-20-2009, 11:57 PM
We picked a new Chief? Who is he?

07-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Who is Clint? Clint is a rat! and a Kiss ass.

07-23-2009, 08:53 PM
What is a "hood"? a hood is something Clint wears on his sweatshirt, ask him.

08-01-2009, 01:43 PM

Lemack...that would be Assistant Chief, Assistant City Manager, Sheriff, one of 5 finalists for Gainesville PD, P.I. at "G6PI," now he wants Coconut Creek? Sounds like a lost soul hungry for Power, watch out D.R.

08-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Could not agree more. We do not need an assistant chief from another agency or one that is already been retired to be our chief. Most of the ones that applied with us are also candidates for other departments so they are not serious baout ours.

They are just adicted to the power!

Hollywood has a history of bad cops for years and that dude was there during all the corruption. We need someone who knows what it’s like to work the road today not five or ten years ago when things were nothing like they are today. Crime is going up and more cops are being assaulted so the last thing we want is a desk cop that has no clue what to do in the war zones we now work in.

Lemack...that would be Assistant Chief, Assistant City Manager, Sheriff, one of 5 finalists for Gainesville PD, P.I. at "G6PI," now he wants Coconut Creek? Sounds like a lost soul hungry for Power, watch out D.R.

08-03-2009, 06:36 PM
[quote="Guest"]in the war zones we now work in.[/b]
[quote="Guest"]

War zone? In Coconut Creek? What are you smoking?

08-03-2009, 07:01 PM
How about our canine officer involved with the AK-47 shootout while escorting a Springs Officer after one officer was already shot. You must be a slug or a desk rider if you did not know about that. Try reading some of those BOLO's we get or turning on your radio!

in the war zones we now work in.[/b]

War zone? In Coconut Creek? What are you smoking?

08-03-2009, 08:30 PM
To say that Coconut Creek has turned into a war zone is a bit much. However, our crime rate has jumped 30% in the past year and our crime index is more than Margate and North Lauderdale; which is and isn't suprising considering we are a "small, quiet town". We all work in Broward County, the 8th largest metropolitan area in the United States. There is crime in the county and there is crime in Coconut Creek, period. The bottom line is that we need a chief who can see where our department needs to be and head it in the right direction; and hopefully with no issues with DV.

08-03-2009, 09:53 PM
I was refering to the region as a war zone not just our city. We have to be ready for anything these days as the nut jobs will go anywhere to rob and shoot people.

To say that Coconut Creek has turned into a war zone is a bit much. However, our crime rate has jumped 30% in the past year and our crime index is more than Margate and North Lauderdale; which is and isn't suprising considering we are a "small, quiet town". We all work in Broward County, the 8th largest metropolitan area in the United States. There is crime in the county and there is crime in Coconut Creek, period. The bottom line is that we need a chief who can see where our department needs to be and head it in the right direction; and hopefully with no issues with DV.

03-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Anyone that thinks BSO is GREAT Dept. must have not read the paper and watched the news of the last 5 years, are you brain dead! A thief for a Sheriff, Deputy's arrested for bad stats and bad arrests, and on and on! Bigger isn't better, they are a joke and will be for a long while! BSO is all screwed up!!!!! Half the Cities they have taken in over the years were all looser Cities with looser officers, and they are looser Deputy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-07-2010, 02:51 AM
Anyone that thinks BSO is GREAT Dept. must have not read the paper and watched the news of the last 5 years, are you brain dead! A thief for a Sheriff, Deputy's arrested for bad stats and bad arrests, and on and on! Bigger isn't better, they are a joke and will be for a long while! BSO is all screwed up!!!!! Half the Cities they have taken in over the years were all looser Cities with looser officers, and they are looser Deputy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My God, I hope you don't work for our department.