PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota CSO

12-26-2008, 01:25 AM
Number one - I never said anything about Chris Knight. Just because he is looking to by a house in Manatee County and the Bradenton City police cheif is leaving and Tokenjer is look for a new job in the Naples area and the east coast doesn't mean anything. Future police cheif Chris Knight, the best thing that can happen to that out house of a department.
Number Two - I talked to Charlie a couple weeks ago and he advise he was thinking it over. Tom has no one he can trust. Plus he should learn from the best. Charlie looks at policies the same way as Tom. No more boots for patrol, no more BDU's, burn the ball caps. Civil should be in marked cars. Charlie can teach Tom how to run an efficent jail not the crap we run. Tom can find land and have the prisoner's raise cattle and fruits and vegetables like Manatee.
Number three - Ricky could go in there so in 3 years he could be appointed Sheriff of Manatee County after serving as under Sheriff, if Charlie turns it down. Ricky at the rank of Lt. woun't make it up the chain fast enough in Manatee County to be appointed as Sheriff by the govener.

12-26-2008, 01:21 PM
I take it thats from the SCSO fourm?

12-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Number one - I never said anything about Chris Knight. Just because he is looking to by a house in Manatee County and the Bradenton City police cheif is leaving and Tokenjer is look for a new job in the Naples area and the east coast doesn't mean anything. Future police cheif Chris Knight, the best thing that can happen to that out house of a department.
Number Two - I talked to Charlie a couple weeks ago and he advise he was thinking it over. Tom has no one he can trust. Plus he should learn from the best. Charlie looks at policies the same way as Tom. No more boots for patrol, no more BDU's, burn the ball caps. Civil should be in marked cars. Charlie can teach Tom how to run an efficent jail not the crap we run. Tom can find land and have the prisoner's raise cattle and fruits and vegetables like Manatee.
Number three - Ricky could go in there so in 3 years he could be appointed Sheriff of Manatee County after serving as under Sheriff, if Charlie turns it down. Ricky at the rank of Lt. woun't make it up the chain fast enough in Manatee County to be appointed as Sheriff by the govener.

Is the reason you are a CSO and NOT sworn because maybe you cant spell??? The only place that Tokejerk should ever be in charge of is a Pod at the jail. As far as Ricky no nothing wells goes, all that Sheriff reactive has to do is Appoint him to the Captains position. EVERY position after that is stricktly an appointed one as well.

12-27-2008, 09:55 AM

Is the reason you are a CSO and NOT sworn because maybe you cant spell??? The only place that Tokejerk should ever be in charge of is a Pod at the jail. As far as Ricky no nothing wells goes, all that Sheriff reactive has to do is Appoint him to the Captains position. EVERY position after that is stricktly an appointed one as well.

I think the poster was trying to say, "Sarasota County Sherriff's Office". Your not a detective are you??