PDA

View Full Version : Good to Great

12-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Hey Chief! How can we go from good to great if we aren't even mediocre. Look around you! Morale is lower than a Snake's A$$ in the grass!!

12-21-2008, 08:47 PM
This place is garbage. How many people have left or been fired since Will is here. He rules by fear. We have the lowest call volume in the county but we do the most paperwork. In an inmature move, Will has adopted the BSO Powertrack model, this was the demise of Jenne and it will be his demise. RAP QUESTION - Chief what mechanisims do you have in place to ensure high employee morale which in return will translate to better service? When will the employees that have left or been fired be replaced? Everybody from Sgt up is afraid to speak their mind in fear of getting fired. Even the sgts and LTs that used to speak their mind don't anymore. Only the yes men and women will get promoted. It does not matter how much experience you have or how smart you are. If you read good to great, and create a highly disciplined work enviroment you will get promoted.

12-22-2008, 02:14 AM
This place is garbage. How many people have left or been fired since Will is here. He rules by fear. We have the lowest call volume in the county but we do the most paperwork. In an inmature move, Will has adopted the BSO Powertrack model, this was the demise of Jenne and it will be his demise. RAP QUESTION - Chief what mechanisims do you have in place to ensure high employee morale which in return will translate to better service? When will the employees that have left or been fired be replaced? Everybody from Sgt up is afraid to speak their mind in fear of getting fired. Even the sgts and LTs that used to speak their mind don't anymore. Only the yes men and women will get promoted. It does not matter how much experience you have or how smart you are. If you read good to great, and create a highly disciplined work enviroment you will get promoted. PRETTY GOOD POST WAKE UP CALL. CHIEF IF YOU READ THIS REMEMBER WHEN CHIEF FLOYD WAS YOUR BOSS, YOU GUYS SHARED THE LEADERSHIP WE ARE MISSING THAT, YOU GUYS CARED ABOUT US, WHAT IS GOING ON. BRING THIS BACK PLEASE. WHERE IS CHIEF FLOYD NOW? WE NEED TEAM WORK, RESPECT AND TRUST. I REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES. TAKE CARE.

12-22-2008, 01:51 PM
This place is garbage. How many people have left or been fired since Will is here. He rules by fear. We have the lowest call volume in the county but we do the most paperwork. In an inmature move, Will has adopted the BSO Powertrack model, this was the demise of Jenne and it will be his demise. RAP QUESTION - Chief what mechanisims do you have in place to ensure high employee morale which in return will translate to better service? When will the employees that have left or been fired be replaced? Everybody from Sgt up is afraid to speak their mind in fear of getting fired. Even the sgts and LTs that used to speak their mind don't anymore. Only the yes men and women will get promoted. It does not matter how much experience you have or how smart you are. If you read good to great, and create a highly disciplined work enviroment you will get promoted.

Everyone i know who self proclaims themselves to have all the experience in the world, have not impressed me in the least. Put you money where your mouth is. THe question still remains, If they are so talented and so much exp, why are they here and not a captain for BSO or a federal job. So, what you need to do is sit back and ask what have you done for this dept that has been so great and you realize why you havent been promoted. Chief knows what he is doing

12-22-2008, 03:05 PM
WE HOPE HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING, BUT IT DOESN''T LOOK GOOD. GOOD SUPERVISION IS ALL ABOUT TRUST AND ONCE YOU LOSE IT IT'S HARD TO GET IT BACK. THE BRASS HAVE LOST IT, BECAUSE THE MORALE IS DOWN AND FEAR HAS SPREAD THROUGHOUT ALL THE RESERVATIONS. THIS IS A FACT. THERE IS NO CONFIDENCE. ANY IDEAS? GOOD LEADERS ARE HARD TO FIND. WE ARE STILL LOOKING INTO FSS 285. INDIAN COUNTRY IS KNOWN AS SPECIAL IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT, HOWEVER, THE TRIBE DOES NOT CONSIDER THE SPECIAL IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT. THIS IS CONFUSING, DOES THIS EFFECT US?

12-23-2008, 06:34 PM
[quote="Charlie come back":3i64uqyi]This place is garbage. How many people have left or been fired since Will is here. He rules by fear. We have the lowest call volume in the county but we do the most paperwork. In an inmature move, Will has adopted the BSO Powertrack model, this was the demise of Jenne and it will be his demise. RAP QUESTION - Chief what mechanisims do you have in place to ensure high employee morale which in return will translate to better service? When will the employees that have left or been fired be replaced? Everybody from Sgt up is afraid to speak their mind in fear of getting fired. Even the sgts and LTs that used to speak their mind don't anymore. Only the yes men and women will get promoted. It does not matter how much experience you have or how smart you are. If you read good to great, and create a highly disciplined work enviroment you will get promoted.

Everyone i know who self proclaims themselves to have all the experience in the world, have not impressed me in the least. Put you money where your mouth is. THe question still remains, If they are so talented and so much exp, why are they here and not a captain for BSO or a federal job. So, what you need to do is sit back and ask what have you done for this dept that has been so great and you realize why you havent been promoted. Chief knows what he is doing[/quote:3i64uqyi]

Hey Chief quit postin under assumed name. Get some real input from the troops w/o putting fear on them. They'll tell you how low morale is.

12-24-2008, 03:07 AM
ONE DAY WE SHOULD GIVE AN UPDATE ON EACH RESERVATION AND ADDRESS OUR FINDINGS TO HR AND MITCHELL, ISSUES HAVE BEEN HIDDEN FROM THEM. WILL IS A NICE GUY IN HIS OWN WAY, HOWEVER, HIS POLICE EXPERIENCE IS LIMITED TO HIS BRASS WHO DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO RUN A NATIVE AMERICAN POLICE DEPT. IF THINGS WERE GOING GOOD I WOULD NOT BE POSTING THIS STATEMENT WE NEED TO COME UP WITH SOME IDEAS, MAYBE WE CAN HELP WILL, BUT HE HAS TO LISTEN. OUR MORALE IS NOT GOOD. WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.

01-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Has anyone seen the Chief? We missed him at our last monthly meeting, I hope he's OK. I asked Capt. Rett ,he has no idea I also asked Lt Harris, he said he doesn't know whats going on. We then asked him again and he ask us to repeat the question, so we did and he replied that he don't recall. We also asked a few others. They are not allowed to say. I hope things are Ok.