PDA

View Full Version : Holidays

12-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Be safe over the holidays.

Carl Shawver
12-19-2008, 06:19 PM
And the same back to you Bill!

I saw several active and retired USSS agents at the annual Gold Shield luncheon last week. We talked about having another local get together after we get past the holidays. The announcement will probably go out by e-mail as it has in the past. Anyone in the greater Tampa area who wants to be added to the list can contact me. Personal messages can be sent to me through this message board by anyone who is registered on the board, whether in their real name or with a screen name. Of course they will have to give me their real name in the Personal Message so I can verify their identity before giving them details on the get together.

People attending the luncheon were primarily Gold Shield sponsors and top law enforcement and fire fighter leaders in the seven county area around Tampa. The organization was founded by New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner and the principal speaker is usually a major league ball player or coach. By the way, with several hundred people in the room I won one of the five door prizes at the luncheon.

:mrgreen:

12-23-2008, 05:41 PM
Your message is very interesting as you state that Gold Shield members are "leaders". What exactly was your leadership roll in the Secret Service?

12-23-2008, 10:00 PM
.................................plop

8)

12-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Invite, very adult. Anonymous implication of impropriety deleted - mod 166.

12-27-2008, 05:52 PM
oink