PDA

View Full Version : Hiring

12-16-2008, 07:56 AM
I was curious whether or not DEP/LE was hiring in Miami? I want to leave my Dept and work for DEP. Can anyone tell me if there are any positions open or if it's even worth applying?

Thanks

12-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Thank you for your interest in our agency.
All hiring is done from our HQ in Tallahassee and the openings are posted as they become available.
Please read the post on rifle training on this site and reconsider any thoughts about employment with our agency at this time.
At present were appear to have an over abundance of immature malcontents that are making any progress difficult. Some of these folks are having difficulties adapting to adult life and still think they are working at the drive-up window at Checkers.
Please check with us at a later time, as some of these folks go on to careers that they are better suited for and return to the fryers.

12-21-2008, 10:08 PM
There are other agencies for you to ply your trade. Please consider doing so. You will be much happier.

Thank you for your interest in our agency.
All hiring is done from our HQ in Tallahassee and the openings are posted as they become available.
Please read the post on rifle training on this site and reconsider any thoughts about employment with our agency at this time.
At present were appear to have an over abundance of immature malcontents that are making any progress difficult. Some of these folks are having difficulties adapting to adult life and still think they are working at the drive-up window at Checkers.
Please check with us at a later time, as some of these folks go on to careers that they are better suited for and return to the fryers.

03-30-2009, 04:44 AM
YOU MORONS WILL NEVER GET PICKED UP BY FWCC, YOU THINK THEY WILL PICK UP OFFICER'S WITH SO MUCH BAGGAGE AND PROBLEMS IN THERE FILES. THERE WILL BE NO MERGE BUT WHAT WILL PROBOBLY HAPPEN IS YOU ALL WILL BE GIVEN PINK SLIPS OF ASKED TO REAPLY WITH FWCC AND SEE IF YOU ACTUALLY BELONG IN LAW ENFORCEMENT AT ALL. THEN THE LEG. WILL GIVE YOUR BUDGET TO FWCC AND ALL YOUR TOYS THAT YOU'VE BEEN BUYING THIS LAST TWO YEARS JUST TO WASTE THE BUDGET YOU GET. STATE WILL HIRE WAKEN-HUT TO PATROL THE PARKS AND HAVE THEM CALL THE CITIES OR COUNTIES AFFECTED IF PROBLEMS ARRISE, YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING NOW ANYWAYS. GO TO A STATE PARK ON ANY GIVEN WEEKEND, THEY AIN'T NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. NOT EVEN THE RAGERS CAN LOCATE YOU GUYS, YOU DON'T EVEN TAKE THE RAGER RADIO'S WHEN YOU ROLL IN LATE TO THE PARK AND DRIVE AROUND FOR A SHORT WHILE THEN LEAVE TO DO PERSONAL THINGS ON STATE TIME AND GAS. SO THATS THE SCOOP GUYS, SO START YOUR RESUME'S AND START APPLYING ELSEWHERE CUASE CHANGE IS A COMING. ITS TIME THAT THE LEG. OPEN THEIR EYES TO THESE USELESS DEPARTMENT'S THAT JUST SUCK UP TAX PAYER'S MONEY AND DON'T DO SH-TZ.

LOOK IF YOU HAVE ONE OFFICER IN A PARK AND A SITUATION ARISES IF HE IS THERE, HE CALLS FOR BACKUP. THEM COUNTY OR CITY ARRIVES TAKES CARE OF PROBLEM AND HANDLE IT ASWELL CUASE YOU GUYS ARE CLUELESS AND YOUR SUPERVISOR'S ARE TEN THOUSAND MILES AWAY AT HOME OR ON OFF DUTY. THEN WHAT'S YOUR PURPOSE, ANSWER "NONE" YOU SERVE NOTHING. ITS MONEY BEING THROWN IN THE WIND. BETTER POINT, I AM IN THE PARK ABOUT TO GET ROBBED WHO DO I CALL 911 FOR HELP ON MY CELL PHONE, I DONT CALL *FHP OR CALL 411 TO GET THE NUMBER TO YOUR DEPARTMENT. IF I DO THAT I AM ROBBED AND POSSIBLY DEAD, THEN 911 SENDS CITY OR COUNTY THEY CAN'T EVEN CALL YOU GUYS CUASE YOU AREN'T ON THE EMERGENCY RADIO SYSTEM, HOW STUPID IS THAT.

IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT THE PUBLIC FOUND OUT WHAT YOU DO "NOTHING" AND HOW MUCH YOU COST US TO RIDE A STATE CAR, WEAR A UNIFORM, AND CARRY A GUN TO DO ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.

AND THAT'S THE REST OF THE STORY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

P.S THE STATE HAS NO MONEY TO KEEP THE PARKS OPEN FULL TIME, NEW SCHEDULE COMING DOWN CLOSED MONDAY TO THUR'S AND OPEN FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAYS BUT ONLY ON THE BUSY SEASON'S. "WOW"