PDA

View Full Version : buy out??

12-11-2008, 08:05 PM
Couldn't help but hear the story about Browder on the news, but there was nothing about our fearless leader. Didn't he take the buyout and come back now? How is this happening; I thought by signing the form, it was irrevocable. :idea:

Or maybe, it just depends on who you are. Does this mean that other people leaving can come back also?

Once again, the GOB is at the top of its game and will continue to do what they want when they want. Right Dougy Boy.

12-13-2008, 09:55 AM
PBA member, of course the irrevocable buy-out rule only applies to everybody else unless your the head G.O.B.! I'm wondering if an average cop that took the buy-out, had a circumstance in which an unforeseen illness like cancer struck one of their kids, and needed to change his or her mind wanting to stay at FMPD for financial and medical insurance needs.Do you think that officer would get to come back? Of course not! You either take the buy-out or you don't! What the hell is the point of buy-out? I hear that the hold up with the chief contract was about money terms? I guess going from$90,000 a year to chief Daniel's old salary of $133,000 a year, equaling a net gain salary of $43,000 a year is not good enough! Yet the PBA wants to tell me I should be happy with the raise we got ? I can't wait to see what the salary increase for the chief spot is going to be! No money for street cops , but when it comes to the chief 's salary, the city has unlimited resources.I don't see GOB'S taking less money to help out with the 1.6 million dollar savings plan promised by Chief Baker! 2009 Catherine Thompson, G.O.B.'s ,and the GOB PBA better get a head start on the next contract , because their going to have the fight of their lives when it comes to street cops money! See No Evil Hear No Evil!