PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Is This True?

12-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Anthony ! Anthony ! I must admit I'm all about exposing GOB's at this place we call FMPD Disney Land, but this accusation you have promoted through the News Press is an eye brow raiser. I'm very cautious about believing anything you bring forward, as we all know you've lied on sworn statements before. This should be a lesson to all the GOB's, when you start giving credibility to these activist groups, and give awards to convicted murderers , playing with fire gets you burned! Anthony I don't know ,if you know that you have an enemy in the activist world! James Mathis better known as "Brother James " is in the pocket of the GOB system at FMPD! How Ironic and convenient that James Mathis is now the president of the local chapter of the NAACP, supported by our next chief for that position. James Mathis will be at the next City council meeting with a NAACP stamp of approval statement for Mr. Mitchell's choice of Baker being our new chief! Anthony this letter you have ,better be true and accurate! I'm giving you an open forum to print this letter you claim to have in your possession right here on LEO affairs! Lets review the News Press article.

The Citizens for a Better Fort Myers Government are hoping to get a referendum put on the next election’s ballot that would make the Fort Myers police chief an elected position.
Chairman Anthony Thomas said mailers would be sent to 4,000 Fort Myers residents that give what Thomas said is pertinent information about Interim Police Chief Doug Baker, who City Manger William Mitchell has recommended for the post. That information includes a letter that Baker supposedly sent his ex-wife where Thomas said he admits remorse in beating her.
That letter came during accusations of domestic violence during divorce proceedings between Baker and his ex-wife in 1995. Baker has denied that he wrote the letter and his ex-wife, Dana Baker Dahlberg, also confirmed it was false.
In order to get a referendum on the next ballot, Thomas said he needs to have Fort Myers residents sign a petition within the next 60 days. The Fort Myers municipal election will occur in 2009, with the primary in September and the general in November.

I'm thinking about all of this, and I say to myself could this be true? So, I think back to the cover up that occurred during the "Nepotism Story" and that makes me believe anything is possible when GOB's are involved. I read two things into this story , Chief Baker denies writing the letter, is it not possible that his divorce lawyer prepared the letter , and sent it to his wife on chief Baker's behalf. Chief Baker should have said , I didn't write a letter, and that no letter exists period! Does the ex-wife deny ever receiving a letter period, from Chief Baker and his legal firm? Or does she only confirm that Baker did not write the letter. Anthony I know your not happy with the chief selection process that took place ,but then again who is ? Anthony the invitation is here, if you don't share it here, as a city of Ft. Myers Tax payer I expect you to be present at the next city council meeting with concrete factual evidence backing up your accusations!Anthony if your lying, I'm going to be on the offensive on you like you've never seen before! Hear No Evil , See No Evil! GOB's!

Not2good4u
04-23-2011, 05:33 AM
There is a letter and the ex-wife has it.

04-23-2011, 05:41 AM
Find her now and expose it! Anything to get rid of this fool we have now, Ok let me see" Lets spend our pay cut so you can have CALEA! I dont care who is after him, I would support anybody that would help us get rid of this big whimp for a Chief! He hids behind Carr and his Captains and they dont want him either!
His time been up" Lets vote a new Chief in.

04-23-2011, 05:55 AM
I have been here now ten yers and I have to say this is sad. I have a nephew that knew Dougs Daughter Erica from school and he always told me she was very nice but very quiet, She had one friend that she would tell stoires about how crazy her mom was and her dad was never around and if he was, he was usally mad her because he was mad at her mom.
Sad that he could not a grown up as a father. Now he is our Chief????

Not2good4u
04-23-2011, 06:56 AM
Their mom has raised 3 great kids. She worked out of her home for 12 years to make sure that she was always their for the kids. Her son left to live with the father for a very short time and begged to go home to his mom. He was thrown thru the closet for having wrappers on the floor from candy. The poor boy came down with the shingles during the short period of time he lived there. His mom took him home with open arms. Your chief is a very cruel cold hearted man. He loves nobody. Im not saying the ex was a saint, but what i can say is she is a damn good mom and raised great children.

04-23-2011, 02:27 PM
As a female officer i think our Chief is a disgrace to the Uniform! please leave now!

Not2good4u
04-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Your chief is a disgrace to that uniform!!! The Chief is supposed to resemble truth, honesty and justice for his country, besides the city he commands. He is a hypocrite. His son was not even able to come for Easter. His mother paid for 3 airline tickets for her son in the Army, YOUR chief, his dad would not even pay for one...His oldest daughter is a great girl who works so hard everyday, pays for her own place, car etc.....He wont help her with school. The baby who is graduating from HS, is a sweetie, never been in trouble, straight A student. Wants to attend FGCU, GOT accepted...He told her he will not pay for college...Caused her to cry for days....THIS MAN IS CRUEL!!!!! A HEARTLESS MONSTER..He states to theses kids that crying is a sign of weakness, suck it up...(For 16 years these words have been inbedded in their heads...SIXTEEN YEARS!!!!!

04-27-2011, 05:13 AM
Anthony you know the COPS hate you from the past, But I heard that you and others have a petention to have the Chief taken out of office and make a elected Chief?
Is that true? If it is I may not ike what you stand for but I can support that. Anything is better than what we got.
What do you need from the PD to make that happen, we need to do something and I dont think that the PBA is going to kick him out.
How can we find out more info? if you have something drop it off ot the girl at the front desk and I will have her get it to me and others.

Good Luck

04-27-2011, 06:25 AM
Mall Cop that is absolutely correct! The strategy is simple! Have a chief elected by the citizen, and at any time, if the chief piss them off, they can vote his or her ass out of office. I'm sure there are stipulation that entails what the qualifications are to be chief. From what I believe, all candidates would have to reside in the city limit in order to have their names in the hat. Sorry Czar Carr, you will not be qualified to run in the election because of residency requirement! BTW Anthony, I love this strategy that you have going on. Hopefully, this city can have a real police chief that cares for the officers and the citizen alike. Capt. Perry and Lt. Salaam, I think you two have a chance to run, since you both resides in the city limits. Can anyone imagine the dirt that will come out if any of the 3rd floor's staff decide to run for police chief. Imagine that!! :devil:
Anthony you know the COPS hate you from the past, But I heard that you and others have a petention to have the Chief taken out of office and make a elected Chief?
Is that true? If it is I may not ike what you stand for but I can support that. Anything is better than what we got.
What do you need from the PD to make that happen, we need to do something and I dont think that the PBA is going to kick him out.
How can we find out more info? if you have something drop it off ot the girl at the front desk and I will have her get it to me and others.

Good Luck

04-27-2011, 03:55 PM
We need anything but Baker and Carr.

04-27-2011, 04:05 PM
What a show! Baker is a joke.