PDA

View Full Version : question

12-09-2008, 12:40 AM
singles still a cop? I heard he got dismissed

12-09-2008, 05:25 AM
He has received the letter but it's not official untill 12/9. I hope they got their sh*t straight or else we will be paying him for years. The "major" pulled some major BS on this one and the attorney is laying in wait for them to make it official.
Spotless record and all of a sudden he gets 5 IA's. Can you say BULLSH*T!!!!!

I think it's time to get rid of the "major problem".

12-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Sounds like they do have a "Major" problem here.

Singles is one of the hardest working and knowledgable professionals I have ever seen. His record has proven it (i.e. large Sig. 57 busts/Arrest record)

12-11-2008, 05:50 PM
He has received the letter but it's not official untill 12/9. I hope they got their sh*t straight or else we will be paying him for years. The "major" pulled some major BS on this one and the attorney is laying in wait for them to make it official.
Spotless record and all of a sudden he gets 5 IA's. Can you say BULLSH*T!!!!!

I think it's time to get rid of the "major problem".

Actually, I'm in a similar situation with a smaller PD, although I was hit with 3 IA's. I, too, had a spotless record, plenty of awards, etc. I resigned and now, a year later, can not find work again in Law Enforcement. It's very discouraging to say the least. I try to be very forthwith with the agencies I've applied to, but my old agency sunk me so bad, I don't know if I'll ever be a LEO again. What are my options? Thanks, be safe.

12-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Stay out of trouble. Make good arrest based on probable cause and not your interpetation of the law. And #1...keep you mouth shut.

12-14-2008, 02:28 PM
It is complete bullsh*t that one of the hardest working deputies gets railroaded out of a job. No other deputy can say they had back to back large sig57 arrests. He def. should have had an SOU job. It's too bad that its not easy to get the major out of his sorry high horse and onto the street. Oh well guys, hang in there for another 4 because its not looking like its getting better.

12-15-2008, 11:12 PM
I worked with him and he was a good leo. I disagree w/you saying there has not been any other deputies w/large 57 cases. maybe since you and him have been around their haven't been but there are still some good proactive leos (if their allowed to do their jobs w/out interference from the admin.). He would not make a good SIU (not SOU that was 4 years ago) detective b/c he was all about himself and put him and other deputies in danger. Eitherway he is a good cop and should not have been terminated. Hopefully he will find a good setup maybe flying a jet making the real money.

12-16-2008, 11:22 PM
(not SOU that was 4 years ago) detective b/c he was all about himself and put him and other deputies in danger. Eitherway he is a good cop and should not have been terminated.

......because I am sure YOU know what SOU was "like" 4 years ago. Or was it SOD?

......and the opinion of this cop is that a truly good cop does NOT put others in danger and is NOT all about himself. Kinda reckless statement there.

I wish Singles well, though. Be safe out there.

12-22-2008, 01:26 AM
singles is an ok guy i went to school with him but hes a younger version of law enforcement and no one can comment on him he less they know the whole situation as f :evil: or the MAJOR PROBLEM HE I MEAN IT SUCKS

01-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Wow!!! Highlands sounds just as bad as Hardee

01-21-2009, 11:56 PM
I hear the axe is getting ready to fall again............

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/050669.jpg