PDA

View Full Version : BO Out?

12-03-2008, 11:25 PM
NBC News just reported BO is out pending an Internal Investigation for abusing her power and her people.
Nice to hear about it from the media instead of from our own agency...

12-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Well how many times does the CCSO announce to the agency that it has initiated an investigation into someone....NEVER. The media askes so CCSO answered their questions.

12-03-2008, 11:40 PM
http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readartic ... =23730&z=3 (http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=23730&z=3)

angelangel
12-03-2008, 11:44 PM
I knew and could have told you. (Removed by Mod 167). She'll squeal like a pig if she gets fired...And it's about time. Too bad the poor kid had to be a victim (alleged battery) before something happened. You all just remember what all Toesmom, angelangel, sarahm, mothernature said during the election. Seems to me some of the stuff is just beginning to come out. wonder how long it'll take the NDN to get on the ball and start doing what Kara does? They seem to stay one step behind...I do think 2009 will be very interesting as I know there's more to come. Just keep watching NBC-2.

12-03-2008, 11:57 PM
I knew and could have told you. (Removed by Mod 167). She'll squeal like a pig if she gets fired...And it's about time. Too bad the poor kid had to be a victim (alleged battery) before something happened. You all just remember what all Toesmom, angelangel, sarahm, mothernature said during the election. Seems to me some of the stuff is just beginning to come out. wonder how long it'll take the NDN to get on the ball and start doing what Kara does? They seem to stay one step behind...I do think 2009 will be very interesting as I know there's more to come. Just keep watching NBC-2.

Since angelangel, mothernature and sarahm are all the same person (Mrs. VO,who probably is like Eve - multiple personalities) your post is pretty lame. Turn into someone else now.

12-04-2008, 12:32 AM
I am just going to wait for her book to come out.

12-04-2008, 12:36 AM
NBC News just reported BO is out pending an Internal Investigation for abusing her power and her people.
Nice to hear about it from the media instead of from our own agency...

Music to my ears. Thank you Channel 2.... :devil:

angelangel
12-04-2008, 12:40 AM

Since angelangel, mothernature and sarahm are all the same person (Mrs. VO,who probably is like Eve - multiple personalities) your post is pretty lame. Turn into someone else now.

I'm not VO....not even close...guess again...Bet you can't figure it out...Let's see, who will I turn into. You scared I might know you and what you've been doing?

mod 167
12-04-2008, 12:49 AM
Angelangel,

You know the rules...Please keep your posts factual and if you write something about someone else then please post the information to back it up.

This one is on me; future posts will not be edited but deleted.

Mod 167

angelangel
12-04-2008, 01:29 AM
What did I write Mod 167? About a certain television reporter? About an alleged battery? I said ALLEGED...I didn't say anyone did it. I followed all rules as far as I can see and I even followed the laws on libel....I think you are still editing what you want to keep KR and his crew in power instead of facing the facts. You could have the cojones to let me know specifically what I posted that was wrong because there wasn't anything. So I used a reporter's name...first name...what's wrong with that? Other people have done the same and not been gigged....Mad because I'm right about what's going to happen to CCSO? Not all, but the 20 to 30 who need gone...The rest are fine upstanding folks....and hard-working people, if people like BO weren't in power. That's right, she's not anymore.

12-04-2008, 01:36 AM

I'm not VO....not even close...guess again...Bet you can't figure it out...Let's see, who will I turn into. You scared I might know you and what you've been doing?

You can't prove me wrong. Besides there is no one else who would have a reason to be as dramatic as the wife of the man who failed to get elected. And scared? Hardly, as an LEO I've dealt with sig 20's for close to 30 years. You’re periodically humorous, but mostly you are just pathetic. So now you know what I've been doing.

angelangel
12-04-2008, 01:51 AM
If you only knew who I really was....I'm not sig 20, not at all....at least I log in when I post. I'm not GO. I'm not related in any way, shape or form to VO. I saw what was happening with CCSO and did my best to try to prevent some of the stuff from happening, but with KR being elected, unless he really does make changes, then it will be the same. And I fear for the good employees of CCSO....all employess, not just deputies.

mod 167
12-04-2008, 01:55 AM
Angelangel,

I find it interesting that you do not remember what you wrote. I will refresh your memory this time. Until you post some facts proving that certain agency members took a trip to South America, to include photographs, then it is hearsay. To state that BO knows any of this is also hearsay.

Stick to what is known about this incident and right now the only thing known is what has been reported by the media. If you have additional information then may I suggest you come forward with it and assist the PRB persons investigating this case instead of trying to complete your life's mission of casting a negative image on any member of our agency.

Your reputation or perception of motives have been cast by no other but you. To cry foul that I scrutinize your posts should come to no surprise. To prove my point; since the election I have only had to moderate this board one time. As soon as something negative appears here I am already having to edit your posts. I guess if I looked at it in a positive way I should thank you for my "Job Security".

I hope this answers your question,

Mod 167

12-04-2008, 02:16 AM
If you only knew who I really was....I'm not sig 20, not at all....at least I log in when I post. I'm not GO. I'm not related in any way, shape or form to VO. I saw what was happening with CCSO and did my best to try to prevent some of the stuff from happening, but with KR being elected, unless he really does make changes, then it will be the same. And I fear for the good employees of CCSO....all employess, not just deputies.

That's a crock! You have never made a positive post about any member or positive media report about the CCSO - here or on the NDN blogs under any of the three of the screen names you use. You have proven your distain of the CCSO and its members with your posts. Then you have the gall to whine to the site moderators when someone (like me) writes something you don't like. Log in? Under which name would you like? How about I use one of yours?

12-04-2008, 02:23 AM

Yeah, under an assumed name(s)...real gutsy. Was this the "big" story that was coming out??? This is all you have??

12-04-2008, 04:36 AM
I hate to disappoint you again, but your BIG story that was on the 6:00 news fizzled and didn't even make the 11:00 news. If it was that big you would think they would have run it again. Another DUD! Are you still dispatching the truck drivers or did you find a real job yet?

1-800-GUEST
12-04-2008, 10:30 AM
This will be interesting to watch how this plays out.

12-04-2008, 04:53 PM
It is my summation that the relationship between Brigid and Hunter is fishy at best. She got her position on questionable circumstances, and her subsequent promotions were also suspect. Let's see how Hunter handles the mess he created. I hope KR is smart enough to have this cleared up before he takes office...it is Hunter's problem of his own political creation.

12-04-2008, 08:47 PM
You'd hear a song of joy from us if she can be terminated. She is a major dump on morale and internal respect in the agency.

12-04-2008, 10:18 PM

I'll save you the wait. Investigation goes forward. Results come in. BO asked to resign. Life goes on.

1-800-GUEST
12-04-2008, 11:01 PM

I'll save you the wait. Investigation goes forward. Results come in. BO asked to resign. Life goes on.

That's the short story. Let's look at the novel. If KR allows this to happen without even a parachute then that will say a lot about loyality.

I was involved with the campaign for over a year. I saw what BO did for the campaign. Behind the scenes BO was everywhere doing what needed to be done. BO gave up all of her free time for more then a year.

If BO made a 6'3 230+ male uncomfortable so he had to leave her office so what? My impression of that kid was he was a goof anyway.

Prosecutor
12-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Now everyone play nice..-20 yrs from now no one will care either way!

12-04-2008, 11:28 PM
[quote="1-800-GUEST":3n8wnv1n]This will be interesting to watch how this plays out.

That's the short story. Let's look at the novel. If KR allows this to happen without even a parachute then that will say a lot about loyality.

I was involved with the campaign for over a year. I saw what BO did for the campaign. Behind the scenes BO was everywhere doing what needed to be done. BO gave up all of her free time for more then a year.

If BO made a 6'3 230+ male uncomfortable so he had to leave her office so what? My impression of that kid was he was a goof anyway.[/quote:3n8wnv1n]

Hey....smart guy... I personally know this gentleman and he is not a goof. He is a very smart and talented individual that unfortunately had a boss who liked to use her "power" in a very negative way; yet isn't that how DH likes his people to use it? Anyone who thinks the guy should have retaliated in any way, shape or form should try standing in his shoes before passing judgement. Funny how YOU feel comfortable with your "impression of that kid" to call him a goof......have you stopped and taken a long look at your own REFLECTION in a mirror lately? Yeah, I can see where you get the word "goof".......

1-800-GUEST
12-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Is it me or do the anonymous posters act like hard guys all the time?

As I said my impression of the kid was he was a goof. Your impression is different...good for you.

In my limited dealings with him I noticed he was pleasant enough, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

12-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Is it me or do the anonymous posters act like hard guys all the time?

As I said my impression of the kid was he was a goof. Your impression is different...good for you.

In my limited dealings with him I noticed he was pleasant enough, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Isn't 1-800-GUEST an anonymous poster who also acts like a hard guy?

1-800-GUEST
12-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Unlike you I am a registered user. I am responible for my statements. I don't hide behind a curtain or in your case in a closet.

Why do I think the kid is a goof? At one event he was breathing in the helium from one of the ballons to change his voice. Cute when you are 7 or 8. But in an room full of voters you look like a GOOF in the eyes of most. I understand he is still young and immature, but he is still accountable for his actions.

12-05-2008, 12:31 AM
Unlike you I am a registered user. I am responible for my statements. I don't hide behind a curtain or in your case in a closet.

Why do I think the kid is a goof? At one event he was breathing in the helium from one of the ballons to change his voice. Cute when you are 7 or 8. But in an room full of voters you look like a GOOF in the eyes of most. I understand he is still young and immature, but he is still accountable for his actions.

Your right he should have taken a mature stance. Like how some agency members acted so mature at the debates. Or how his former boss acts in the district meetings with KR. But regardless 1-800-Guest I love the pic.

AKOVENDETTA
12-05-2008, 12:41 AM

You are a typical blowhard with nothing important to say. You are that person in your small group of friends that tells the corny jokes and everyone smiles and gives a little laugh to be polite. When you leave the room, they roll on the floor laughing at how pathetic you are. We have all read your nonsense for several months and have yet to see the website, the facts or other malarkey. I call SHENANIGANS on you and your charade. If you really cared about anyone at the CCSO, you wouldn't continue to post false, baseless, negative nonsense ad naseum.

There is nobody to blame for an individual's behavior except that individual. If Brigid did what is alleged, then she is responsible for her own actions. If he had brought the allegations forward when they happened, she would have been ousted earlier. If she does get fired, and she breaks the confidentially agreement she signed, then she will get her big butt sued just like anyone else who breaks a contract. She can write all the books she wants too, because unless she goes on Oprah, she will only sell a few dozen copies.

12-05-2008, 01:26 AM

First, that was not me saying he was a goof. It was me asking the anonymous hard guy question. Second; so if I choose a super cool screen name like yours I'd have to be responsible for my anonymous posts with my new ingenious screen name?

12-05-2008, 01:42 AM
We don't need no stinking confidentiality agreement.

1-800-GUEST
12-05-2008, 03:29 AM

First, that was not me saying he was a goof. It was me asking the anonymous hard guy question. Second; so if I choose a super cool screen name like yours I'd have to be responsible for my anonymous posts with my new ingenious screen name?

Where is the ignore button? Ah there it is...IGNORE

Curios George
12-05-2008, 03:51 AM
BO has been placed on admin leave pending a PRB investigation...couldn't have happened to a nicer person; the world is round BO, about time you learned that.

And for those who do not know, the media is just as happy as we are of her current situation. You can only crap on so many people before it all catches up to you.

This is DH's fight not KR's; I just hope DH has enough to boot her to the curb. If a deputy had been treating people like she has for the past 2 years, she would have been demoted and fired a long time ago.

WOW, maybe CCSO will get a Christmas present afterall :wink:

DevilDogg
12-05-2008, 06:18 AM
I don't know the whole story about this, don't really want or care to. All I know is that I cannot stand to see her in the hallway without wanting to puke. She was VERY anti-CCSO, NPD when she worked at NDN and reported some awful and incorrect things during her time.
When she was hired at the CCSO, I was very disappointed and hurt by my administration for even entertaining the thought of her employment.

Of course her behavior at the debates and also the recent "meet and greet" with the Sheriff elect left much to be desired.

I sincerely hope that the powers above do not become "enablers" to this type of person or allow her to obtain or resume any authoritative position within the agency when/if she comes back.

12-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Thumbs down for BO, Emperor, thumbs down.

12-06-2008, 12:24 AM
Are you high? NBC2's story didn't fizzle out. In fact, people are still talking about it. And hours after it aired, the Naples Daily News quoted it as a source!

12-06-2008, 12:50 AM
Are you high? NBC2's story didn't fizzle out. In fact, people are still talking about it. And hours after it aired, the Naples Daily News quoted it as a source!

The "news" fizzled. They reported it and it's done. People are "gossiping". So what! Just like all the other "breaking news" stories. angelangel, toesmom, sarahm, bethann, whoever...seems to think that these stories are going to just crumble the foundation of the SO. The stories are reported and forgotten. When is the last time you heard Capt CF name. A while, right because WHO CARES? It's old news. In a couple of weeks, this will be old news. People need to get a life. I can believe people get so excited about someone getting in trouble. If that is the best thing happening in your pathetic life, I really feel sorry for you.
I'm not taking up for her because it is wrong to treat anyone that way. But you are all just as bad and more cowardly because you come on here talking big hiding behind a computer.
Go into the community and mention Brigid and you'll get "Brigid Who?"
Why, because NOBODY CARES. As long as people fell safe, which they do, they don't care what a bunch of blogging losers think.

Prosecutor
12-06-2008, 01:26 AM
Time wil tell and if BO is deciplined, then all will be well, if not, then, well you can figure the rest out.

12-06-2008, 03:16 AM
[quote="1-800-GUEST":o7vbpdmg]Unlike you I am a registered user. I am responible for my statements. I don't hide behind a curtain or in your case in a closet.

Where is the ignore button? Ah there it is...IGNORE[/quote:o7vbpdmg]

WOW! now that's grown up! I'm still sorting through some SUPER COOL screen names - one that will outshine yours. I'm leaning towards 1-900-GUEST

1-800-GUEST
12-06-2008, 07:47 AM
You do sound like the type of guy who uses 900 lines. Maybe less time online and more time in the gym would help.

12-06-2008, 11:41 PM
You do sound like the type of guy who uses 900 lines. Maybe less time online and more time in the gym would help.

mr 1-800-GUEST......your "cheap" picture of women with the American Flag painted on their bodies shows that YOU too must be a 1-900 type of guy....? No? Oh, I am sorry YOU think your picture is COOOOL! Right, your the tough guy type. LOL.

Paparazzi LEO
12-06-2008, 11:51 PM
I happen to like his picture and YES, he is a tuff guy. We all are!

12-07-2008, 06:18 AM
I happen to like his picture and YES, he is a tuff guy. We all are!

Oh ok mr paparazzi....lets all sit in a circle, light our cigarettes, hand hands and sing kumbaya. Oh or would that be to sissy for you swat tuff guys??? Light another cancer stike and puff on that one for awhile.........heehhhhee

LEO the LYIN'
12-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Papparazzi LEO and his cult follower circle jerks should all gather in a big circle and "MASS DEBATE" BO's incident! :devil:

12-08-2008, 11:39 PM

Coming from a guy whose avatar is what you'd want to believe 900 line girls look like, your accusation falls flat. Plus the number of your posts compared to mine proves that you spend WAY too much time on-line. You are right about the gym though, 3 days a week does not seem enough. But keep working on your mental muscles, you’ll become intelligent one day.

12-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Bye Bye BO.

12-15-2008, 10:25 PM
I wonder how long it will take her to sing now that's she's resigned not in good standing??? And I wonder if NDN will hire her back just to irritate or I wonder if Rambosk will hire her back?

12-15-2008, 10:48 PM
I think she will be back.

12-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Just saw the updated news. Just curious. Why is her investigation continuing after she left when other investigations, Capt C.F., for one were closed once he left. I thought once someone left the investigation was over. Not saying they should close hers, just wondering why they closed other cases based on resignations.

12-16-2008, 01:31 AM
there were no allegations of criminal activity against freeman

12-16-2008, 01:46 AM
CF's was never started before he left. He got a wisper in the ear to GTFOOD before it did begin. He even got the two week notice waived. Sure glad I passed on the trip south of the border.

12-16-2008, 01:53 AM

Ummm! You better check your sources. On second thought, get new sources.

12-16-2008, 02:21 AM
It's been apparent lately that DH and KR have not been seeing eye to eye, but since KR is elected and about to assume office, there isn't much DH can do, other than try to discredit KR's already appointed XO. Look at BO's letter and you'll see that KR did not sign off on it. I think as a civilian she is in a much better position to reveal information she may have on individuals who should now be very nervous. Regardless of DH's letting her leave in bad standing, there is nothing that says KR cannot rehire her... along with his new command staff members that he may be bringing in from NPD, the court, and other places. Sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

12-16-2008, 04:15 AM

First, I.A. investigations are internal investigations that could result with criminal charges filed. Second, the guest poster was correct in stating CF got a whisper in his ear....how many people get a whisper of an internal in lieu of a white envelope?

Last (for now) there are / were criminal allegations alleged against CF; would you like to read the sworn statement? If anyone says "Well Santa why don't you tell us?" Santa did not stop reading all the kids letters to tell the entire story, only to correct the poster who typed an incorrect statement....now I have to get back to the nice / naughty kids.

Happy Holidays!

12-16-2008, 06:44 AM
Breaking news......

Brigid calls Colleen MacAllister.....DH seen grabbing seat of pants....

....developing.....

12-16-2008, 09:22 PM
Breaking news......

....developing.....

Who is Colleen MacAllister?

12-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Breaking news......

....developing.....

Who is Colleen MacAllister?

A Legal Aid Attorney. And I doubt that causes DH's pucker factor to rise.

12-17-2008, 01:47 AM

First, I.A. investigations are internal investigations that could result with criminal charges filed. Second, the guest poster was correct in stating CF got a whisper in his ear....how many people get a whisper of an internal in lieu of a white envelope?

Last (for now) there are / were criminal allegations alleged against CF; would you like to read the sworn statement? If anyone says "Well Santa why don't you tell us?" Santa did not stop reading all the kids letters to tell the entire story, only to correct the poster who typed an incorrect statement....now I have to get back to the nice / naughty kids.

Happy Holidays!

right....again, there were no allegations of criminal behavior. read it yourself

12-17-2008, 02:21 AM
You definitely can feel the tension in the air. I think DH is regreting his decision about not seeking another term. He appears very agitated and grumpy (nothing out of the norm) KR will make a great Sheriff and put the punks who visited Costa Rica in their place if BO doesn't beat him to the punch first. No BO will not be hired back.

12-17-2008, 04:01 AM

Happy Holidays!

right....again, there were no allegations of criminal behavior. read it yourself"

mr / mrs guest / cf,

Oh ok...lol and next you are going to tell me that cf did not get a whisper in his ear either. Oh uhm ok. Stick around, you will get educated soon enough......

12-18-2008, 02:14 AM
OK, I have my tin foil hat on !! BTW, i am so sick and f'in tired of hearing about Costa Rican photos. Don't you comspiracy theorists think that if someone had incriminating pics, they would have been out by now?? what are you waiting for??

12-18-2008, 11:46 AM
"comspiracy"...nice post Albert.

12-18-2008, 09:45 PM
OK, I have my tin foil hat on !! BTW, i am so sick and f'in tired of hearing about Costa Rican photos. Don't you comspiracy theorists think that if someone had incriminating pics, they would have been out by now?? what are you waiting for??

If you have to ask that question then you really need to go back to school. :devil: Even a Baby like me knows why :devil:

12-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Once I heard a wise man say, " Those who post dancing hot dogs really have nothing to say. They just like to see the hot dog dance."

no peaky panny
12-22-2008, 08:30 PM
KR would have to be a complete fool to hire BO back plain and simple.

(for me anyway)It would totally discredit his ability to lead this agency, and it would be a bad for the agency from a PR standpoint. Think about what the public would perceive....employee under investigation decides to quit, and gets re-hired by new sheriff....that's bad for business...DH should have never hired her in the first place. I agree (to a point) with the "keep your friends close and enemies closer" but that hiring was a big mistake.

And all this BS about what and who she knows...I say bring it! get it out in the open, (if she has anything of merit) if she did have any "dirt" she would have dropped it by now.