PDA

View Full Version : Strong arm at S.D.S.S

11-27-2008, 08:04 PM
IA where are you?

11-27-2008, 10:46 PM
IA where are you?

The He!! with IA, have the FOP file a grievance. If true, this is an outrage!

11-28-2008, 12:35 AM
IA where are you?

The He!! with IA, have the FOP file a grievance. If true, this is an outrage!
It is true ... I was there.

11-28-2008, 02:45 AM
Why should Alex Oliva take any action? So you guys can bash him? No it should be brought to the attention of Major Goofy Face Cagares. I remeber when his old man was in wynwood, he was doing tghe same thing with the street punks. Dorothy Quintana cant stand him, you guys should go talk to her, she will tell you some real good stories.

11-28-2008, 12:39 PM
Why? Because sgt.Chinqueef is one of Lt.Olivas boys who does his dirty work for him so he should teach his head hunters some ethics and police values.
Someone said it right,outrageous and disgusting.
Maybe cmdr.Pepe Alfonso will stop this unethical behaviour?? Where are the righteous bosses???
Major Caceres,take appropriate action

11-29-2008, 08:42 AM
The major,just like all other staff members, was unaware of this display of stupidity and he has now addressed this concern.
That will never happen again and if any of u feels that you were intimidated into giving,contact Lt.Lozano and it will be resolved to yur favor.
I dont think that Chinque was malacious but he darn sure didnt use common sense.
We are all entitled to a mistake so lets move on. Shall we?

11-29-2008, 11:31 AM
The major,just like all other staff members, was unaware of this display of stupidity and he has now addressed this concern.
That will never happen again and if any of u feels that you were intimidated into giving,contact Lt.Lozano and it will be resolved to yur favor.
I dont think that Chinque was malacious but he darn sure didnt use common sense.
We are all entitled to a mistake so lets move on. Shall we?

No, let's not move on at this point!!!! This type of behavior by authority needs to be addressed "or"are there any standards in this place". Now that top mangt is aware, when is this violation going to be addressed or will it again be swept under a rug.

Let's bring some decency back to this department.........

11-29-2008, 03:15 PM
can you guys explain what appened so the rest of us are aware?

11-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Yes elaborate please...............Que Passo?

11-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Yes can someone please elaborate? What did pepe do now? Is the bucktooth prince involved as well? habla............

11-29-2008, 09:30 PM

Earlier it was a post which explained what happened. They had the post removed!

11-29-2008, 10:03 PM
"Insider" you ARE wrong, The Sgt. did nothing wrong, like SO many other Ofcs. have asked for time off when they were running low and had an on-going emergency. He did nothing wrong but ask!! So, give it a rest. I was there, I did NOT , at all, feel intimidated.

11-30-2008, 12:16 AM
Why do you call yourself "INSIDER", does that mean you sleep inside with them?

12-01-2008, 12:37 AM
"Viejo" You are really "OLD". You are so full of it!!! I hope you never need any time or anything for that matter. We will see what you do if you ever get in that predicament!!

12-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Last year his brother was sick and ended up passing away. Now his mother is sick!

12-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Last year his brother was sick and ended up passing away. Now his mother is sick!Guys give this a rest. If you have a problem with the way he handled it go talk to him personally. Another way of looking at this situation, "BE A MAN"!

MOD 558
12-01-2008, 07:40 PM

Earlier it was a post which explained what happened. They had the post removed!

Gossip isn't tolerated. If their is a violation of the terms of use and it's reported to me, i'll investigate it. Keep it up and i'll delete the entire post.

Phaedrus11
12-02-2008, 06:28 AM
Gossip isn't tolerated. If their is a violation of the terms of use and it's reported to me, i'll investigate it. Keep it up and i'll delete the entire post.

Mod 558,

Define gossip.

If something happened and we talk about it, it isn't gossip. If it didn't happen, it's a lie, still not gossip. Most of us are mature enough to filter the 95% BS to reach the 5% truth. If you eliminate that 5%, what's the point of the board.

The sergeant is question is a friend of mine and I would love to see this thread 07'ed. Unfortunately, for the sake of information it needs to remain and it need to be talked about.

12-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Mod 558,

This actually occurred therefore it is not gossip. Gossip is malicious beliefs that people talk about, not in the presence of the particular individual. This particular incident is fact, for I work with the individual in question. Gossip for example would be to say that Mod 558 is not and has never been a cop. While you most likely have been, I personally have no first hand knowledge. Gossip would also cover talking about something that a person has done, but in a defaming way.

This particular incident has already been dealt with by the command staff of the particular substation in which the sergeant works in.

12-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Mod 558,

This actually occurred therefore it is not gossip. Gossip is malicious beliefs that people talk about, not in the presence of the particular individual. This particular incident is fact, for I work with the individual in question. Gossip for example would be to say that Mod 558 is not and has never been a cop. While you most likely have been, I personally have no first hand knowledge. Gossip would also cover talking about something that a person has done, but in a defaming way.

This particular incident has already been dealt with by the command staff of the particular substation in which the sergeant works in.So how did commnad staff deal with this? The answer would surely put an end to this thread please tell.