PDA

View Full Version : What's up John

11-24-2008, 03:54 PM
John,

Whats going on with the vote? the contract? any progress? what do you need us to do?
Everybody seems alful quiet. Are we going to have a meeting so we can be updated?.

Please let us know.

11-25-2008, 12:35 AM
-Ric and Art are going to sit down and work out a plan on how to bring PBSO into covering the schools. Better service, better benefits.

OR

-We will get a whooping 2% increase in pay, and will keep on, keepin' on. We have been doing more for less for so long, we are now qualified to do EVERYTHING for nothing! :cop:

11-25-2008, 01:51 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
The above post is funny and true. By the way Ric B. and A.J are sittinng down but not talking about the fool police.
:devil: :devil: :devil:
They are sharing a good laugh at our expense.

11-26-2008, 10:01 PM
What ever happens we will be the last to know, and by then it will be to late to do anything about it. So enjoy your wonderful schedule, fellow rubber guns.

12-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Now that you turkies ate turkey over the weekend are you ready to get back to work? I have a question for all you dreamers was your turkey green??

12-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Anyone have some good 14 on the future of our PD? Our contract is up in a month. Some info down the line would be great.

12-05-2008, 01:15 AM
Yes I can tell you what the plan is... come this January you and the rest of the department will be getting wages that reflect the efforts that your union....did I say union.... :devil: put forward in their attempt to secure for you the best possible increase available......NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!