PDA

View Full Version : Newtown and Captain Spitler

11-22-2008, 10:58 AM
Captain Spitler has been working in and around Newtown for over two decades. If glad hand'n worked, the neighborhood would have been renewed already. Captain Spitler owes the Newtown neighborhood alot. Hanging out on those streets has taken him from cop to Captain without solving one problem. I give him credit for knowing how to sell his b.s. and making people think its the kool-aide that everyone wants to drink. He has screwed up more than anyone I can think of at the P.D., but he is still propping his shoes on the corner of the Chief's desk, talk'n his talk, and bragging about himself. The person behind the desk changes but h :evil: e outlasts them all. Super Spit!

11-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Don’t forget the people he has stepped on to get there…. The list is long and distinguished…..

11-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Spitler is nothing more then a two faced glad handing lying sack of crap. Don't ever shake his hand without checking your pockets before walking away. He has snowed sooooo many people around this town with his nice joking persona, can do attitude (if it serves me), and his out and out screwed up sense of what's right and wrong. I just don't know what's gotten into the Chief and other staff, that continues to allow this to happen.

And everytime things get tough around the PD.......ooppps....Capt. Spitler is sick and has to go to the hospital with another mystery ailment. Heart trouble, kidney cancer, this, that and another thing. When does it stop and when do people stop it.......

It's getting to the point, even after the budget and reorganizational plan, that he headed up (while the Chief was out of town)
turned out to be a joke, he still gets away with crap......He's got the old City Manager snowed for sure. Let's just hope the Chief can survive, his own troubles, before Mr. City Manager fires Abbott and names Spitler new Chief..........It could happen folks.

11-23-2008, 12:04 AM
Bite your tongue . . . but yes it could happen. If you aren't involved it is almost amusing how he can f up so much, then turn it around, and burn someone else. I always knew that Abbott was never a cop . . .but he is proving himself a fool also because Spit has him snowed . . . .or does he keep him around to be an ax guy? The only thing bigger than Spit's love for himself is his line of B. S.

Gotta wonder how such an ugly excuse for a man has so much confidence. Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes through and through. That's Spit!

Someday, hopefully someone will get sick of his stunts and challenge him . . . . .I bet he'll run like a little fat b....!

11-23-2008, 12:07 AM
HE'S COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHING . . .MEN WITH LITTLE D...., F... ANYWAY THEY CAN

11-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Pees B neece to my freind Bill. Me and Him is good with each other. He helps me and fun stuff. Noathing bad happens to me when Bill is happy, I make Bill happy lots. Now Bill gone me sad, Bill makes good workers with smart ideas. Without Bills smarts we are all loasers in the long run. Ask Chief to put me friend Bill bak in charge of Petrol. He comes back and Sarasota be safer for all good people. When he be gone to retire I be next to be Chief's freind, I say smart things in big meetings now but soon more impotent is I. Pees b neece to Bill.
Fwend of Bill

11-25-2008, 07:21 PM
What a retard :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-10-2008, 04:25 PM
PIO Spitler.....................Oh now we've reached an all time low. He looks like and acts like a cartoon character......He's a joke and comes over just like one on camera. He's not believable at all. AND someone needs to read to him the G.O. regarding the wearing of medals and ribbons..........he's wearing too many of the same......wear the one with the "star" and that's all. Who is he trying to impress. If any of us did that he'd be on our ass.
Justing waiting for him to go off and say something that will get him and the COP in trouble....it's coming, just a question of when.

12-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Hey look at the bright side, if he is "on camera" he is actually at work and he is not on the phone!

12-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Now if we could just get him to spit out his dip when he goes on camera we'd be ahead of the game..... :roll:

12-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Leave Spitler alone, he's a good guy just trying to his job just like you should be doing. :twisted: :twisted: :cop: :cop:

12-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Leave Spitler alone, he's a good guy just trying to his job just like you should be doing. :twisted: :twisted: :cop: :cop:
Are you kidding? Bill is a liar. He's immature, all talk, and reflects the worst of SPD. It will only start to get better after his departure.

12-18-2008, 01:52 AM
Leave Capt. Spitler alone. There are several others too worry about.

12-18-2008, 09:41 PM
VERY IMPRESIVE SHIFT BRIEFING WITH BONNER THE OTHER NIGHT GOOD FEELING ABOUT THAT GUY :cop: :cop: :cop:

01-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Leave Spitler alone! Come on Spit, you can do better than that! :roll: