PDA

View Full Version : Officer of the Month - November 2008

11-21-2008, 01:35 PM
First and foremost Congratulations to Ofc. S. Barber (hope that's correct) ! Not often, with so little time on the department, is someone recognized for their work.

Make note that Gwen Miller doesn't know who Guidara is. (Officer eeerrrr-aaaahhh ???)

Also, If everyone could take up a collection to buy Bob a windshield for each vehicle that he drives it would greatly increase his command presence.
Pretty much the same hair from the 80's...(don't make me show pictures) time for a change and get rid of the mirrors and disco ball. (Everybody Dance Now )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZdXuLWeFYg

11-21-2008, 07:13 PM
Outstanding job! A lot, and I mean a lot, of newer officers (8 or less year) need to look at this officer and try to do some of the things that he is doing. Here is an officer that truely understands the oath that he took when he became an officer.

Go out there and make a difference. Go chase drug dealers, go chase robbers, G.T.A, etc. Go into your hot grids with a partner and stake out the areas that are having Big 4 problems. Talk to the community, "patrol like you live there", be a part of the solution, not part of the problem. Stop hanging out underneath a tree, stop hanging out with your zone partner, stop making D.W.L.S. tickets your main goal in life. Be a real cop!

Again, congrats to the officer. Job well done!

11-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Who is this guy?

11-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Who is this guy?

Oh that is Assistant Chief Guidera!

Just Kidding :lol:

11-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Outstanding job! A lot, and I mean a lot, of newer officers (8 or less year) need to look at this officer and try to do some of the things that he is doing. Here is an officer that truely understands the oath that he took when he became an officer.

Go out there and make a difference. Go chase drug dealers, go chase robbers, G.T.A, etc. Go into your hot grids with a partner and stake out the areas that are having Big 4 problems. Talk to the community, "patrol like you live there", be a part of the solution, not part of the problem. Stop hanging out underneath a tree, stop hanging out with your zone partner, stop making D.W.L.S. tickets your main goal in life. Be a real cop!

Here we ago another analyst. Let me guess hmmm by your post you have at least nine years on the job. I bet when you had 6 years on the job your sentence started off like this. "A lot, and I mean a lot, of newer officers(5 or less years)....". You have valid points but you are trying to justify your worth by saying anyone with less time than you is new and a lot of them (your words) are not real cops. Wait I know they don't make them like they used to and those with 9 years or more are a special "old school breed". Get off of your high horse.

Congrats to Barber!

11-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Go into your hot grids with a partner and stake out the areas that are having Big 4 problems. Talk to the community, "patrol like you live there", be a part of the solution, not part of the problem. Stop hanging out underneath a tree, stop hanging out with your zone partner, stop making D.W.L.S. tickets your main goal in life. Be a real cop!

I'm not allowed to do any of these things... they don't generate enough stats!! :snicker:

11-23-2008, 04:57 PM

Here we ago another analyst. Let me guess hmmm by your post you have at least nine years on the job. I bet when you had 6 years on the job your sentence started off like this. "A lot, and I mean a lot, of newer officers(5 or less years)....". You have valid points but you are trying to justify your worth by saying anyone with less time than you is new and a lot of them (your words) are not real cops. Wait I know they don't make them like they used to and those with 9 years or more are a special "old school breed". Get off of your high horse.

Congrats to Barber!

Way off! 20+. Although I mentioned time on the job, it has more to do about the mentality/attitude. It just so happens that aprrox. 8-7 years ago is when the attitudes started to change around here.

And by the way: When I had 6 years on, I *****ed about the lazy azz M.P.O. (Never became one of them), and it is not about a high horse. It is about reality! 8)

11-28-2008, 01:08 PM
Congrats, it seems that you did a good job. Keep up the good work.

12-12-2008, 03:24 AM
Hey brother this is your early morning personal transport wagon... :cop: I personally see all the effort that you put in daily because as the early dayshift relief I get to help out w/ some of the great arrest you make in you relentless effort to make the community better. Keep up the good work, and congradulations to you!

12-13-2008, 09:02 AM
Hey brother this is your early morning personal transport wagon... :cop: I personally see all the effort that you put in daily because as the early dayshift relief I get to help out w/ some of the great arrest you make in you relentless effort to make the community better. Keep up the good work, and congradulations to you!
okay,you can get off your knees now

12-13-2008, 07:50 PM

Your 15 minutes are over, let it go...