PDA

View Full Version : INVITATION!!!

11-20-2008, 07:05 AM
I INVITE ALL YOU LOSERS (IF YOU WORK FOR AG THAT'S YOU...) TO COME APPLY FOR A REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT JOB. NO MORE "WHAT YA GOT???" I KNOW, IT'S A DREAM... TO BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ARREST, TO ACTUALLY WRITE A TICKET!... HURRY NOW BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE THE OTHER 99.999% OF YOUR AGENCY!!!

11-20-2008, 07:00 PM
This is very funny. You call us at AGLAW a bunch of losers, but yet you invite us to come work for your agency. So what is it, you want a bunch of losers to work with you. Hmmm sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

Thanks but no thanks. If deputies over there are loud mouth like you then I'll gladly stay where I am.

11-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Hey Nassau dude, you got a POS department , some of the guys working there got turned down by AG what does that tell you. But ole Tommy SeaSquirt got re-elected so you are safe for another 4 years of being a wanna be agency....

11-22-2008, 03:42 PM
I INVITE ALL YOU LOSERS (IF YOU WORK FOR AG THAT'S YOU...) TO COME APPLY FOR A REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT JOB.

A lot of us have already been there, mastered it and found out it aint all that.

We here for more money and less work, how much you makin humping them calls and fighting drunks? Use the force young deputy, come over to the dark side.

11-23-2008, 02:54 PM
I wouldnt rake on our Sheriff with the loser you have as a "Colonel", at least our man is good to us.

11-26-2008, 09:32 PM
I INVITE ALL YOU LOSERS (IF YOU WORK FOR AG THAT'S YOU...) TO COME APPLY FOR A REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT JOB. NO MORE "WHAT YA GOT???" I KNOW, IT'S A DREAM... TO BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ARREST, TO ACTUALLY WRITE A TICKET!... HURRY NOW BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE THE OTHER 99.999% OF YOUR AGENCY!!!

Tommy has proven himself to be a really good Sheriff.
He's gained the trust of the people within the county by being direct and no nonsense with his department.
He sees problems and addresses them. He's weeded out the good ole boy attitudes and actions but I'm sad to see that there's still one left.
Sheriff Seagraves is a wonderful guy who's been around the block in his chosen field of work and can smell POS's like you from a mile away.
Get ready "Deputy", the wind is changing and pretty soon he'll be getting your scent. Your days are numbered.
Just by reading the crap you've written, it's clear that you've got no class, no professionalism and your maturity is yet to develop. Your kind aren't needed in the position of Law Enforcement when those who call for help need a cool head, a mature thinker and a calming professional presence.
YOU make your whole department look bad, "Dawg".

Do your homework before you come in here slinging mud and you'll see that in the State of Florida, the Department of Agricultural Law Enforcement brings in more revenue than AnY other department within the State. You like the fact that you don't pay State Taxes?? Ok then, you can thank us now for that.

We at least have the public's trust because we do what the Public has hired us to do and we are thorough in our capacity. You, on the other hand are probably just glad to have a uniform to strut in and I'd venture to say that you get off when you hear your own siren! You bring a clean pair of skivies to work every day to change into after you respond to a hot call?? Your type are far too common and to be pitied.

11-26-2008, 10:45 PM
I agree with you cabbage boy, our Sheriff is a good guy, your bosses suck as well as your job.

11-27-2008, 11:40 AM
[quote="NASSAU DEPUTY":15ff0iph]I INVITE ALL YOU LOSERS (IF YOU WORK FOR AG THAT'S YOU...) TO COME APPLY FOR A REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT JOB. NO MORE "WHAT YA GOT???" I KNOW, IT'S A DREAM... TO BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ARREST, TO ACTUALLY WRITE A TICKET!... HURRY NOW BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE THE OTHER 99.999% OF YOUR AGENCY!!!

He's gained the trust of the people within the county by being direct and no nonsense with his department.
He sees problems and addresses them. He's weeded out the good ole boy attitudes and actions but I'm sad to see that there's still one left.
Sheriff Seagraves is a wonderful guy who's been around the block in his chosen field of work and can smell POS's like you from a mile away.
Get ready "Deputy", the wind is changing and pretty soon he'll be getting your scent. Your days are numbered.
Just by reading the crap you've written, it's clear that you've got no class, no professionalism and your maturity is yet to develop. Your kind aren't needed in the position of Law Enforcement when those who call for help need a cool head, a mature thinker and a calming professional presence.

Do your homework before you come in here slinging mud and you'll see that in the State of Florida, the Department of Agricultural Law Enforcement brings in more revenue than AnY other department within the State. You like the fact that you don't pay State Taxes?? Ok then, you can thank us now for that.

We at least have the public's trust because we do what the Public has hired us to do and we are thorough in our capacity. You, on the other hand are probably just glad to have a uniform to strut in and I'd venture to say that you get off when you hear your own siren! You bring a clean pair of skivies to work every day to change into after you respond to a hot call?? Your type are far too common and to be pitied.[/quote:15ff0iph]

Wow, excellent post! I finally get to read something in this forum that does not make my stomach turn. This was a professional well spoken reply, which states the very essence of what we do. If only there was more maturity, respect, and brotherhood among all the officers of this State this post would not stand out like it does.

12-03-2008, 08:01 PM

Your agency??? "Real Law Enforcement"???
After what has hit the papers today, your department looks like a Peyton Place of dimwits, numbnuts and degredation!
Two Deputies gone and a dispatcher!??
Yeah, like one of the other posters on this thread pointed out, "the winds of change are blowin and the Sheriff might just get your scent".
Hellooooooo, are you there "Deputy Dawg"???
or
Are you looking for a J O B ???

12-04-2008, 12:29 AM
[quote="Oh no YOU didn't !":2j2rk5q7][quote="NASSAU DEPUTY":2j2rk5q7]I INVITE ALL YOU LOSERS (IF YOU WORK FOR AG THAT'S YOU...) TO COME APPLY FOR A REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT JOB. NO MORE "WHAT YA GOT???" I KNOW, IT'S A DREAM... TO BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ARREST, TO ACTUALLY WRITE A TICKET!... HURRY NOW BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE THE OTHER 99.999% OF YOUR AGENCY!!!

We at least have the public's trust because we do what the Public has hired us to do and we are thorough in our capacity. You, on the other hand are probably just glad to have a uniform to strut in and I'd venture to say that you get off when you hear your own siren! You bring a clean pair of skivies to work every day to change into after you respond to a hot call?? Your type are far too common and to be pitied.[/quote:2j2rk5q7]

Wow, excellent post! I finally get to read something in this forum that does not make my stomach turn. This was a professional well spoken reply, which states the very essence of what we do. If only there was more maturity, respect, and brotherhood among all the officers of this State this post would not stand out like it does.[/quote:2j2rk5q7]

Not true. The Department of Revenue is the largest collector in the state. The Department of Business and Professional Regulation is number 2. Check your facts. I did.

12-04-2008, 12:54 AM
Who cares about Tommy of Mayberry, get your own board nitwit. And right on to whoever corrected the revenue issue, you got it right and if that guy who claimed it was ag/law you suck.

12-04-2008, 04:05 AM
The Dept of Revenue gets several million dollars a year through the bill of lading program the dept. of Ag conducts. And as for other state law enforcement agencies, yah, that would put us bring in more revenue for the state than they do.

12-05-2008, 01:38 AM
The Dept of Revenue gets several million dollars a year through the bill of lading program the dept. of Ag conducts. And as for other state law enforcement agencies, yah, that would put us bring in more revenue for the state than they do.

Your statement is silly, factually baseless and easily disputed with a simple trip to myflorida.com.

12-06-2008, 01:12 PM

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE CABBAGE COP!!!!WHO CARES ABOUT THAT DOR CRAP?? SITTIN IN YA SHACK,ASKING WHAT YA GOT?? WHAT A LAME CAREER. BUT, YOU MUST LIKE IT, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO MUCH.

12-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Hey realcop, mall security doesn't count. We are real cops and probably make more money than you.

12-06-2008, 08:57 PM
[quote="D-O-R":17zrhhnw]The Dept of Revenue gets several million dollars a year through the bill of lading program the dept. of Ag conducts. And as for other state law enforcement agencies, yah, that would put us bring in more revenue for the state than they do.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE CABBAGE COP!!!!WHO CARES ABOUT THAT DOR CRAP?? SITTIN IN YA SHACK,ASKING WHAT YA GOT?? WHAT A LAME CAREER. BUT, YOU MUST LIKE IT, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO MUCH.[/quote:17zrhhnw]

Ahhh, and there's the rub!
Even after being presented with Facts, your ignorance prevails.

Yes, the question that starts the ball rollin' is, "Whatcha got?" but the real Work begins AFTER that question is answered.

It IS my Career and I'm proud of the job I do and proud to work with the other Officers I work beside each and every day. My loyalty is to the State of Florida and the job I do is done for the benefit of the citizens within the State.
Your suggestions are offensive yet understandable now that you've made us well aware of your obvious shortcomings.

Right now, we are experiencing a grave shortage of personnel within our department and need those positions filled but never at the expense of our Standards. This job requires many more Officers than there are among our ranks right now and that makes it difficult for us to be a thorough as we are use to being and hopefully will be again.
I'd invite you to apply but somehow I get the feeling that you probably already have and they found you unfit for this job in one capacity or another. Don't let your jealousy rule you by slamming the Officers within the outfit you were hoping to get hired by. There are plenty of other jobs out there that require the employee to wear a uniform,....ie: "Wachenhut", "Brinks", etc.. Our Officers have much more substance than that and although the pride is evident while we wear the uniform, it's the maturity, integrity, intelligence and stealth that our (Uniforms) require of us.

If your curiousity is genuine and the questions you have involve our responsibilities, then by all means, come back and visit this board and we'll be more than happy to educate you. If you're incapable of showing proper respect and intent on venting your obvious frustrations then perhaps you should make some serious changes within your life OR find a job that challenges you enough that you'll have the pride in it that I have in mine.

Much success to you.

02-03-2009, 03:31 AM
Can I come work for Nassau and get to meet dispatchers behind the building for some PT, can I wear some of those snazzy green uniforms and drive those POS chevy impalas, whooo hoooo you the REAL POPO over there in Nassau, bahahahahah

What a bunch of LOSERS, you could find your ass with both hands..........

I am the GUARD , the real ROAD GUARD