PDA

View Full Version : RAP & FORUM

11-18-2008, 05:23 PM
CHIEF

How come no officers were invited to the forum in hollywood? Did you not want us to hear what you had to say to the community members? The fuuny thing is the thing that you take the most pride in starting ( RAP / FORUM) is the very thing that is going to do you in.

11-19-2008, 04:07 AM
I hate to rain on your parade, but, per the memorandum that was read at all briefings, all officers were invited to attend. The dinner preceeding the forum was for command staff and tribal/council members. If you chose to listen to someone other than your sergeant, who should've read the memo at briefing, then that's on you, my friend. I'm sure you probably would've *****ed just the same had you been required to attend.

11-21-2008, 03:33 AM
The Chief is on the money. The community has reacted positively to his return and the relationship between the community and the Department has dramatically improved. Aside from the Chief holding all commands accountable to the community, he also holds them accountable to the individual officer ; which makes a good organization great. I was one of Charlie’s boys, I am now a Latchford believer. His vision for the community, the department, and the officers is inspirational.

11-23-2008, 09:05 PM
The Chief is on the money. The community has reacted positively to his return and the relationship between the community and the Department has dramatically improved. Aside from the Chief holding all commands accountable to the community, he also holds them accountable to the individual officer ; which makes a good organization great. I was one of Charlie’s boys, I am now a Latchford believer. His vision for the community, the department, and the officers is inspirational. AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT YOU ARE WRONG, THE CHIEF DOES NOT LEAD HIS DEPT. HE HAS NO CONTROL. WE ARE IN THE COMMUNITY YOUR NOT. THE OFFICERS DO NOT GET THE INFORMATION AND ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHO'S IN CHARGE. OFFICERS ARE NOT TREATED WITH RESPECT. WE HAVE LT'S JUST SITTING AROUND NOT DOING NOTHING, LIKE IN HOLLYWOOD AND TAMPA. WE HOPE THING GET BETTER. TIME WILL TELL. IF YOU ARE A LATCHFORD BELIEVER, KEEP ON BELIEVING AND SAYING YES TO EVERYTHING.