PDA

View Full Version : READ before donating time to BB

11-17-2008, 01:36 PM
i thought the donation of sick time was for the people who were in dire straits financially due to an illness. please note this is the 3rd time in 3 years (once every year) that BB has been out on sick leave for months at a time and has asked us to donate sick time to her. and when she finally comes back from these extended absences, she calls in sick every chance she gets. if she earns an hour, she burns an hour. her excessive absences have caused a major strain on her co-workers at the desk who are forced to cover her shift constantly. you may find it shocking that not ONE of her co-workers will be donating time to her. people probably wouldn't take issue with her requesting time if she wasn't always bragging about her weekend excursions to the keys and her much needed elective cosmetic surgery i.e. her recent tummy tuck and eye lift. rumor has it that the city refused to request sick time donations on her behalf for this last absence. people are wondering how she was able to afford an attorney to fight for our sick time donations when she clearly had to come up with the payment for her SURGERIES and mini vacations to the keys!! it just doesn't seem like dire straits to me.

11-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Management never says anything to her.Everyone employee sees and hears about it. They are all her buddies and dare not comment about her facials/tummy tuck. Oh, I meant to say her illnesses.

11-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Aggy,

Are you out of the nut house now? You were the worst of all of them at the desk. Yes BB does use a lot of sick time but you have no room to talk after all the times you fainted because more than one phone rang. Everyone hated when you worked you lazy *****. At least when BB is here she knows what she is doing and is not scared to be alone.

11-18-2008, 04:19 AM
I have worked with both BB and AF for thier whole careers at mmpd and I think both are good desk officers, who cares how much sick time they use, its thier time.

11-18-2008, 10:58 PM
the issue is not how much of HER sick time BB uses, the issue is how much of everyone else's sick time she uses!

11-19-2008, 08:27 PM
To Wacko,
I don't think you understood what Guestwho is trying to say. I wish you would read it again and get the gist of it.It is written in plain, simple English. I know some of you do not know how to spell, read, write constructively, and understand what you read. I will make easy for you..Guestwho is talking about the use of sick leave that one does not have or earn. Begging for other people's sick time. First of all I never fainted at the desk, nor was I ever been committed to the mental institution.You are funny, Ha! Ha! Secondly, I never asked or demanded for anyone's sick time. I used my own which I earned and had more to give to others who requested.
I must also advise you that the word " lazy" does not appear in my vocabulary and never will. That word applies to the other people who make excuses not to work, who goes sailing and gets a tan and shows if off when they return to work (after being ill), and who goes golfing.I am also not a *****. In the 10 years I have been there, I was never reprimanded for being "lazy *****." Get your facts straight before going wacko.I am happy that Guestwho is speaking up for the other CO's. Wake up and smell the coffee people.Thanks to 4mer 10 alpha5 for standing for me.

11-20-2008, 04:07 AM
To Wacko,
I don't think you understood what Guestwho is trying to say. I wish you would read it again and get the gist of it.It is written in plain, simple English. I know some of you do not know how to spell, read, write constructively, and understand what you read. I will make easy for you..Guestwho is talking about the use of sick leave that one does not have or earn. Begging for other people's sick time. First of all I never fainted at the desk, nor was I ever been committed to the mental institution.You are funny, Ha! Ha! Secondly, I never asked or demanded for anyone's sick time. I used my own which I earned and had more to give to others who requested.
I must also advise you that the word " lazy" does not appear in my vocabulary and never will. That word applies to the other people who make excuses not to work, who goes sailing and gets a tan and shows if off when they return to work (after being ill), and who goes golfing.I am also not a *****. In the 10 years I have been there, I was never reprimanded for being "lazy *****." Get your facts straight before going wacko.I am happy that Guestwho is speaking up for the other CO's. Wake up and smell the coffee people.Thanks to 4mer 10 alpha5 for standing for me.

Do you hold the rank of Sergeant or above? Your grammar is terrible!!!!!

11-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Thats why she was fired. She was lazy and dumb!

11-20-2008, 05:56 PM
I guess she can't remember all the times she left work via rescue when she farted or fainted. Thank god she is gone! The desk has never been better since she has been gone. The only problem child left is working mids and its not IH.

AF still does not know how to type in english as you can see below.

To Wacko,

Do you hold the rank of Sergeant or above? Your grammar is terrible!!!!!