PDA

View Full Version : GIVE UP JULIE!!!!!

11-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Dear Julie,

You have had your chance. You have failed. Please give someone else a try. FWC is still the lowest paid state law enforcement agency in Florida. Not only is our starting pay lower than DEP, FHP, Ag, DOT, ABT, FDLE, but so is supervisor pay. You know what an FHP LT makes. More than an FWC major. Even FHP sargeants make about 20K more than an FWC Lt. And FDLE rookies makes more than an FWC LT. What the hell? Let's not even talk about the SOs and PDs. Please, for the sake of our struggling officers, step down and give someone else a try. You have not produced and you have had more than enough time to make a difference. Why are you still here? I understand your no quit attitude but your decision to keep trying is killing this agency and driving officers away. Please bow down. I am begging you. And so is the rest of the agency.

11-16-2008, 06:07 PM
I second that

11-17-2008, 01:27 AM
Yeah but at least ya'll got them fancy Walker Texas Ranger hats and them shiny stars like Marshal Dilllon! The law enforcement community around the entire state is laughing at you. It has to be incredibly demeaning to FWC officers when they're not just under paid, but forced to look like a bunch of goobers in the eyes of their peers. I guess little sailor hats will be next for the marine units! HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol:

11-17-2008, 01:43 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ANd the award for The Most Pissed off man with the WORLD's Smallest PENIS Complex goes to......DING DING DING DING DING>>>>The poster above!!! Well done jack a$$.....funny how you dont leave your name.....

rickjames
11-17-2008, 03:49 AM
Now thats funny!

11-17-2008, 05:20 PM
If I'm not mistaking the your LEO Cert. is honored at all of the aforementioned agencies. If money is what your after then get off you lazy whining butts and seek a job that would pay you what you feel your worth. If you suit up everyday and are unhappy then you are simply in the wrong line of work. Every single one of you knew the salaries involved, as well as the states reputation for being stingy with their capital, and somehow you still signed on the dotted line. So when you open your bank statements, and you dont see what you would like, dont blame anyone but yourselves. If you really think that ladie in tally wouldn't love to make her people the highest paid LEO's in the state then you are just stupid. It would make her life a lot easier. Besides you get what you pay for. Shes getting what shes forced to pay for,...bottom of the barrel LEO's.

11-18-2008, 02:33 AM
You are correct. You do end up with the bottom of the barrel. That's why you are still there "quit crying" Anybody worthwhile is leaving as soon as they can afford to.

rickjames
11-18-2008, 02:57 AM
I'll be glad when they're all gone!

11-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Rumor in Tallahassee is Julie will be out in April. Only problem is that aparently she is being groomed to be the director. At least we won't have to look at that FUPA in uniform anymore.