PDA

View Full Version : WE'RE IN TROUBLE

11-14-2008, 10:13 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH boy we're in trouble now baby. Mr. B. R #1 in the list. Can anyone please tell me how that happen. The guy doesn't even know how to write a simple A-FORM for a theft and now he is going to be a supervisor. The best one is # 4 M. M. I cannot beleive that after all the shizzat that she said about our Dept. when she almost got fired with that shooting incident, and now we're going to give her to stripes to run the show.

11-16-2008, 02:26 AM
Number 2 is not any better!B.S. This guy that can't even behave or be serious on duty. And he's getting stripes? What's going on with this department? For that matter bring R.A back....09-39.. :cop:

11-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Number 2 is not any better!B.S. This guy that can't even behave or be serious on duty. And he's getting stripes? What's going on with this department? For that matter bring R.A back....09-39.. :cop:

I would have to disagree with you there. B.S would be a great cpl, when is time to be serious he is and when is time to have fun he does.

11-18-2008, 02:23 PM
yeah right! serious when he has too, a supervisor needs to set the example all the time not only when he needs too. :devil:

11-19-2008, 12:15 AM
LETS SEE, THE POST SAYING "WE ARE IN TROUBLE" WAS WRIITEN AT 0500 HRS. SO THATS MEANS THAT THIS CHEESE DIK EITHER WORKS MIDS OR IS SOME LOSER AT HOME LOOKING AT THIS SITE AT 5 IN THE MORNING. EXCEPT FOR A FEW PERSONS THAT WORK THAT SHIFT..LOSER IS AN ACCURATE TITLE. ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE HERE TALK SO MUCH CRAP ON THIS SITE, AND HAVE SO MANY OPIONIONS, BUT ON THE ROAD AS COPS THEY ARE WORTHLESS!! FREAKING USELESS. SEE THE PROBLEM HERE ISNT THE ADMIN, OR THE LOW CRIME RATE OR ANYOTHER EXCUSE. IT IS SIMPLE..

THERE ARE TOO MANY WANNA BE COPS, WHO WOULD NEVER MAKE IT OR HAVE THE STONES TO BE COPS ANYWHERE ELSE!! PIECE OF GARBAGE COPS MAKE A GARBAGE DEPT. THANK GOD WE HAVE A FEW, THAT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, THANK GOD WE HAVE A FEW THAT KNOW WHAT CRIME IS AND HOW TO STOP IT, BECAUSE IF NOT THIS PLACE WOULD BURN. COPS ON MIDS SHOULD TRY AND LOOK FOR SUBJECTS THAT ARE STEALING AND BREAKING INTO CARS LEFT AND RIGHT. ITS A FREAKING SHAME!! THAT 13 CARS GET HIT ON ONE NIGHT IN ONE PARKING LOT!!! WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?? WRITING ON THIS SITE IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! 5 MOTORCYCLES IN 2 DAYS!! ITS A FREAKING SHAME!! TALK ALL THE BULL ABOUT WHO EVER YOU LIKE, BUT THE LOSER HERE IS YOU HIGHSPEED!!!

11-19-2008, 02:56 AM
Ok supercop can you please explain to us how to stop crime since you know how to do it.

LETS SEE, THE POST SAYING "WE ARE IN TROUBLE" WAS WRIITEN AT 0500 HRS. SO THATS MEANS THAT THIS CHEESE DIK EITHER WORKS MIDS OR IS SOME LOSER AT HOME LOOKING AT THIS SITE AT 5 IN THE MORNING. EXCEPT FOR A FEW PERSONS THAT WORK THAT SHIFT..LOSER IS AN ACCURATE TITLE. ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE HERE TALK SO MUCH CRAP ON THIS SITE, AND HAVE SO MANY OPIONIONS, BUT ON THE ROAD AS COPS THEY ARE WORTHLESS!! FREAKING USELESS. SEE THE PROBLEM HERE ISNT THE ADMIN, OR THE LOW CRIME RATE OR ANYOTHER EXCUSE. IT IS SIMPLE..

THERE ARE TOO MANY WANNA BE COPS, WHO WOULD NEVER MAKE IT OR HAVE THE STONES TO BE COPS ANYWHERE ELSE!! PIECE OF GARBAGE COPS MAKE A GARBAGE DEPT. THANK GOD WE HAVE A FEW, THAT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, THANK GOD WE HAVE A FEW THAT KNOW WHAT CRIME IS AND HOW TO STOP IT, BECAUSE IF NOT THIS PLACE WOULD BURN. COPS ON MIDS SHOULD TRY AND LOOK FOR SUBJECTS THAT ARE STEALING AND BREAKING INTO CARS LEFT AND RIGHT. ITS A FREAKING SHAME!! THAT 13 CARS GET HIT ON ONE NIGHT IN ONE PARKING LOT!!! WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?? WRITING ON THIS SITE IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! 5 MOTORCYCLES IN 2 DAYS!! ITS A FREAKING SHAME!! TALK ALL THE BULL ABOUT WHO EVER YOU LIKE, BUT THE LOSER HERE IS YOU HIGHSPEED!!!

11-19-2008, 02:54 PM
I DIDNT CLAIM TO BE A "SUPERCOP", BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT WATCHING MOVIES, LOOKING ON THIS SITE AND WRITING TICKETS TO OLD PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE LEFT TURN IN FRONT OF WALGREENS WILL NOT FIND ANY 26 SUBJECTS. ALL I HAVE IS TO SAY IS..USING AN UNMARKED CAR TO WRITE A HANDICAP SPACE VIOLATION!! NOW THAT IS SUPERCOP MATERIAL!!

11-20-2008, 02:24 AM
OK again supercop why don't you go to a bigger dept. and try to be a cop. I will bet you money that you will not make FTO . So please shut your trap and keep being the mickey mouse cop that you are.

I DIDNT CLAIM TO BE A "SUPERCOP", BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT WATCHING MOVIES, LOOKING ON THIS SITE AND WRITING TICKETS TO OLD PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE LEFT TURN IN FRONT OF WALGREENS WILL NOT FIND ANY 26 SUBJECTS. ALL I HAVE IS TO SAY IS..USING AN UNMARKED CAR TO WRITE A HANDICAP SPACE VIOLATION!! NOW THAT IS SUPERCOP MATERIAL!!

11-20-2008, 06:28 PM
IT APPEARS A NERVE WAS TOUCHED!! DID I SAY SOMETHING THAT WAS TRUE? ARE YOU THE TERROR OF WALGREENS? ARE YOU THE MANIACAL HADICAP PARKING SPACE AVENGER? HEY NOT SAYING YOUR NOT DOING A GOOD JOB..YOUR JUST DOING A GREAT AS PARKING ENFORCEMENT!! YOU CAN DOUBT MY POLICE SKILLS ALL YOU WANT, BUT ILL NEVER DOUBT YOUR POWERS AS A METER-MAID!! BE A PROUD PROTECTOR OF THE PARKING SPACES!!! P.S. I HOPE THAT TICKET WILL OFFSET THE 3 MOTORCYCLES STOLEN OUT OF ONE BUILDNG IN ONE NIGHT!!

11-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Hey is M.M getting promoted? If she does that will be the biggest B.S of Sunny Isles. In any other department after the B.S that she did, she wouldn't have not being able to tuoch that test with a 10 foot pole. She showed the department that she does not know anything about police work and the only thing that she knows how to do is to cover up for her boyfriend. Please brass we made a mistake by letting her be an A/Sgt, lets not make that mistake againg.

IT APPEARS A NERVE WAS TOUCHED!! DID I SAY SOMETHING THAT WAS TRUE? ARE YOU THE TERROR OF WALGREENS? ARE YOU THE MANIACAL HADICAP PARKING SPACE AVENGER? HEY NOT SAYING YOUR NOT DOING A GOOD JOB..YOUR JUST DOING A GREAT AS PARKING ENFORCEMENT!! YOU CAN DOUBT MY POLICE SKILLS ALL YOU WANT, BUT ILL NEVER DOUBT YOUR POWERS AS A METER-MAID!! BE A PROUD PROTECTOR OF THE PARKING SPACES!!! P.S. I HOPE THAT TICKET WILL OFFSET THE 3 MOTORCYCLES STOLEN OUT OF ONE BUILDNG IN ONE NIGHT!!

11-23-2008, 09:01 PM
[quote="Guest"]Hey is M.M getting promoted? If she does that will be the biggest B.S of Sunny Isles. In any other department after the B.S that she did, she wouldn't have not being able to tuoch that test with a 10 foot pole. She showed the department that she does not know anything about police work and the only thing that she knows how to do is to cover up for her boyfriend. Please brass we made a mistake by letting her be an A/Sgt, lets not make that mistake againg.

IT LOOKS AS IF WE HAVE SOME HATERS IN OUR DEPARTMENT!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! I AM SHOCKED TO LEARN THIS.

11-25-2008, 10:43 AM
No, we're just tired of her B.S. She walks oround the station running her mouth full of crap, when she should be lucky to have her job just like you boyfriend.

11-25-2008, 12:52 PM
I have to agree with one point one of your guests made--a good supervisor, a good cop, for that matter, CAN joke around when it's appropriate. We're out here 8, 10, sometimes 12 hours a shift, you CANNOT be serious all the time. In fact, the best way to handle some situations with people is to joke with them. But when you need to handle business and get serious, you do it. Subordinates also need to know when it's appropriate to joke around and when they need to shut the F*&^ up and do as they're ordered to do.

12-09-2008, 03:35 AM
"super cop" hmm let me guess what makes a Sunny Isles Super Cop?

hmm let's see;
1- doesn't dodge a 3-41, 70 year old lady can't get up.
2- writes a lot of 14 lost property reports.
3- writes more than 3 handicapped tickets a month.
4- gets 1 arrest every three months.
5- KISSES ASS AT THE CHIEF'S OFFICE.<-----MAIN ONE HERE, GETS YOU A LOT OF BROWNIES.

NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF WINNERS IS WHAT SUNNY ISLES IS ALL ABOUT.
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW CORPORALS...SURE ARE A BUNCH OF WINNERS.
TRY WORKING AT A REAL DEPARTMENT AND SEE HOW "SUPER" YOU REALLY ARE.

HUGS AND KISSES......PSYCH! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-09-2008, 03:38 AM
I FORGOT A MUST!

6- HAVE YOUR L.T WRITE YOUR A-FORMS AND OR CONDUCT YOUR INVESTIGATIONS.

:cop:

12-10-2008, 01:09 AM
THANKS A LOT SIBPD. You just slapped us in the face with a 2 by 4 when you gave that wothless piece of shizzat M.M the two stripes. I see that here the more you fuggie the better it is. This place will never change because of BS's like this. You made one mistake but it was a huge one.

12-10-2008, 02:50 AM
THANKS A LOT SIBPD. You just slapped us in the face with a 2 by 4 when you gave that wothless piece of shizzat M.M the two stripes. I see that here the more you fuggie the better it is. This place will never change because of BS's like this. You made one mistake but it was a huge one.

Yup 100% right. The biggest bulls!t is that she is getting stripes. SIBPD means be a fu&k up and someday you will get promoted.

12-10-2008, 10:47 AM
What would be her name now Cpl. M. Monteporro. OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!

12-12-2008, 12:54 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOW

[quote="Guest"]What would be her name now Cpl. M. Monteporro. OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!![/quote

12-17-2008, 04:37 AM
TBAN posted that you guys needed to go to church in another post. I agree, all you guys need to go to church while TBAN attends a GRAAMAR SCHOOL. :devil: :cop: :evil:

Now FOU DA PLAYES. IF YA NEED A GRIB, CALL ME @ NA-FY-FO FO-FY-NA NA-FO-FO.
PEACE AND GOD BLESS ALL YA FOOLS.

12-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Brian Schnell will make an excellent supervisor. Yes, he may enjoy life a bit to the extreme but when it's time to rock he becomes serious. You can not find a more dedicated employee. He has had many opportunities to work with me in Broward County, at a much larger department, but chose to stay at Sunny Isles. You all should follow his lead and not criticize him without a proper chance to display his skills.
Brian, I wish you the best and the job offer will always stand.
Good luck to you and all of your new peers. Sunny Isles PD, stay safe and God speed.
Al

12-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Brian Schnell will make an excellent supervisor. Yes, he may enjoy life a bit to the extreme but when it's time to rock he becomes serious. You can not find a more dedicated employee. He has had many opportunities to work with me in Broward County, at a much larger department, but chose to stay at Sunny Isles. You all should follow his lead and not criticize him without a proper chance to display his skills.
Brian, I wish you the best and the job offer will always stand.
Good luck to you and all of your new peers. Sunny Isles PD, stay safe and God speed.
Al

Ok Brian's buddy you sound like one of his boyfriends that hide in the same closet that he hides in.

What’s funny about all this posting is that the BRASS did not care three FUGGIES about your feelings and they still promoted the ZERO of Monteporro like the other posting said. I have to admit, that was funny. I don't know why you guys are surprised with this kind of stuff, is been happening since we started here. Just seat back guys and watch the fire works when she puts her shoe in her mouth and fuggies up again and you will see the BRASS running around like chickens with no head.
Guys if you're young go somewhere else where you will have a future and be a real cop. We the old guy will stay here and watch you guys become real policemens like we were once before.

05-17-2009, 11:15 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH boy we're in trouble now baby. Mr. B. R #1 in the list. Can anyone please tell me how that happen. The guy doesn't even know how to write a simple A-FORM for a theft and now he is going to be a supervisor. The best one is # 4 M. M. I cannot beleive that after all the shizzat that she said about our Dept. when she almost got fired with that shooting incident, and now we're going to give her to stripes to run the show.
the chief talks about ethics and being fair, thats just another bull sh-- lie. look how both captains moved up, one was a fair officer in hialeah the oyher was fired by bso, and then a sgt in a 5 man police department. as long as the chief is here their will be favortism

06-08-2009, 03:43 AM
What would be her name now Cpl. M. Monteporro. OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!

HMMMM, IM NO DETECTIVE..BUT ONLY A FEW PEOPLE USED THAT "MONTEPORRO" CRACK......ITS ALL GOOD CHEESE ****!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! SHAKE MY HAND ONE DAY, THEN TALK SHIT THE NEXT.

06-12-2009, 10:56 PM

HMMMM, IM NO DETECTIVE..BUT ONLY A FEW PEOPLE USED THAT "MONTEPORRO" CRACK......ITS ALL GOOD CHEESE ****!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! SHAKE MY HAND ONE DAY, THEN TALK shizzat THE NEXT.

Like who **** CHEESE. :devil: