PDA

View Full Version : KERR FOR FOP PRESIDENT

11-11-2008, 10:21 PM
KERR, ITS TIME, ITS TIME FOR CHANGE

11-12-2008, 12:18 AM
KERR, ITS TIME, ITS TIME FOR CHANGEYou have got to be kidding :cry: Just look at Kerr :snicker:

11-12-2008, 12:31 AM
When deling with some of the mafia mentalty we have we need someone a little stronger and I dont mean physically.

11-12-2008, 01:50 AM
Might as well vote for Jack Daniels! Kerr president of the FOP, where there is a bar? A recipe for disaster.

11-12-2008, 03:05 AM
You know what I bet that h will win! Kerr Time for Change!

Phaedrus11
11-12-2008, 06:16 AM
Uhhhhh no, no, and no.

11-12-2008, 07:34 AM
Kerr you gave the right answer! Your not qualified.

11-12-2008, 03:03 PM
SARA PALIN FOR FOP PRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

11-12-2008, 06:16 PM
How many posts were put here by the current FOP leadership? Almost all I'll bet. Get off the fricking computer and try and get our stabilization completed. Or save some of your members being screwed by court liaison. Or help those not getting paid what they should be. Anything. I know we are doomed with another few years of these mental midgets but at least they can try and do something. And yes Carlos, you do work for us.

11-13-2008, 01:16 AM
How many posts were put here by the current FOP leadership? Almost all I'll bet. Get off the fricking computer and try and get our stabilization completed. Or save some of your members being screwed by court liaison. Or help those not getting paid what they should be. Anything. I know we are doomed with another few years of these mental midgets but at least they can try and do something. And yes Carlos, you do work for us.Please don't say that Carlos doesn't think he works for all FOP #20 members. If it is true time to remove him from officer ASAP :idea:

11-13-2008, 05:53 AM
Do you think they care what we want...Everthing is controlled by them....

Time for change! They dont want even to show us a budget report...

11-20-2008, 04:17 AM
Kerr when are you going to grow some balls and run for FOP president. We need you to leed us into the right direction!

06-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Kerr when are you going to run for President?

06-09-2009, 12:03 AM
[Might as well vote for Jack Daniels! Kerr president of the FOP, where there is a bar? A recipe for disaster.]

As we all know Al Cotera was a drinker as FOP President and he accomplished a lot as President.
If Kerr has the smarts elect him.
It is a calling to run for FOP Office, he has to really want it.

06-09-2009, 12:23 AM
SARA PALIN FOR FOP PRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

LT. LUBE FOR F.O.P. PRESIDENT. " A LITTLE DAB WILL DO YA!"

Rafter Man
06-09-2009, 01:07 AM
I think Danny Boy will be a great President, he secretly told me that he was going to run,,,,, :devil: :devil: :devil:

06-09-2009, 02:10 AM
yeah, i think he would be great too. too bad he doesn't know what side he is on.

06-09-2009, 02:43 AM
yeah, i think he would be great too. too bad he doesn't know what side he is on.He reminds me of Fidel Castro. Just wait :roll:

06-09-2009, 03:15 AM
yeah, i think he would be great too. too bad he doesn't know what side he is on.He reminds me of Fidel Castro. Just wait :roll:

Carlos, we all know its you badmouthing Kerr. Don't worry, maybe he'll have a spot on his board for a table-slapper.

06-09-2009, 03:20 AM
Asere dejen al consortico tranquilo, el teniente deformado ese se ve que es tiza el chamaco luce buena gente auqnue esta de pipi el pobre parece que nacio dentro de una botella de pepsi. Tiene la cervical en candela esta pa que se tire un peliculon de horror sin maquillaje. Va y asusta a los punticos del city hall y alomejor del miedo nos dan tremendo contrato.

Phaedrus11
06-09-2009, 05:06 AM
I think Danny Boy will be a great President, he secretly told me that he was going to run,,,,, :devil: :devil: :devil:

What is this? Betrayed by the rafter man… at least it wasn’t the fried Twinkie.
I wouldn’t even consider running, it’s a thankless job and I don’t like politicians.
I wouldn’t last a month. Plus, I can’t work dayshift. Can't even get up before 10....

06-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Asere dejen al consortico tranquilo, el teniente deformado ese se ve que es tiza el chamaco luce buena gente auqnue esta de pipi el pobre parece que nacio dentro de una botella de pepsi. Tiene la cervical en candela esta pa que se tire un peliculon de horror sin maquillaje. Va y asusta a los punticos del city hall y alomejor del miedo nos dan tremendo contrato.

The troll Timba speaks again:

"Leave the quiet consort Asherah, Lieutenant deformed that it is the chalk CHAMACOS looks good people of this auqnue pipi seems that the poor nations in a bottle of pepsi. Have the neck in this pa candela pull that one peliculon horror without makeup. Scared to go and the city hall and Puntica alomejor fear us tremendous contract."

06-09-2009, 11:56 AM

I wouldn’t even consider running, it’s a thankless job and I don’t like politicians.
I wouldn’t last a month. Plus, I can’t work dayshift. Can't even get up before 10....

Lt. Lube is up before the crack of Dawn ( and even Tony Orlando, if he is in town). He deserves your consideration. When Lube jumps in the ocean for a swim, Lube does not get wet, the Atlantic gets Lubed. Though, the Complaint Lieutnenat, he picks people out of a phonebook and randomly calls them in order to "Complain to them". He taught his talk to bark in Spainish.

HE IS THE MOST INTERESTING CANDIDATE IN THE WORLD!

06-09-2009, 12:17 PM

Kerr you seem to be the only hope, we the members will vote to change the hours of the F.O.P. president. We will vote to change the Bar to a poker table and starbucks coffee maker. You can get a vice president to do the dirty political work for you.....

06-09-2009, 09:12 PM

Kerr you seem to be the only hope, we the members will vote to change the hours of the F.O.P. president. We will vote to change the Bar to a poker table and starbucks coffee maker. You can get a vice president to do the dirty political work for you.....Good idea BK can be his VP. Damn what a good idea. A president that never knows what side he is on and the devil himself running the FOP. :devil: :devil:

06-09-2009, 10:45 PM

Kerr you seem to be the only hope, we the members will vote to change the hours of the F.O.P. president. We will vote to change the Bar to a poker table and starbucks coffee maker. You can get a vice president to do the dirty political work for you.....

Lets find presidents who are NOT command staff. You cannot serve two masters.

06-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Kerr said he would make a great president and i believe him,,,,,he has my vote!!!!!!!! He said that he was going to run in th next election :devil: :devil: :devil:

06-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Kerr is going to run a nose job clinic :snicker:

06-17-2009, 07:03 AM
When is the next election????

06-17-2009, 09:07 AM
LT. LUBE FOR FOP PRESIDENT!

06-17-2009, 10:43 AM
LT. LUBE FOR FOP PRESIDENT!

Are you saying that Danny Kerr is Lt. Lube?

06-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Kerr has been stealing helium from Party City tanks for years attempting to fill that huge head of his. He says he will fly high above city hall when he runs.Up Up and away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-19-2009, 12:56 PM

I though I told you to stop using crack. As long as you keep posting all this meaningless crap, I will be there to remaind you to stay clean. Ok? traga leche!