PDA

View Full Version : Body Slams,& Choke Holds Ohh My!

11-11-2008, 09:07 PM
A funny thing thing is starting to surface around F.M.P.D.! Your Dirty little cover ups are starting to surface around the patrol level . This past week several street cops including myself received some GOB sensitive material courtesy of an unknown PBA board member . This material raised my eye brow to enormous heights. This material confirms the hypocrisy that is involved in this police department when it come to levying punishment for misdeeds on duty . Lt. Rosie O'Donnell is conveniently assigned to investigate his former SIG buddy's excessive use of force that occurred in Station 2.I didn't even know you were assigned to the Professional standards Bureau, isn't this Sgt. Tellis's job to investigate this? The facts of this case are sustained, and they are undisputable! Rolex Costume was a shackled prisoner brought into the station 2 bay(secure safe environment) ,to be interrogated for the purpose of revealing where Rolex had stolen property hidden. Sgt Detective verbally assaulted Rolex, and when he still refused to give up the location of the stolen property . Sgt Detective then uses WWE techniques body-slams Rolex a couple times, throws down a couple of forearm shivers to Rolex while he was on the ground. Sgt. Detective verbally assaults him some more , Rolex still refuses to give up the location , and then Sgt. Detective gives Rolex an Andre The Giant choke hold until Rolex submits! HEY Lt. Rosie what was your punishment recommendation? Lets play the GOB Version of the Price Is Right! Hey Sgt. Detective "Come On Down !, Your The Next Contestant on GOB punishment plan! Bob Barker whats Behind LT. ROSIE"S SHOWCASE DOOR number 1? SGT. Detective your prize is one month suspension without pay, and a demotion from Sgt. Detective to Patrol Sgt. YAHHHHHHHHHHOOOO!

Let's rewind ! Lt. Rosie is the same hypocrite who started an A.I. against Serge Ruggio . Ruggio gives a Prisoner a tap on the head to a 10-15 out in the uncontrolled street patrol elements to prevent the 10-15 from spitting in his face. This is after this prisoner injured a patrol officer! Lt. Rosie what was behind Showcase door # 1 for Serge? Well For Serge we have termination !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when he files for arbitration we''ll have PBA set it up at 10-19 and have Civilian Daniels sit in on the hearing so he can intimidate Serge's witnesses ! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Lt. Rosie who was criminally charged Sgt. Detective OR Ruggio? GOB Hypocrisy at its Finest! Hear No Evil SEE No Evil DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!

11-11-2008, 11:19 PM
HEY 40CAL WELCOME BACK BRO! I GOT A COPY OF THIS IA TOO! THIS IS TOTAL B.S. THIS GUY GETS 9 MONTHS OF PAID LEAVE, A BRAND NEW 2009 CAR,HE'S IN THE TOP STEP ON OFFICER SALARIES,& GETS TO WORK DETAILS! HE'S ONLY LOSING $80 A PAY CHECK BI-WEEKLY! IF THIS WAS ME OR YOU WE WOULD BE DOING A YEAR AT THE STOCKADE MAN!!! LT. ROSIE'S ALSO THE SAME GUY WHO WROTE-UP A COP FOR USING EXCESSIVE SICK TIME.THIS COP USED HIS SICK TIME SO HE COULD TAKE CARE OF HIS WIFE , WHO SUFFERED A STROKE! THIS COP AT LEAST GOT SMART AND HEADED FOR L.C.S.O. AND WHEN MY TWO YEAR AGREEMENT IS OVER IN THIS PLACE I'M HEADING THERE TOO! KEEP IT COMING BRO! PBA SUCKS!

11-12-2008, 12:01 AM
One thing is for sure is that you don't work here at FMPD anymore otherwise you would have realized this information a long time ago. I am glad you are gone troublemaker! Why not attack the agency you are at now. Or are you even working?

11-12-2008, 12:05 AM
40 cal! 40 cal! your right on as usual!I received a copy of this IA too. I would love to send Serge a copy of this IA, but I don't know his address. This has a great lawsuit written all over it .Like the Fellow Officer's Rule, we now have the Rolex Costume Rule in our favor! This is why we need a new chief,and a whole new P.B.A board.I would rather have F.O.P. since our P.B.A. steals all of Cape Coral P.D.'s F.O.P. ideas like step -plan, and buy-outs! The funny thing is they present it to us like they came up with these ideas on their own! The majority of this police department is made up of cops with 5 years or less we rule GOB"s ! We want Cecil out ,and we want him out now! Be prepared for another contract defeat in the future! Later, from yours truly the overworked and under compensated Bi-Lingual Cop!

11-12-2008, 12:23 AM
We all know why they "set up " Serge, they were scared of him because he knew they were all full of crap ,and he didn't need this job! He makes Sgt.pay in his pension and gets to stay home.
Again he was right,he called this too, how pathetic is this place. diceman -where are you :devil:

11-12-2008, 12:49 AM
funny how they conflict interest and expect us not to notice.
cecil was always a double agent for admin., as is leach , time to vote them out.
if we all read these ia's we would know that vinny was narcing for hilton for some time,as the others who sold their souls for a detail , right jack t., chuck, girlyman billy , girlyman melisa," couldn't find a leaf on a tree "jen the hen,and the list grows!

11-12-2008, 06:29 PM
So true...Vinnie has been narcing for some time now. "EVERY" I.A. he was in, the target received the worst punishment possible. I dont think he has ever received anything worse than a slap on the wrist. Just ask the officers that have been in I.A.'s with him...They will tell you that he can NOT be trusted.

11-13-2008, 03:08 AM
Just ask the officers that have been in I.A.'s with him...They will tell you that he can NOT be trusted.

Can't be trusted to do what, tell the truth instead of being fired for dishonesty?

How about asking the officers that were in I.A's with him if they were willing to pay his mortgage after he gets fired for lying to save some unethical slug's ass.