PDA

View Full Version : Audit

11-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Well I guess now that the mudslinging is over and the people have voted, one can only look back and thank God its all over. And for Stevie, John, Ron, and crew, take tour 13 page report and stick it up your arse!!!!!!!!! Those folks whom you have attempted to slander, destroy and make look incompenent in the media not only have held their heads up high through all of your attacks but probably are much better for it. Glad we have them. Everytime I went down there the last several months past I expected them to be down and out. Just the opposite, they always acted professionally and maintained an upbeat attitude. Even with the barage of negitive press focused on their unit because of the election. Kudos to the whole unit. They will only get better. You did them a favor. So long.
P.S. Hey Steve, since your plot backfired, whatca gonna do now? Do us and yourself a favor, save face and fade away.

11-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Steve will probably retire. Oh, wait. That is what he did before our fearless leader HIRED HIM to clean up a little mess. (pardon me while I go bust out a dictionary and look up the noun "accountability")

Anyway, the "nanny-nanny boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo" post that you made really drives home that point, and with such intelligence and high standard. Do us all a favor and move forward, and resign your postion as spokesman for the group. Only thing worse than a sore loser is a spiteful winner.

11-14-2008, 10:05 PM
I gotta go with viewer on this one. How can you NOT brag for the winning side when Uncle Ron's support went to such negative extremes. I known I for one wanted to stand on my head and shoot them the bird LOL. I read Ron's little letter the editor today in Highlands Today and all I could think was "why am I still hearing that name, fade away aleady".