PDA

View Full Version : why did the topic about Merrill disappear?

11-08-2008, 11:26 AM
If he hates what was said------------then he needs to change

11-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Because he is probably the moderator of Woodstock... gustapo tactics` at work... and his insecurities are showing again...
He will never understand what real cops do and act like.... small town boy!

11-10-2008, 04:55 AM
Because he is probably the moderator of Woodstock... gustapo tactics` at work... and his insecurities are showing again...
He will never understand what real cops do and act like.... small town boy!

I found the post last week and reported it to the moderator as it was in violation of the terms of use. Lt.Merrill has been on vacation and I don't think he even knew about it.

On another note: This agency, it's officers, and supervisors have been through a lot in the past few years, most of it negative. The last thing we all need is for someone to hide behind a computer, under a made up name, and slander another member of this department. If you have a problem with someone, whether it be another officer, or supervisor I suggest you speak to them in person.

02-04-2009, 11:16 PM
I came across this website by accident. I can not believe what I am reading. I thought the age requirement to become a LEO is at least 19. Most of you with the exception of Lt. Kline come across as being about 12. God help the people of Woodstock.